multiple problems

Discus and support multiple problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 1. My Xbox keeps randomly signing me off or disconnecting from the internet. 2. My friends list says 0 friends online and I haven't but I am sure if I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jimilk012, May 23, 2020 at 9:43 AM.

1. Jimilk012
    Jimilk012 Guest

multiple problems

1. My Xbox keeps randomly signing me off or disconnecting from the internet.

2. My friends list says 0 friends online and I haven't but I am sure if I tried to join a party it wouldn't work or it would for 5 minutes and then loose connection. . . I see that the problem is probably my connection but I've reset my Xbox multiple times
    and rebooted my troubleshoot so idk.

3. AND LASTLY my Xbox One was letting me play a backwards compatible game no problem then I go to play the next day and it wouldn't let me I cleaned the disc off and everything reset my Xbox nothing I think the notification said something about no longer
    EA access which wouldn't stop the game from starting or it said clean off disc which again I tried

I know there's a current problem on their end they are trying to fix but maybe mine is not related to that problem idk

Please help me community

:)

2. VacatedBug24 Win User

multiple problem

yes but i create this account fast and nothing is great phone and all is invention and phone number is
    [MOD REMOVED] i think my acc is dead now all my download i can play all game and map pack it ok i think after my xbox 3 month xbox live i change for another account and this time i dont change my email thx for help but only way i can prove im the
    account owner is where my account have been created i think this is in my profile my xbox serial code or another information
  3. VacatedBug24 Win User

multiple problem

ok but im not sure last name is the 1 when i create my account i select random gamertag and after i change for rickk94 long time ago and my gt is not Rickk94 mine is rickk94 without maj
  4. VacatedBug24 Win User

multiple problem

yes everithing start after i change my email associated to my gamertag you know what the problem i think tell me more
  5. VacatedBug24 Win User

multiple problem

i call support in french because my french is better

5 time phone got closed in my nose

im not sure for another call need someone help me to prove my account is real or anything to make my acoount work good without changing gamertag

support tell me my gamertag not exist and yes my gamertag is real is rickk94
  6. Geth Win User

multiple problems

Thema:

multiple problems

1. multiple problems - Similar Threads - multiple problems

2. Multiple problems with Xbox one x... any advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple problems with Xbox one x... any advice?: problems 1. Games/console constantly freeze. Have for hard reset it probably 3 times every time i play 2. Constantly getting booted offline. (Not internet, 500mbs and wired connection) 3. Never...
  3. having multiple problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having multiple problems: Since the recent update i seem to have multiple problems. First off all, when i go to the section of all my games and apps it doesn't show anything and keeps loading. This for about a week or 2...
  4. Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...: First things first, this will probably just be a bunch of information and will likely be a giant wall of text covering everything I've been experiencing so I'll have a TL;DR below so feel free to...
  5. Multiple Xbox App Problems on Windows 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multiple Xbox App Problems on Windows 10: This is starting to get annoying and ridiculous, ever since the last update to the Xbox App, the App has been utterly useless and broken. I have already started having multiple problems with it,...
  6. Xbox One X "Brick Edition" - Multiple problems since May/Currently can't sign in & have to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X "Brick Edition" - Multiple problems since May/Currently can't sign in & have to ...: Please help! I have multiple xbox's in the house but the only one that doesn't work is the Xbox one X (the newest and latest/greatest)… Been having issues since May. Started w/ issues not...
  7. Multiple Problems with XBOX and MICROSOFT never fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Problems with XBOX and MICROSOFT never fixed: My Problems with Xbox and Microsoft: PROBLEM 1: 24 December 2014 i buy on Xboxone Xboxlive 12 Months of EA ACCESS Subscription that i pay $32.65 with my credits card 20 August 2015 i buy on...
  8. Problem with State of Decay 2 on Xbox with multiple Accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with State of Decay 2 on Xbox with multiple Accounts: Hello, I have preordered State of Decay2 and installed on my xbox and my pc. Today i wanted to Play with my gf so she bought this game and wanted to Play it on xbox and i Play on pc. Now there is...
  9. Multiple Problems with OneDrive and Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Problems with OneDrive and Xbox One: First of all, Upload to Xbox One button does nothing. It doesnt load anything it doesnt cause an error message. It just flat doesnt **** nothing. Spamming it makes the sounds that I pressed a...
  10. Multiple Problems with XBOX and MICROSOFT never fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Problems with XBOX and MICROSOFT never fixed: My Problems with Xbox and Microsoft: PROBLEM 1: 24 December 2014 i buy on Xboxone Xboxlive 12 Months of EA ACCESS Subscription that i pay $32.65 with my credits card 20 August 2015 i buy on...