MUT Coins

Discus and support MUT Coins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My 11 year old son plays Madden 20 and wants to buy MUT Coins. Is this legit or a scam? If someone can please explain that would be incredibly helpful.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David LFeinberg, Mar 28, 2020.

1. MUT Coins

My 11 year old son plays Madden 20 and wants to buy MUT Coins. Is this legit or a scam? If someone can please explain that would be incredibly helpful.

Thanks.

:)

David LFeinberg, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Cameron Birt Win User

MUT Coins

MUT Coins are legitimate if bought through the Xbox or in-game store. Coins bought from websites that aren't Xbox or EA are most likely scams.
  3. Cameron Birt Win User

MUT Coins

4. Cameron Birt Win User

MUT Coins

5. David LFeinberg Win User

MUT Coins

Thank you so much for your response. Do you have a link where I can buy them from Xbox?
  6. Cameron Birt Win User

MUT Coins

You're very welcome! If you purchase the coins on the Microsoft/Xbox store (signed in to the account you'd like the coins for) they'll work on Xbox, yes.
Thema:

MUT Coins

1. MUT Coins - Similar Threads - MUT Coins

2. Mut keeps saying our servers cannot process your request at this time.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mut keeps saying our servers cannot process your request at this time.: Mut isn't allowing me to enter error code keeps up. 08d87896-7146-4511-b567-6aa40463d7f3
  3. Madden 19 MUT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 19 MUT: Why is it when I try to create a MUT it says you cannot create more than 5teams on this console? 64f971d8-dd9a-4ffb-a05f-0fd4bdb83e71
  4. Madden mut

in XBoX on Consoles
    Madden mut: madden mut players are missing out in the limited time super bowl event that is happening now. This is something that i personnally invested in and now im losing alot of coin/money here not being...
  5. I have spent a lot of money this month on madden mut points

in XBoX Rewards
    I have spent a lot of money this month on madden mut points: and I would like to know why I have not got no cash back like it says????? 6f461543-752d-49e4-92cf-94d3403055f6
  6. Good ways to make MUT coins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good ways to make MUT coins?: I have an 87 OVR, was 82 OVR and then I completed the NFL Playoffs objectives. I really want a couple beast DT's and that 91 OVR Warren Moon, but those put together will be about 130k. MUT seasons...
  7. Can I transfer MUT-17 coins from 360 to ONE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer MUT-17 coins from 360 to ONE?: I guess (A TON OF) MUT player cards are no longer available for XBOX 360. I have almost 3 million coins. If I switch to XBOX ONE, do I lose all those coins? I mean, maybe I'll spend them on 89 to...
  8. I Need MUT Rookie Players for Coin or Trade XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need MUT Rookie Players for Coin or Trade XBOX 360: Looking for two rookie MUT players, 80 DT Mean Joe Green an 80 RB Eric Dickerson both Ledgendary player. If you can help me please respond 1e5aad3b-7aa9-41c4-bd4b-fd2ee7efc669
  9. MUT Coin/Card Wager Match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MUT Coin/Card Wager Match: Anyone want to play a wager match on ultimate team? I play on xbox one. You have to be man enough and keep your word. My team is a 94 overall if you want to know what you are going up against.......
  10. Redeemed MUT coins but not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed MUT coins but not showing: I bought MUT coins for Madden and redeemed them on my account but they aren't showing up in the game 6f249df7-f644-431b-86e3-49d733831d90