Multiple Issues

Discus and support Multiple Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; These complaints are new and only started happening a few weeks ago: 1) Xbox does not sign-in when I turn it on - I have to do it manually, or turn on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by n16h7m4r31n54n3, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Multiple Issues

These complaints are new and only started happening a few weeks ago:

1) Xbox does not sign-in when I turn it on - I have to do it manually, or turn on a controller

2) Game clips not posting to activity feed automatically - Used to, now I have to share each one

3) Xbox does not recognize kinect mic - happens randomly, I have to restart console if I want to join a chat party

4) Cortana starts listening at random times - been happening a lot during gameplay

Help?

:)

n16h7m4r31n54n3, Feb 19, 2017
  2. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    Multiple issues

Official MS Xbox products can be detected by the console.

As for repairing your console yourself, that's a direct violation of the ToU, and could result in a console ban.

Photonimus, Feb 19, 2017
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Multiple issues

Hello,

If you've already gone through the standard troubleshooting steps on the Microsoft support site in regards to the
    E71 error and the E79 error then your only option is to get the console repaired. We are not able to help with 3rd party repair tips or tell you what to
    get replaced. Any talk of 3rd party repairs or local shop fixes are not to be discussed on this forum. Getting parts swapped out by a 3rd party will result in the console being unable to connect to LIVE eventually through present or future firmware updates
    so this console would pretty much be useless right when you open it to replace anything.

If you'd like to take advantage of the official repair service then please visit this site
    here, other than that, no one on this forum will be able to assist you with this particular matter.

HassanB, Feb 19, 2017
  4. xLink86 Win User

Multiple issues

Did re-downloading your profile stop the cloud and profile problem?
  5. zZzDarknezZz Win User

Multiple issues

Alright getting fallout 4 I haven't used it for over a few hours.
  6. xLink86 Win User

Multiple issues

I was to at a few stages having issues with cloud-saves but they appeared to fix themselves over a day. It was with Black Ops 3 and would say it couldn't retrieve save but I went past that and it worked after a few minutes. Keep me posted.
  7. Photonimus Win User

Multiple issues

Official MS Xbox products can be detected by the console.

As for repairing your console yourself, that's a direct violation of the ToU, and could result in a console ban.
  8. HassanB Win User

Multiple issues

Hello,

If you've already gone through the standard troubleshooting steps on the Microsoft support site in regards to the
    E71 error and the E79 error then your only option is to get the console repaired. We are not able to help with 3rd party repair tips or tell you what to
    get replaced. Any talk of 3rd party repairs or local shop fixes are not to be discussed on this forum. Getting parts swapped out by a 3rd party will result in the console being unable to connect to LIVE eventually through present or future firmware updates
    so this console would pretty much be useless right when you open it to replace anything.

If you'd like to take advantage of the official repair service then please visit this site
    here, other than that, no one on this forum will be able to assist you with this particular matter.
Thema:

Multiple Issues

1. Multiple Issues - Similar Threads - Multiple Issues

2. Multiple Xbox's in household - game sharing issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Xbox's in household - game sharing issue: Hi I currently have 3 XBOX's in my home, used by myself and my three sons. We all have our own Gamertag's and three of us have our own XBOX Gold. I have set this up as a family; in other words,...
  3. Plans to fix multiple Atmos issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Plans to fix multiple Atmos issues?: So, I understand there is a known issue with Atmos and what the work-around is. I do read the wire. However, that is not the only Atmos issue that has been reported. I was curious what the Dev...
  4. Multiple issues while playing FF15. Including Audio cutouts, frame drops, game crashes, and...

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple issues while playing FF15. Including Audio cutouts, frame drops, game crashes, and...: FF15 seems to have several issues right now. Notes to start: Xbox One X Uplink: 3Mbps Down: 35Mbps Wired connection Game downloaded via Game Pass Royal Edition Subnautica is having similar issues...
  5. Multiple Issues With Controller Inputs After Pressing Right Bumper

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Issues With Controller Inputs After Pressing Right Bumper: I'm using an original Xbox One and the standard controller with it. We bought it about three and a half years ago and it's seen very little use until recently. This issue in specific didn't begin...
  6. Multiple issues with Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple issues with Game Pass Ultimate: So I decided to post here since all attempts with the Virtual Agent result in "Sorry, my bot code is having an issue." Since I have some time off, I decided to give Game Pass a go since it's only...
  7. Warning: Issues making purchases in Gears POP! in Windows 10, multiple purchase errors and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Warning: Issues making purchases in Gears POP! in Windows 10, multiple purchase errors and...: Hey all, I thought to give this article some coverage here, as I foresee some people posting questions about this in the very near future. Taken from TrueAchievements.com: "Cross platform Horde...
  8. I have multiple questions pertaining to issues!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have multiple questions pertaining to issues!!: why is it that I can not renew my realm? why isn't my xbox one s reading my external 5 TB hard drive? especially when it was working just fine before. there has to be something wrong because...
  9. Issues with people making multiple accounts to harass me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with people making multiple accounts to harass me: Other than the obvious options of blocking and reporting an account is there anything else I am able to do? I have had the same person make 6 different accounts in 2 days to harass me and blocking...
  10. xbox one x multiple console issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x multiple console issues: i got my xbox one x late last year and no issues up until now.last month i started to get a message to tell me to clear local saved game data while playing forza horizon 4.after this i had...