Multiple Xbox ones

Discus and support Multiple Xbox ones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We currently have two xbox ones on 1GB internet, and i want to know if, i need to set my router a certain way to accommodate.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CHILDofYAHVEH, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Multiple Xbox ones

We currently have two xbox ones on 1GB internet, and i want to know if, i need to set my router a certain way to accommodate.

:)

CHILDofYAHVEH, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Feral Boar 66 Win User

Multiple XBOX Ones

Holy Smokes that answer is super confusing
  3. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Multiple Xbox Ones

It will 100% be possible to do what you want.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Multiple Xbox Ones

Yes, you can use both consoles at the same time, with out any issues, as long as different accounts are being used, for example, you use your account on your Xbox One S, and your kids use theirs on the Xbox One S.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Multiple Xbox Ones

Correct. On the One X you will have to be online to play your games, but other than that, you will be able to continue playing as you already have been.

And that's also correct about the game pass games.
  6. Yezzmina Win User

Multiple XBOX Ones

You can only share your gold with one xbox one console. However, because the account itself still has gold, as an option, you can share the gold with one console, and play with the gold account on the other. Also, as long as you are logged in to a gold account,
    you automatically share the gold, so if you keep the gold account signed in on the unsharing xbox one, it will still effectively share gold.
Thema:

Multiple Xbox ones

1. Multiple Xbox ones - Similar Threads - Multiple ones

2. multiple xbox One consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    multiple xbox One consoles: My son goes back and forth between his dads house and my house. His dad has him set up as a child account and game shares with his console at his house. I bought him another xbox one at my house....
  3. Sharing across multiple xboxs in one house

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing across multiple xboxs in one house: I have three xboxs in my house, one for me and one each for my two sons. These are set up and have gamertags under three separate email accounts. I am a gamepass ultimate subscriber. Is it...
  4. Do you play one game at a time or multiple at once

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you play one game at a time or multiple at once: I like to stick to one game at a time personally. Controls are never the same between games and it's nice to follow a narrative thread to it's conclusion. 3509519d-fde7-4e5c-b981-0025c209df54
  5. My XBOX One wireless controller's triggers stop working after multiple presses of the buttons.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX One wireless controller's triggers stop working after multiple presses of the buttons.: Hello there fellow gamers. Lately I've been having a very frustrating problem with my XBOX ONE / wireless controller. When I am using a semi auto weapon which needs many right trigger presses...
  6. Downloaded game on multiple Xbox One's ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded game on multiple Xbox One's ?: I have two sons. Each have their own Xbox One's. Do I have to purchae everry game twice for them both to be able to play? 2c9a98d8-255b-4d93-a026-e1cb8da5db75
  7. Extreme throttling on multiple Xbox Ones (4Mbps)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Extreme throttling on multiple Xbox Ones (4Mbps): As of about 7pm PST all Xbox Ones in our home went from 100Mbps download speeds to +/- 4Mbps when testing speed or downloading games. I ran a speed test on the IE app on the Xbox and have 90+Mbps...
  8. XBOX one X taking multiple attempts to start

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX one X taking multiple attempts to start: I have an XBOX one X gears 5 edition. The problem I am facing is that it takes multiple attempts to start. When it starts I can play the games for hours without any issues. When I switch it on it...
  9. How to have multiple accounts and only pay for one

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to have multiple accounts and only pay for one: My two son both have there own xbox ones. They both have gamer tag / user names. They go back and forth playing on both machines with there user names. How can i get both to go on xbox live at the...
  10. Xbox One Multiple Updates Fail To Fully Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Multiple Updates Fail To Fully Update: Why is this happening now? I go to let the Avatar Editor app update and to no avail it stops at 2.60 out of 87.87mb i think but this is also happening with other app updates as well. How can I fix...