MUT Coin/Card Wager Match

Discus and support MUT Coin/Card Wager Match in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone want to play a wager match on ultimate team? I play on xbox one. You have to be man enough and keep your word. My team is a 94 overall if you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Echo Animal, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Echo Animal
    Echo Animal Guest

Anyone want to play a wager match on ultimate team? I play on xbox one. You have to be man enough and keep your word. My team is a 94 overall if you want to know what you are going up against....

XBL:

:)

Echo Animal, Jan 29, 2014
  2. dMoNeY0587
    dMoNeY0587 Guest
    MUT coin trade

does anybody wanna trade some of there mut 13 coin for my mut 25 coin?

dMoNeY0587, Jan 29, 2014
  3. UAV Wager Matches?

Its speeds up the game and makes it better IMHO. Im not sure about the old wager matches.

UneasyJmitchell, Jan 29, 2014
  4. Kine Jester Win User

New to MUT

Thanks for the info, I will try EA Forums! Lets say I have 3mil coins and my cards are worth about the same, what do you think that will net me in MUT 13 based on the previous transfer (adjusted for inflation of course)?
  5. GLCH ForeDeath Win User

New to MUT

You will be able to get any Keeper cards (draft cards) you collect in 13. As far as what transfers not much. If they do it like last year you will get special boosted starter deck (silvers instead of Bronze) and coins based
    on the amount of coins you had, value of your cards and some other things. Also if your really like this game you need to leave this buster Madden forum and go to EA forums and then the xbox MUT section. Good Luck!
  6. Maximplayz Win User

Can I transfer MUT-17 coins from 360 to ONE?

Nah.... you cant Transfer something like Coins in MUT from Xbox 360 to Xbox One.
  7. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

UAV Wager Matches?

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

If I'm not mistaken, in bo wager matches the uav automatically came on at a certain point. Cant remember if it was after a period of time or if it was by the number of players left.

I'm wanting to think it was when it got to either 3 or 2 players.

[/quote]

In One in the Chamber, the UAV would come up when there were only 2 players left. There wasn't any UAV in Gun Game or Sharpshooter, while there is in BO2.
  8. a tired old guy Win User

UAV Wager Matches?

If I'm not mistaken, in bo wager matches the uav automatically came on at a certain point. Cant remember if it was after a period of time or if it was by the number of players left.

I'm wanting to think it was when it got to either 3 or 2 players.
Thema:

1. MUT Coin/Card Wager Match - Similar Threads - MUT Coin Card

2. Madden mut

in XBoX on Consoles
    Madden mut: madden mut players are missing out in the limited time super bowl event that is happening now. This is something that i personnally invested in and now im losing alot of coin/money here not being...
  3. I have spent a lot of money this month on madden mut points

in XBoX Rewards
    I have spent a lot of money this month on madden mut points: and I would like to know why I have not got no cash back like it says????? 6f461543-752d-49e4-92cf-94d3403055f6
  4. Can't purchase more MUT points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't purchase more MUT points: Tells me "we can't process your payment " contact support. Is there a maximum that I can spend in a certain amount of time? 314ed70e-000b-4797-898c-4c63aad3723e
  5. Good ways to make MUT coins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good ways to make MUT coins?: I have an 87 OVR, was 82 OVR and then I completed the NFL Playoffs objectives. I really want a couple beast DT's and that 91 OVR Warren Moon, but those put together will be about 130k. MUT seasons...
  6. MUT Squads Connection Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MUT Squads Connection Issue: So Everytime I play MUT squads with my friends I always lose connection and it kicks me out of the game which is strange because my connection to anything else on Xbox live works perfectly fine i...
  7. Madden 18 MUT ranked draft ripp off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 18 MUT ranked draft ripp off: Madden 18 Everytime i am about to beat or iam beating my opponent on ranked draft human vs human.they quit and i get an error saying i lost connection to ea servers this game and stats will not...
  8. Can I transfer MUT-17 coins from 360 to ONE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer MUT-17 coins from 360 to ONE?: I guess (A TON OF) MUT player cards are no longer available for XBOX 360. I have almost 3 million coins. If I switch to XBOX ONE, do I lose all those coins? I mean, maybe I'll spend them on 89 to...
  9. I Need MUT Rookie Players for Coin or Trade XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need MUT Rookie Players for Coin or Trade XBOX 360: Looking for two rookie MUT players, 80 DT Mean Joe Green an 80 RB Eric Dickerson both Ledgendary player. If you can help me please respond 1e5aad3b-7aa9-41c4-bd4b-fd2ee7efc669
  10. Redeemed MUT coins but not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed MUT coins but not showing: I bought MUT coins for Madden and redeemed them on my account but they aren't showing up in the game 6f249df7-f644-431b-86e3-49d733831d90