Multiple xboxes

Discus and support Multiple xboxes in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have 3 xboxes in my home. Is there a way to link the games so each one doesn't need its own version of said game so we can play together as a family?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hawkphreek, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Hawkphreek
    Hawkphreek Guest

Multiple xboxes

I have 3 xboxes in my home. Is there a way to link the games so each one doesn't need its own version of said game so we can play together as a family?

:)

Hawkphreek, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

Multiple xboxes, multiple users.

Hey there -

The Xbox One has the
    Home Console
    system which is designed for families with multiple users/consoles to share games across consoles without needing to purchase the same game multiple times. Making sure that is set up correctly should alleviate many of the issues you're outlining
    regarding sharing games.

Regarding Destiny and needing to be logged in - Do you own multiple copies of the game digitally or on disc? If it's a digital copy, double check that your purchase for the game went through using the account in question's
    Microsoft Commerce account or the account's

My Games
    section.

Let us know if that helps or if you have other questions we can help with. :)
  3. Hawkphreek Win User

Multiple xboxes

So with four of us there would need to be 2 "home" xboxes and 2 sets of the game we desire to play.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Multiple xboxes

No matter what console the profile that bought the games is signed into it will always be able to play its games and use its subscriptions.

Each profile can set one console at a time as its home console and any other profile on that console can then play its digital games and use its subscriptions.

With this in mind in your situation only 2 consoles at a time would be able to play the games.

Let me see if I can explain it to you.

P1= Profile with purchased games and subscriptions

P2= Kid profile 1

P3= Kid profile 2

C1= P1s Home console

C2= Console 1 that is not P1s Home console

C3= Console 2 that is not P1s Home console

C1 all 3 profiles can play any of P1s games and use P1s subscriptions without P1 being signed in

If C2 or C3 want to play any of P1s games on either P2 or P3 then they would need first sign into P1 on either of those consoles then switch to their profile and then they can play any of those games or use P1s subscriptions Keep in mind going this route
    P1 would not be able to sign into any other Xbox One console to play because it will then sign out of that console and kick the person playing out of the game or online. So only the home console and one other console would be able to play P1s games and use
    any subscription at the same time
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Multiple xboxes

i believe so.
    You can not share across three consoles. You can not post information like this, it is neither accurate or helpful.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Multiple xboxes

You can only have one xbox set to home xbox, which would allow all users to play using the gold live and share games. The account holder could the sign into any other Xbox and have Live and access to their games. Unfortunately it won't work between 3 consoles.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
Thema:

Multiple xboxes

1. Multiple xboxes - Similar Threads - Multiple xboxes

2. xBox Live Gold: Multiple consoles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox Live Gold: Multiple consoles.: Hi All, I have two xBox One S, one for each kid. Both having their own account. For them to play online, do i need to purchase two live gold subscriptions? Or is it possible to share one...
  3. Multiple Xbox ones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox ones: We currently have two xbox ones on 1GB internet, and i want to know if, i need to set my router a certain way to accommodate. f12ff717-10ba-4787-87a4-3c2cc1f71b8f
  4. Multiple problems with Xbox one x... any advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple problems with Xbox one x... any advice?: problems 1. Games/console constantly freeze. Have for hard reset it probably 3 times every time i play 2. Constantly getting booted offline. (Not internet, 500mbs and wired connection) 3. Never...
  5. How do you share with multiple accounts and xboxes (family)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you share with multiple accounts and xboxes (family): My kids cannot access all the games in our shared inventory. We have three xbox ones, and are paying for five accounts. I have everyone in the family and I am the main account. I have console “a”...
  6. Multiple Xbox One wireless controller's headphone jack stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox One wireless controller's headphone jack stopped working: Hello, I have seen this question posted on many threads, but it won't answer my question. This happened on 2 controllers, along with many other people that have the same prob;em. The headphone...
  7. Owning multiple Xbox One consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Owning multiple Xbox One consoles: Hello I have an Xbox One S with many digital games downloaded. I plan to purchase a second Xbox One S All Digital Edition console for another room. I was curious if the downloaded games on my...
  8. Sending video captures via Xbox app to multiple friends.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sending video captures via Xbox app to multiple friends.: since the new update rolled out me and my friends have been unable to send video captures to a group chat via the app. It works ok on the xbox itself but not in the app. The only way to do it in...
  9. Xbox One X E102 and E105 start up errors? restored multiple times and still keeps happening?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X E102 and E105 start up errors? restored multiple times and still keeps happening?: So recently i upgraded from my day one xbox to the xbox one x, what can i say.. worst decision i have made so far. So this past week i have had a lot of issues with the xbox crashing, failing the...
  10. Playing games across multiple xboxes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing games across multiple xboxes: alright, so My brother owns a copy of a game i want to play (It’s a digital copy) It is on HIS xbox. Is there some way I can play it on MY xbox without, you know... buying another copy?...