Multiple Games, Achievements Stopped Tracking

Discus and support Multiple Games, Achievements Stopped Tracking in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've spent nearly a week on this and I've come no closer to finding an answer and so far nothing has worked. Forza Horizon 3, Minecraft, and The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alphathewolf, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Alphathewolf
    Alphathewolf Guest

I've spent nearly a week on this and I've come no closer to finding an answer and so far nothing has worked. Forza Horizon 3, Minecraft, and The Division all seem to ignore progress of achievements on the system UI level. I've waited over 72 hours, attempted
    to unlock achievements again, and nothing came of it. I've restarted my console multiple times, deleted my profile twice, and nothing seems to work.

With Forza Horizon 3 I cleaned up the map and traveled every road in Australia, and when they never unlocked I moved to Hot Wheels, found the barn find and explored more of the map to see if the achievement for exploring all of the Hot Wheels map was working.
    Sadly nothing changed.

Minecraft I've made new maps, made sure cheats aren't on, and attempted multiple days to get easy ones like "Bake Bread" and shearing a sheep to see if it was working, sadly nothing has shown and increase, including the achievement tracking how many in game
    days you play.

The Division I realized early on it wasn't tracking when the easiest achievement, closing a car door, didn't pop up. Bright side the commendation in game has let me know I've closed ten of them in my attempts to make it pop.

I've wondered if maybe it was an update or some other reason but uninstalling and reinstalling each game has had no effect on fixing the ability to get achievements in them. I played other games like Spyro, Halo Wars, and Shadow of the Tomb Raider and was
    able to unlock achievements fine so I know the system works overall still, but for some weird reason those three games just aren't working.

I'm kinda at a loss, what to do or even try at this point. If anyone has any unique or different ideas on how to get tracking back and maybe get those ones I can't simply, redo, to pop, that would be wonderful.

Thank you to anyone who can help or has ideas.

:)

Alphathewolf, Jan 17, 2020
  2. KingOfTheRen Win User

Strictly speaking Forza Horizon. I know you're playing 3 but the 4th game has had it's fair share of GamerScore achievements popping up in the past so I can only assume it is a similar issue. I recommend contacting their support and following whatever
    steps they provide you. Be prepared for no action to come though as some Devs don't seem to put this on their priority. (I'm still getting Destiny 2 achievements pop up months even years later lol)
  3. Mythic Sandman Win User

I recommend performing a power cycle of the console. Hold power for 10 seconds while the console shuts down. Now unplug power from outlet and wait 5 minutes. After that plug back in and reboot.
  4. MR1LDN Win User

Hi,

Thanks for your message, I have checked my resources and do not have any further information.

I suggest you get in touch with Microsoft Xbox Support by Clicking here

Keep an eye out on this thread as another Ambassador may have futher information to give you.

Please Keep us updated if you find a fix.

Best Wishes,

Xbox Ambassador
  5. xNikolex Win User

Achievement stopped tracking

This isnt really an answer but I just unlocked this yesterday.

Make sure you are picking up new books ans not the same ones ans alao male sure you open the book before you back out. I found not all the books registered but i managed to get the achievement.

I completed it in the library just in case location matters.

Hooe you get it sorted 🤞
  6. Fembot Xbox Win User

Achievement stopped tracking

Head on over to trueachievements.com and look at the Thimbleweed Park forum.

There should be some info there that might help :)
Thema:

1. Multiple Games, Achievements Stopped Tracking - Similar Threads - Multiple Games Achievements

2. No achievements are unlocking for multiple games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No achievements are unlocking for multiple games: I have like 400pts on multiple games that have not unlocked a4741ab1-4411-4068-a529-d1e09c755ffb
  3. Game giving me the same achievements multiple times.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game giving me the same achievements multiple times.: Hi, I’ve been playing Microsoft Sudoku on my iPad and I have connected it to my Xbox account. I’ve been playing offline today as I didn’t have access to the internet. Just earlier when I got...
  4. Achievement unlocking issues for multiple games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocking issues for multiple games: Alright, so I’ve gone back to old titles to help pass time on upcoming games but the problem I seem to be having is some of the achievements aren’t unlocking even though I’ve completed all of...
  5. Achievements not unlocking for multiple games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking for multiple games: I have met the requirements to unlock multiple achievements in the games "Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series" and "Tom Clancy's The Division" but the achievements have not unlocked. I have...
  6. Achievements not unlocking. Multiple games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking. Multiple games: Hello, new Xbox user here. I did search online for this but couldn't really find anything recent. As of today almost all of my Achievements are hitting 100% but not popping up in game or adding...
  7. Multiple Achievements on multiple games will not unlock (Since April)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Achievements on multiple games will not unlock (Since April): Hey there, I've contacted Xbox support many times to solve this unusual issue of Achievements not unlocking. Firstly, i've done alot of research on this issue and i've tried many things to fix it...
  8. Achievements not unlocking for months on multiple games!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking for months on multiple games!!!!!!!!: i was told from Xbox support to post a thread since they don't have a support office for achievements. So I am asking help on how to get my achievements unlocked for multiple games that wasn't...
  9. Achievements in multiple games not syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements in multiple games not syncing: In the past week I have had two games with achievements not sync properly. First on Wednesday Feb 18th I unlocked the achievement "Merry Happy!" in Angry Birds seasons on windows phone 8. When...
  10. Xbox One installed Game appeared on Multiple User Achievements History!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One installed Game appeared on Multiple User Achievements History!!!: Hi to all in the Xbox One Community, I am totally New in Xbox, actually this is my very first time owning a videogame console from Microsoft. I has been a PlayStation gamer since PS1, but I chose...