Multiple problems with Xbox one x... any advice?

Discus and support Multiple problems with Xbox one x... any advice? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; problems 1. Games/console constantly freeze. Have for hard reset it probably 3 times every time i play 2. Constantly getting booted offline. (Not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by G doub1e U, Aug 16, 2019.

1. G doub1e U
    G doub1e U Guest

problems

1. Games/console constantly freeze. Have for hard reset it probably 3 times every time i play

2. Constantly getting booted offline. (Not internet, 500mbs and wired connection)

3. Never updates automatically even though i have turned it on. ( have to hard reset around 2 times for it to actually start downloading)

4. When starting up the console, sometimes it will shut off automatically and take 30 seconds to start again

5. Console can hardly run 60 fps. Can play games on my phone more fluently. (Might be a stretch but gameplay is often choppy and freezes)

The list goes on but this is just off the top of my head in the past couple of days of gaming. Ive tried doing the warranty and lost my email with the shipping label. When calling them back multiple times and asking for another shipping label they would
    not provide me with one. When my console was finally out of warranty, they then decided to tell me i could get it off the xbox website. Always have been an xbox player and its a shame they couldn’t help me when i needed it.

Any advice on what i could possibly do? I like xbox but its more of a hassle then it is enjoyment.

-done hard resets/factory resets.

:)

G doub1e U, Aug 16, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there G doub1e U,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums in regards to this issue, I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Supportas we are unable to provide any assistance with the console warranty.

It seems like there may have been more than enough time to have the order cancelled and then setup again this way you can start with a fresh order and of course a new shipping label. If there was an order setup there should be a history of the case with
    our support team. They should be able to provide assistance to you if they are able to.

We will go ahead and lock this thread as we are unable to provide assistance, if you do have any other questions for us feel free to start a new thread so that we may continue to assist you.

I hope this helps.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Double,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issues. We are sorry there are many different issues with the console. How long ago did you set up the repair and didn't send in? You state you tried

factory reset
    , Have you done the full where you wipe everything? For the majority of the issues this usually helps. If you have done all these and still doing it, you would need a repair. If the repair you set wasn't that long ago can try requesting a call
    from support see if they can do anything for you.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. G doub1e U Win User

Hey so i set the repair up about a month/ month and a half before the one year warranty ended. I called them multiple times before the one year explaining the situation on how i lost the email and needed a new label. They refused to give me a new one.
    One representative actually gave me an extended warranty but wouldn’t give me a label to ship it which didn’t help my case. Its been about 5 months since the extended warranty expired... but i have called so many times during the warranty for help with the
    label and they did not help. I had no way of knowing where to send it to and obviously wouldn’t be in your system if i didn’t use the shipping label you provided. I just want to be able to play a game. Thats all i want. I just called two days ago about my
    console and was told i’m out of luck unless i want to pay to have it repaired. I feel as if thats not reasonable especially after voicing my problems with the label mutliple times during the warranty
  5. ruger280 Win User

controller on xbox one x

factory reset Xbox one x and problem still there. Played on Xbox one s and no problems with any controllers. Taking Xbox one x back and sticking with. Thanks for everyone's help. Please close the thread
  6. KINGNEZ1 Win User

0x8923101C error "you're already in a party somewhere else"

I have reset everything multiple times and still have this error code.. I have 2 X box ones in my home I have hard reset both. My other X box one is fine and works with no problems. I only have started to have this problem after the update. Please help
Thema:

1. Multiple problems with Xbox one x... any advice? - Similar Threads - Multiple problems advice

2. having multiple problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having multiple problems: Since the recent update i seem to have multiple problems. First off all, when i go to the section of all my games and apps it doesn't show anything and keeps loading. This for about a week or 2...
  3. Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...: First things first, this will probably just be a bunch of information and will likely be a giant wall of text covering everything I've been experiencing so I'll have a TL;DR below so feel free to...
  4. Multiple Xbox App Problems on Windows 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multiple Xbox App Problems on Windows 10: This is starting to get annoying and ridiculous, ever since the last update to the Xbox App, the App has been utterly useless and broken. I have already started having multiple problems with it,...
  5. Xbox One X "Brick Edition" - Multiple problems since May/Currently can't sign in & have to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X "Brick Edition" - Multiple problems since May/Currently can't sign in & have to ...: Please help! I have multiple xbox's in the house but the only one that doesn't work is the Xbox one X (the newest and latest/greatest)… Been having issues since May. Started w/ issues not...
  6. Multiple Problems with XBOX and MICROSOFT never fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Problems with XBOX and MICROSOFT never fixed: My Problems with Xbox and Microsoft: PROBLEM 1: 24 December 2014 i buy on Xboxone Xboxlive 12 Months of EA ACCESS Subscription that i pay $32.65 with my credits card 20 August 2015 i buy on...
  7. Problem with State of Decay 2 on Xbox with multiple Accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with State of Decay 2 on Xbox with multiple Accounts: Hello, I have preordered State of Decay2 and installed on my xbox and my pc. Today i wanted to Play with my gf so she bought this game and wanted to Play it on xbox and i Play on pc. Now there is...
  8. Multiple Problems with OneDrive and Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Problems with OneDrive and Xbox One: First of all, Upload to Xbox One button does nothing. It doesnt load anything it doesnt cause an error message. It just flat doesnt **** nothing. Spamming it makes the sounds that I pressed a...
  9. Multiple Problems with XBOX and MICROSOFT never fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Problems with XBOX and MICROSOFT never fixed: My Problems with Xbox and Microsoft: PROBLEM 1: 24 December 2014 i buy on Xboxone Xboxlive 12 Months of EA ACCESS Subscription that i pay $32.65 with my credits card 20 August 2015 i buy on...
  10. NAT Type open/strict problem with multiple Xbox' s in home

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT Type open/strict problem with multiple Xbox' s in home: so basically my family has an Xbox in the living room. I wanted one of my own so I could use it whenever i want. I got one for Christmas. On the network settings on the first one it says the NAT...