Multiple Xbox ones

Discus and support Multiple Xbox ones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We currently have two xbox ones on 1GB internet, and i want to know if, i need to set my router a certain way to accommodate.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CHILDofYAHVEH, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Multiple Xbox ones

We currently have two xbox ones on 1GB internet, and i want to know if, i need to set my router a certain way to accommodate.

:)

CHILDofYAHVEH, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Feral Boar 66 Win User

Multiple XBOX Ones

Holy Smokes that answer is super confusing
  3. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Multiple Xbox Ones

It will 100% be possible to do what you want.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Multiple Xbox Ones

Yes, you can use both consoles at the same time, with out any issues, as long as different accounts are being used, for example, you use your account on your Xbox One S, and your kids use theirs on the Xbox One S.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Multiple Xbox Ones

Correct. On the One X you will have to be online to play your games, but other than that, you will be able to continue playing as you already have been.

And that's also correct about the game pass games.
  6. Yezzmina Win User

Multiple XBOX Ones

You can only share your gold with one xbox one console. However, because the account itself still has gold, as an option, you can share the gold with one console, and play with the gold account on the other. Also, as long as you are logged in to a gold account,
    you automatically share the gold, so if you keep the gold account signed in on the unsharing xbox one, it will still effectively share gold.
Thema:

Multiple Xbox ones

1. Multiple Xbox ones - Similar Threads - Multiple ones

2. Multiple problems with Xbox one x... any advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple problems with Xbox one x... any advice?: problems 1. Games/console constantly freeze. Have for hard reset it probably 3 times every time i play 2. Constantly getting booted offline. (Not internet, 500mbs and wired connection) 3. Never...
  3. Multiple Xbox One wireless controller's headphone jack stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox One wireless controller's headphone jack stopped working: Hello, I have seen this question posted on many threads, but it won't answer my question. This happened on 2 controllers, along with many other people that have the same prob;em. The headphone...
  4. Owning multiple Xbox One consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Owning multiple Xbox One consoles: Hello I have an Xbox One S with many digital games downloaded. I plan to purchase a second Xbox One S All Digital Edition console for another room. I was curious if the downloaded games on my...
  5. Xbox One X E102 and E105 start up errors? restored multiple times and still keeps happening?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X E102 and E105 start up errors? restored multiple times and still keeps happening?: So recently i upgraded from my day one xbox to the xbox one x, what can i say.. worst decision i have made so far. So this past week i have had a lot of issues with the xbox crashing, failing the...
  6. xbox one x multiple console issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x multiple console issues: i got my xbox one x late last year and no issues up until now.last month i started to get a message to tell me to clear local saved game data while playing forza horizon 4.after this i had...
  7. Xbox One Controller multiple input

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller multiple input: Hey everyone, My xbox one contoller has started to move the cursor at double speed. This happens with the sticks as well as the d-pad. I have cleaned my sticks throughly, but still did not...
  8. Flere kontoer, Xbox One[Multiple accounts, Xbox One]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Flere kontoer, Xbox One[Multiple accounts, Xbox One]: Hei! For at min sønn skal kunne spille Fortnite og andre spill, samt se på YouTube må jeg være pålogget også. Er det noe jeg kan gjøre med det? Han er hjemme før meg og derfor har jeg gitt ham...
  9. Multiple Xbox One's showing in Devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox One's showing in Devices: Does anyone know why I have 3 Xbox's showing up on my devices when I only own 1? Each Xbox One has a unique serial #. What's going on? 7e512e8e-e8b7-4388-9533-ea0a26dc502c
  10. Multiple xbox ones in same home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple xbox ones in same home: Hi, my family have 3 xbox ones for myself and my 2 kids. I have gold and want the kids to be able to download and play free games such as fortnite. What do I have to do to set up accounts for...