Multiple profile/account on one xbox live subscription

Discus and support Multiple profile/account on one xbox live subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have xbox live and one child has an account or profile whatever you want to call it. I would like to get a profile or account for a second child so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by allenbh, Apr 3, 2015.

1. allenbh
    allenbh Guest

I have xbox live and one child has an account or profile whatever you want to call it. I would like to get a profile or account for a second child so both can access xbox live....how do I do that....seems I have to have a separate email for each account..

:)

allenbh, Apr 3, 2015
  2. Multiple accounts on xbox 360 in one live subscription?

Can i have multiple accounts under my xbox live gold subscription? Weasel needs his own account, and I heard they got rid of the family pack. I can't afford an xbox one and was wondering if they were going to bring multiple accounts under one live gold subscription
    to the xbox 360. What's weasel going to do? I don't want him messing up my profile.

thanks

Foxcat Wombat, Apr 3, 2015
  3. Boombaa
    Boombaa Guest
    Adding second profile on Xbox Live

Hi there,

You can create multiple profiles from your console but each profile must buy a Gold subscription to use the multiplayer feature on Xbox Live.

Also you can't share your Microsoft account nor your subscription with two profiles.

Boombaa, Apr 3, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Yes, each would need their own email account in order to sign into Live. On the 360 each account would need its own gold subscription as well.

Smwutches, Apr 3, 2015
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

xbox gold family plan

They have; it'll be replaced soon by shared Xbox Live Gold which will allow multiple accounts (on the same console, I believe) to use another profile's Gold membership for the one subscription.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Yes, each would need their own email account in order to sign into Live. On the 360 each account would need its own gold subscription as well.
  7. Boombaa Win User

Adding second profile on Xbox Live

Hi there,

You can create multiple profiles from your console but each profile must buy a Gold subscription to use the multiplayer feature on Xbox Live.

Also you can't share your Microsoft account nor your subscription with two profiles.
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox live payment help and family settings

With the Ones you only need to have One subscription on One of the accounts and have the console set as that profiles Home console and any other profile on that console can use the any subscription and play any digital games that profile owns.

Here is some links that may help you understand it better and get it setup.

This one tells you about the feature:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features

This one tells you how to set it up:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

If you where charged multiple times whichever account you do not want to keep the subscription on you would need to go to account.live.com and sign in there and cancel that subscription so you dont keep getting charged for it.
  9. WPAK Win User

Xbox Live and Xbox reset

Hi there,

an Xbox Live Gold subscription is connected to the Xbox Live Account, so Resetting the console will not remove the subscription from an account.

The best thing to check is if the subscription still shows on the Xbox Live Account that was used to purchase the Gold subscription via

http://account.microsoft.com/services

If the subscription shows there then please (re) download that profile on to the Xbox One console.

In order to download the profile you will need the account credentials.

Let us know the results
Thema:

1. Multiple profile/account on one xbox live subscription - Similar Threads - Multiple profile account

2. I’ve had multiple custom profile pictures in the past but cannot upload a new one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve had multiple custom profile pictures in the past but cannot upload a new one: I’ve had many custom profile pictures in the past. I recently wanted a revamp for my account so I changed my gamertag and tried to change my profile picture, but I kept getting a notification...
  3. Sharing Xbox live gold with multiple profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing Xbox live gold with multiple profiles?: Hey gamers, I have my cousins profile on my Xbox One with an Xbox Live Gold membership on it. I set it as my home xbox on his account so that I can use his gold membership on my profile. However,...
  4. Multiple Xbox Profiles on Xbox (beta) on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Xbox Profiles on Xbox (beta) on PC: Hi insiders, i am fairly new to PC gaming and a couple of days ago i was trying to setup 2 xbox profiles on my PC -for me and a friend of mine- to play couch coop (halo). We tried a number of...
  5. Can I make multiple xbox live profiles with same email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I make multiple xbox live profiles with same email?: Can I make multiple xbox live accounts (family) using the same email or does it have to be each account with it's own email? e1fa479d-1d8e-483f-914a-f1bc53e8c6c0
  6. Adding multiple players with their own profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding multiple players with their own profile: On xbox 360 we created our own profiles and each one would sign in on a remote and we could play together under individual profiles on the same tv can we not do that on xbox one?, we were trying...
  7. Multiples profiles to live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiples profiles to live account: Hello there. Can somebody help me? We have at home 3 different profiles on Xbox 360. By mistake I access my profile with my husbands e mail account. 1. I want to change that with my own e mail...
  8. Person with multiple accounts/profiles threatened and claims to work for xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Person with multiple accounts/profiles threatened and claims to work for xbox: Just played someone and sent a message that said reported cause all they were doing was glitching......They wrote back said I was threatening them and they worked with xbox and the enforcement...
  9. Xbox360 same gold membership account on multiple profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 same gold membership account on multiple profiles: Ok everyone im new to console gaming and i'm going to buy a console at the beginning of july. And it' s going to be xbox360. I have a question (im aware of the gold member ship cost and...
  10. Multiple Profiles on one email account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Profiles on one email account: I have an Xbox 360 slim with 4gb hard drive. When I booted up the xbox yesterday it couldn't find my 4gb flash drive. I tried everything to getting it back but just couldn't. So I add a 8gb usb...