Multiple Issues that still havent been fixed for several months.

Discus and support Multiple Issues that still havent been fixed for several months. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; TLDR: Xbox issues that haven't been fixed for several updates now feels odd :/ I felt the need to talk about my issues with the preview program that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/vladolak, May 16, 2021.

1. /u/vladolak
    /u/vladolak Guest

TLDR: Xbox issues that haven't been fixed for several updates now feels odd :/

I felt the need to talk about my issues with the preview program that extends farther than simply "issues" expected with the program.

I genuinely enjoy being in the preview program because I get to test out new stuff,give feedback and such but some issues havent been fixed which is really starting to bug me.

To start, yes I have reported all of these issues multiple times through the report feature, have done all steps recommended from the subreddit and support.

The console stopped making an attempt to read 360 discs. (It will read them with the preview program uninstalled btw, so its not a hardware issue, its a software issue that make sit feel purposefully implemented.

Second, Consistent party drop issues even with open nat and very reliable internet along with issues extending to infinite connection of doom into parties.

Lastly, Twitch Broadcasting was great, legit worked very well and after the last two updates, Magically in went to absolute crap and cannot run a stream longer than 10 minutes which as a streamer trying to grow, its upsetting.

I am aware that the preview program is bound to have issues of course but this feels far past that into purposeful slowing down amd degradation of the xbox one console to get people onto the new gen.

I know theres nothing I can do about it more than reporting the issues on console and playing the waiting game.

submitted by /u/vladolak
    [link] [comments]

/u/vladolak, May 16, 2021
  2. OmittedCracker7 Win User

modded lobbies

they still havent fixed this yet lol, been months now
  3. Bleach in a Can Win User

Incorrect "last seen online" display when signed out

I havent gotten a reply back in over two months and this is still an ongoing issue.

Any word of a fix?
  4. ZainJamil679 Win User

Games & Apps has several issues that need to be addressed!

I have reported these issues multiple times on their twitter account, using xbox support and through feedback for months now. And it still hasn’t been fixed. Thought might as well post it here too.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Failed to download due to sign-in error code

Support is supposed to post here, but they havent for several months.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Not saying i have gold subscriptions

Please check the date of a thread before posting. This one is several months old so the issue has already been fixed.
Thema:

1. Multiple Issues that still havent been fixed for several months. - Similar Threads - Multiple Issues still

2. Multiple Currencies Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multiple Currencies Issues: 1. Two different balances. Can I merge them if possible ? 2. Unable to use one of the balances ( 14.34 USD ) to subscribe to Game Pass, It just doesn't appear. Thank you,...
  3. Multiple issues with gamertag creation on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple issues with gamertag creation on PC: I have tried to submit these bugs through the windows feedback hub, but the reports don't appear to be accessible any more for some reason. I encountered a host of problems when i tried to create...
  4. Having multiple issues with Minecraft after system transfer from Xbox 1 to Xbox Series S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having multiple issues with Minecraft after system transfer from Xbox 1 to Xbox Series S.: So I’ve posted about my marketplace items not downloading. Now I’m having issues updating the game. It keeps saying installation stopped. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled it and it’s still saying...
  5. Multiple Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Issues - PC Bluetooth Mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Issues - PC Bluetooth Mode: I’m having several issues with my Series 2 controller, especially while connected through Bluetooth. Running current version of Windows 11 with updated controller firmware. All drivers up to...
  6. Xbox One X troubleshooting help - multiple issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X troubleshooting help - multiple issues: We bought this Xbox One X three years ago, and within the past month or so it has become almost unusable. A few game still work (Minecraft, Garden Warfare 2, Roblox), but others now fail to load...
  7. Forza Horizons 5 multiple issues - post "hotfix"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizons 5 multiple issues - post "hotfix": I have been trying to launch this game since released on the game pass and it gives a same Exception code: 0xc0000005 every time... I'm tired to try fixes for this and the only one left is...
  8. too weird issue on multiple xbox one s/x consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    too weird issue on multiple xbox one s/x consoles: my xbox one s/x and series x consoles leave too tiny dots to all discs. can the power affect the laser and cause it ?? or its normal ?? i want opinions of other gamers if they can notice too tiny...
  9. Controller Issue | PC - Xbox App | Multiple titles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue | PC - Xbox App | Multiple titles: Hey all! I've encountered issues with controller support in multiple titles. All these titles were installed via the Xbox App on PC running Windows 10 and through a Gamepass subscription....
  10. Issues with XBOX Live Gold on Xbox One S (Multiple Accounts)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with XBOX Live Gold on Xbox One S (Multiple Accounts): Have 2 Xboxes, Xbox Series S is designated as the Home Xbox and has 3 separate accounts on it. 2 have Gold and the 3rd doesn't. How can I get the 3rd as a Gold account? All the articles say make...