Multiple people reporting Daily Game Pass quest not working

Discus and support Multiple people reporting Daily Game Pass quest not working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/XeroEncryption [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XeroEncryption, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Multiple people reporting Daily Game Pass quest not working

/u/XeroEncryption, Nov 29, 2019
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Reward points

Buying things on the Store or in a physical Microsoft Store or Game Pass quests are a good way. Always check the daily offers and you'll have points in no time.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Game pass quests not tracking

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do Xbox gold quests work?

The quests that i know of are the Xbox game pass quests, the Xbox Live gold quests, they work a bit like the game pass quests, and then there are the Microsoft rewards quests, which are pretty similar to how the xbox live rewards quests worked. You purchase
    certain games or films, and then you get so many points on your account for doing it.
  5. bloodbringer16 Win User

Reward points

Hi there

Probably the fastest way without spending money would be to use bing to search for stuff I believe you can get 300 points a day. Also the daily stuff that give you 5 points and if you have game pass you can get from 100 to 600 points if you do game pass
    quests. (depending on what quest)
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Forza Horizon 3 issue

Hi Jurfamily,

Thanks for keeping us updated on the issue. We recommend reporting this on the

Forza 3 forums
    . The servers are still running as multiple people post on these forums daily.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

Multiple people reporting Daily Game Pass quest not working

1. Multiple people reporting Daily Game Pass quest not working - Similar Threads - Multiple reporting Daily

2. My Xbox has had multiple freezes whenever I go to the friends tab, I've tried hard resets,...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox has had multiple freezes whenever I go to the friends tab, I've tried hard resets,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Emilio_Okami [link] [comments]
  3. Multiple Accounts on the same Email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Accounts on the same Email: Hey so a friend of mine is having issues, he had an account for several years with money and information on it. However we had to reset his xbox 1 as an error came up, now whenever he tries to use...
  4. Subscription question (Multiple Xboxs, One House)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription question (Multiple Xboxs, One House): I have an Xbox. My son has an Xbox. Previously we used Live Family to gain online access and game as needed. I recently upgraded to Xbox Live Ultimate and now when he signs-in to his Xbox he...
  5. Getting Reported Multiple times for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting Reported Multiple times for no reason: Hello Microsoft i have a little worry about my Xbox Account. I been friends with this kid for about 3 Months now and our Friendship basically ended due to him because he got mad at me for not...
  6. Being reported by multiple people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being reported by multiple people: Hey so, my account has reached avoid me status meaning I can't join any multiplayer games/ making my xbox unplayable . The other day I was playing overwatch I've been playing it for a very long...
  7. I got reported multiple times for doing nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got reported multiple times for doing nothing: So I decided to play one round of Competitive before get off of Xbox from watching Youtube. I am in the lower Platinum rank and it was my first game in a while. I was just playing for fun so I...
  8. Hey enforcement team i got banned from some guy that made multiple accounts to report me ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey enforcement team i got banned from some guy that made multiple accounts to report me ...: i got banned from some guy that made multiple accounts to report me and u wanna know how i know this all of those accounts have never played a game or gotten any gamerscore fix this problem and...
  9. Player using multiple accounts to report me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Player using multiple accounts to report me: There's a player who is abusing the reporting system on Xbox One trying to get me banned, and stated facts such as using multiple accounts to report me, and the reason he's reporting me because my...
  10. Hey enforcement team i got banned from some guy that made multiple accounts to report me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey enforcement team i got banned from some guy that made multiple accounts to report me ...: i got banned from some guy making multiple accounts and reporting me over and over again u wanna know how i know this is because all of the accounts have never played a game or has any gamerscore...