Multiple Games & Apps are saying "Not ready yet; needs to finish installing" and cannot be...

Discus and support Multiple Games & Apps are saying "Not ready yet; needs to finish installing" and cannot be... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im on an Xbox One X, which has no prior history of any breakages, glitches or problems at all. On Friday the 20th of March last week Sekiro: Shadows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FredPrice4, Mar 26, 2020 at 4:23 AM.

1. FredPrice4
    FredPrice4 Guest

Multiple Games & Apps are saying "Not ready yet; needs to finish installing" and cannot be...

Im on an Xbox One X, which has no prior history of any breakages, glitches or problems at all. On Friday the 20th of March last week Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, started acting up, it was freezing and stuttering during gameplay, loading screens became interminable,
    just the day before when everything was fine I would have been surprised to see a loading screen last longer than 15-20 seconds in this game, but all of a sudden they could go on for 5-10 minutes. Eventually I got stuck in one loading screen that lasted a
    full half an hour before I gave up and went over to Youtube. Later that day when I tried to go back to the game it would not load, and the message as stated in the title appeared. I tried again and again, it kept on happening.

On Monday I uninstalled the game, and tried to reinstall it. The same message appeared. I have tried again and again and again, the same message every time.

After it had started happening to Sekiro, it began to happen to the Films & TV apps and Twitch apps.

I have spent plenty of time with all of them and I have never had any problems like this before.

:)

2. Bowenac Win User

Booting back to dashboard? Do games actually install?

Wow I understand some on here may be 12 but... No I didn't try to play the game with the disk out... I just took the game out while I played another game to let the game finish installing.

</br>

I was just explaining the disk does not need to stay in to continue the install once it says ready to install.

</br>

Of course the disk needs to be in to play. But once the game gets to 51% and says ready to install, or ready to play that just means it has saved all of the required files for the install and will continue installing while you play. That was the issue I
    was having as parts of the game were not installed yet. Once the game fully installed I haven't had any issues booting back to dashboard.

</br>

IB said the disk needs to stay in to install, that is not the case. I even talked to Microsoft about it. They said once it says ready to install it has all of the required files to perform the install and the disk can be removed. I tested it and took the
    disk out, and watched the game in my games and apps and it continued to install just fine.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Not seeing downloaded game

try looking for it in your games and apps, either in the installed games section or the ready to install. Make sure you are also logged in with the same account that was used to redeem the code.

If you still cannot find it, then search for it in the store, if it says install, then select it to install. If it says play, then select it to play.
  4. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Xbox one hard drive

if you switch to the ready install app in my games and apps you can select multiple games if that will download based on you internet speed
  5. Dkesh87 Win User

Game download status keeps disappearing

even i have the same problem....i had few 360 and xbox one games updates pending and it was paused. Now after the new fall update i dont see them in queue, i have to go to store to install then it disappears after system restart. strange thing is i am unable
    to open bf1 and for honor it says " not ready yet battlefield 1 needs to finish installing or show ready to install before you can launch it ( 0x80270300)...
  6. tallguy45 Win User

Rare Replay Voucher Code

Games say 'ready to play' as thy finish installing, so I think we're finally good.
Thema:

1. Multiple Games & Apps are saying "Not ready yet; needs to finish installing" and cannot be... - Similar Threads - Multiple Games Apps

2. Game pass ultimate on multiple xbox with multiple kids

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate on multiple xbox with multiple kids: I currently have 1 xbox one. As a parent with family sharing, I have the game pass ultimate under my account. I have thought about getting a second xbox so that my kids can play online at the same...
  3. Multiple issues while playing FF15. Including Audio cutouts, frame drops, game crashes, and...

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple issues while playing FF15. Including Audio cutouts, frame drops, game crashes, and...: FF15 seems to have several issues right now. Notes to start: Xbox One X Uplink: 3Mbps Down: 35Mbps Wired connection Game downloaded via Game Pass Royal Edition Subnautica is having similar issues...
  4. Xbox game pass no longer shared across multiple xboxes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass no longer shared across multiple xboxes: Hello, Since the latest update, i am no longer able to share my xbox game pass with my girlfriend. I have my account (which owns game pass) set as home console on her xbox, but the only way for...
  5. Game Bar Multiple Monitors

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Multiple Monitors: I'm having a bit of trouble with recording since I'm pretty clueless with this stuff. I have two monitors - I use one for gaming and the other for anything else, usually youtube or netflix. I want...
  6. Do you play one game at a time or multiple at once

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you play one game at a time or multiple at once: I like to stick to one game at a time personally. Controls are never the same between games and it's nice to follow a narrative thread to it's conclusion. 3509519d-fde7-4e5c-b981-0025c209df54
  7. Multiple error codes as well as no response to downloading owned games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple error codes as well as no response to downloading owned games.: I have just recently bought a slightly used Xbox one that had worked great for about 2 and a half months but just recently I have run into issues with downloading games that I own. I am using the...
  8. opening multiple apps is closing suspended games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    opening multiple apps is closing suspended games: This issue is more a feedback issue, I don't require any personal assistance in remedying the situation, just please forward this to the appropriate software engineers so that they may attempt to...
  9. All apps and games throwing the 'took too long to load' error with multiple codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    All apps and games throwing the 'took too long to load' error with multiple codes: Just what the title says. I've power cycled and hard reset dozens of times to no avail. I'm seeing lots of posts from others with this issue, and, like them, I suspect the Preview Program might...
  10. Multiple issues/glitches with my 'My Games and Apps' section.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple issues/glitches with my 'My Games and Apps' section.: I have looked around for answers to these problems, but I couldn't find anything. ---Before anyone says try a hard reboot, I already have--- I will also put links to pictures of the problems. i...