multiple monitors

Discus and support multiple monitors in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How can set up multiple monitors on the new microsoft flight simulator 1da048b3-7d7f-4aef-b79d-d3aeb80043bd Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HenrySchulman1, Sep 16, 2020.

1. multiple monitors

How can set up multiple monitors on the new microsoft flight simulator

:)

HenrySchulman1, Sep 16, 2020
  2. x10K Tat 1664x Win User

Monitor with Multiple Devices connected.

hi munkfist, i don't really know your monitor but know that most pc monitors don't have a channel select (like a tv) so it automatically selects which input to use so what you are wanting to do i cant see a way as such.

If your pc has a HDMI output then you could use a switch box and have both running through that to your monitor other than that (or if you can find a switch box that will run DVI and HDMI) you'll have to un-hook the computer from the monitor while you play
    xbox :(
  3. Sid Barker Win User

Game Bar Multiple Monitors

I was afraid of that. A bit disappointing, but at least I have my answer. Thank you!
  4. Zdubleu Win User

Game Bar Multiple Monitors

Hopefully this thread can help you out. It may be a processor problem but i believe you can’t use your other screen
    while trying to use the gamebar
  5. Munkfist Win User

Monitor with Multiple Devices connected.

I can switch my inputs, but upon switching to my Xbox HDMI source, the Xbox reboots.

Upon further research, it looks like my AV dongle is the issue, supposedly it'll only work using the Official Xbox AV Dongle, and not my Turtle Beach. :(
  6. Zdubleu Win User

ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta)

That possibly has something to do with the way you may have multiple monitors set up.
Thema:

multiple monitors

1. multiple monitors - Similar Threads - multiple monitors

2. Crackling and Popping in headset : Multiple headsets, multiple controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crackling and Popping in headset : Multiple headsets, multiple controllers.: I have the Xbox One X and it seems like no matter which Controller (Regular, Elite One, Elite 2 - all updated) or headset (4 different models, latest is the Raze RZ04 made for the XBox) It will...
  3. Xbox live multiple account sign out issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live multiple account sign out issues: I have 2 Xbox and 3 Xbox Live accounts... because kids and all that. For the past week, we have been having significant problems with accounts forcing games to completely quit while in progress....
  4. Is sign in on multiple still only for Alpha?

in XboX Insiders
    Is sign in on multiple still only for Alpha?: I assumed it came with the new dash, but I am in the Beta ring and it isn't working for me. Is it still only for Alpha ring? submitted by /u/erikcave [link] [comments]
  5. Multiple duplicate charges.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple duplicate charges.: This morning i saw a game i’ve been playing about to leave gamepass, so i thought i would buy it before it left, but after confirming the purchase, it said to try again because something went...
  6. Xbox One S turning on multiple TVs upon boot up and entering sleep

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S turning on multiple TVs upon boot up and entering sleep: Hi everyone its my first time posting on the microsoft forums! So I noved back from college about a month ago and recently pulled out my Xbox and hooked it up to my 65’ Samsung Curved TV from...
  7. Multiple Consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multiple Consoles: Hi I'm looking for some help. I have 2 xboxes at the moment (one for my older son and one for my husband). My husband has a family account he can see what my son does on his xbox etc. My...
  8. Game Bar Multiple Monitors

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Multiple Monitors: I'm having a bit of trouble with recording since I'm pretty clueless with this stuff. I have two monitors - I use one for gaming and the other for anything else, usually youtube or netflix. I want...
  9. Windows 10 & xBox Companion with multiple monitors

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 & xBox Companion with multiple monitors: I have a Win10 computer (yes, with all the updates) on which I regularly use three monitors. I recently started using xBox Companion on one of the monitors and can game with an xBox controller...
  10. Monitor with Multiple Devices connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor with Multiple Devices connected.: Hey guys, running into an issue connecting my Xbox 360 console to my Acer H243H Monitor via HDMI (Sound via Adapter). The issue I'm having is when I have my PC and Xbox both connected to my...