Multiple people reporting Daily Game Pass quest not working

Discus and support Multiple people reporting Daily Game Pass quest not working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/XeroEncryption [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XeroEncryption, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Multiple people reporting Daily Game Pass quest not working

/u/XeroEncryption, Nov 29, 2019
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Xbox 'Game pass Quests' not being registered after completion

I managed to get the Mortal Kombat X quest done without an issue but the daily quest to play any Game Pass game would just not complete for me. Im pretty sure it's just a bug though
    I am having the same issue for the past 2 days. The "Play Game Pass" daily quest, "Play 3 Game Pass" weekly quest, and the "Play 10 Game Pass" monthly quests, are not registering even though I have tried multiple Game Pass games. I tried using the Rewards
    Support but keep getting an error and to "try again later". I hope this gets resolved asap.
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Game Pass Quests not tracking

I am having the same issue for the past 2 days. The same with my wife's and children's accounts.

The "Play Game Pass" daily quest, "Play 3 Game Pass" weekly quest, and the "Play 10 Game Pass" monthly quests, are not registering even though I have tried multiple Game Pass games. I tried using the Rewards Support but keep getting an error and to
    "try again later". I hope this gets resolved asap.
  4. BrettDaniel Win User

Xbox game pass quests not unlocking again

I just filed a report on the insider hub. It's not counting game pass games played. Prevents finishing the daily, weekly and monthly quests. Guess I'll be missing the big monthly reward points..... Again.
  5. Radzta Win User

Daily Gamepass quests not triggering

I have had the same thing, login to game pass mobile app is recognized fine but Play any game pass daily quest is not recognised.

Ive played several games and made sure i got an achievement in each one on each day to show some proof that i have done it.

I cannot find a way to report this problem to Microsoft rewards/game pass quests
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Quest on game pass

I noticed the Play Game Pass daily hasn't activated in the past few days, and I see no new missions. It's a new month and that means new quests, so my guess is they are updating the quests. Keep doing the activities like log in daily and play game pass
    daily, we should see new quests soon. Bing just updated the Microsoft Rewards for the month, so Game Pass will be updated soon I'm sure.
Thema:

Multiple people reporting Daily Game Pass quest not working

1. Multiple people reporting Daily Game Pass quest not working - Similar Threads - Multiple reporting Daily

2. How do you deal with oppressing players after reporting them on multiple accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you deal with oppressing players after reporting them on multiple accounts?: My 12 year old daughter is being stalked and sexually harassed by multiple players. She has reported each account and every message they have sent her. Unfortunately these players make alternate...
  3. Someone who reports u with multiple accounts, what will happen to u?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone who reports u with multiple accounts, what will happen to u?: So i was playing rdr2 with a group but i made a post looking for more people to help out, but in my post i said dont waste my time with your talking and by that i ment dont be annoying. So i get a...
  4. Multiple Accounts from one user reporting people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Accounts from one user reporting people: Hello everyone, In the xbox group search for GTA V (German) I found one person with multiple accounts (all 0 gamerscore and specific gamertag) threatening people who are killing other players...
  5. Twitch App (Multiple Bugs reported over the last year ignored)

in XboX Insiders
    Twitch App (Multiple Bugs reported over the last year ignored): Live Stream: If the live streamer drops frames it can cause the app to stutter/play video at 2x speed but audio plays fine (sometimes it can also cause the XBOX to hard reset/crash). WORKAROUND:...
  6. Getting Reported Multiple times for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting Reported Multiple times for no reason: Hello Microsoft i have a little worry about my Xbox Account. I been friends with this kid for about 3 Months now and our Friendship basically ended due to him because he got mad at me for not...
  7. Being reported by multiple people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being reported by multiple people: Hey so, my account has reached avoid me status meaning I can't join any multiplayer games/ making my xbox unplayable . The other day I was playing overwatch I've been playing it for a very long...
  8. I got reported multiple times for doing nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got reported multiple times for doing nothing: So I decided to play one round of Competitive before get off of Xbox from watching Youtube. I am in the lower Platinum rank and it was my first game in a while. I was just playing for fun so I...
  9. Player using multiple accounts to report me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Player using multiple accounts to report me: There's a player who is abusing the reporting system on Xbox One trying to get me banned, and stated facts such as using multiple accounts to report me, and the reason he's reporting me because my...
  10. Hey enforcement team i got banned from some guy that made multiple accounts to report me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey enforcement team i got banned from some guy that made multiple accounts to report me ...: i got banned from some guy making multiple accounts and reporting me over and over again u wanna know how i know this is because all of the accounts have never played a game or has any gamerscore...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gamepass daily quest not working

2. game pass quests not working

3. xbox game pass quest not showing up