Mute speaker audio when headset attached doesn’t work

Discus and support Mute speaker audio when headset attached doesn’t work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I activate this setting, and go back it doesn’t remember it. When I open Additional Options again, it is unchecked. I’m using the Xbox Wireless... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rivanov, Oct 20, 2021.

1. /u/Rivanov
    /u/Rivanov Guest

When I activate this setting, and go back it doesn’t remember it. When I open Additional Options again, it is unchecked.

I’m using the Xbox Wireless Headset and my speakers are connected via e-ARC to my Marantz receiver.

submitted by /u/Rivanov
    [link] [comments]

/u/Rivanov, Oct 20, 2021
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Switch from headset to TV speaker

3. willibpimpin710 Win User

No Dolby Atmos sound in games

Yeah, I tried all of that, nothing works. Switching between audio formats makes it glitch and waiting a second resets it but it still only works on stereo and 5.1 but the Atmos works FINE on movies, Dolby App etc. Atmos works, just not in games. Its clearly
    an Xbox issue.

Troubleshoot settings

In-game audio issues when using Dolby Atmos:

If you experience audio problems when you’re using Dolby Atmos, try turning it off:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and select System >
      Settings.
    2. Select Display & sound, then from the headset audio options, select
      Stereo Uncompressed.
    Frozen speaker settings after you disconnect a Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos headset:

In most cases, disconnecting or turning off a headset/device configured for spatial audio (Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos) will return the speakers to their previous audio settings. However, certain hardware—such as wireless headsets using an intelligent transceiver
    plugged into USB—might still show the headset is connected even after it’s disconnected or turned off.

Unplug the headset or the headset component attached to the Xbox. This should immediately return the speakers to their previous configuration without changing the headset or speaker audio settings. Plugging the headset or the headset component back in should
    restore the headset format you’ve chosen.

If you’re still having problems switching between speakers and headset on Xbox One, check the headset/speakers manufacturer’s website for more info.

Let us know with a reply how it goes!
  4. XBF George L Win User

Dolby atmos para auriculares falla descarga en xbox one x *Mod Translation* Dolby Atmos for earphones failure download on Xbox One X

Troubleshoot settings

If you experience audio problems when you’re using Dolby Atmos, try turning it off:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and select System >Settings.
      Stereo Uncompressed.
    Frozen speaker settings after you disconnect a Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos headset:

In most cases, disconnecting or turning off a headset/device configured for spatial audio (Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos) will return the speakers to their previous audio settings. However, certain hardware—such as wireless headsets using an intelligent transceiver
    plugged into USB—might still show the headset is connected even after it’s disconnected or turned off.

Unplug the headset or the headset component attached to the Xbox. This should immediately return the speakers to their previous configuration without changing the headset or speaker audio settings. Plugging the headset or the headset component back in should

If you’re still having problems getting Dolby Atmos to work on Xbox One, check the headset/speakers manufacturer’s website for more info.

5. XBF George L Win User

Xbox Dolby Atmos on Samsung HW-N950 not working but it works with Sky Q and the Samsung HW-N950

Troubleshoot settings

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and select System >Settings.
      Stereo Uncompressed.

If you’re still having problems getting Dolby Atmos to work on Xbox One, check the headset/speakers manufacturer’s website for more info.

6. XBF George L Win User

No Dolby Atmos sound in games

Troubleshoot settings

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and select System >
      Settings.
      Stereo Uncompressed.

If you’re still having problems switching between speakers and headset on Xbox One, check the headset/speakers manufacturer’s website for more info.

Thema:

1. Mute speaker audio when headset attached doesn’t work - Similar Threads - Mute speaker audio

2. All PC players are muted on game pass games even though I am on computer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All PC players are muted on game pass games even though I am on computer.: I am playing on the computer. Before I messed with every setting possible, all players became muted even though I did not adjust any settings. One day I logged on and everyone was muted. After I...
  3. All non xbox friends are muted.

in XBoX Accessibility
    All non xbox friends are muted.: Even though I did not change any settings, everyone that is not a friend is muted in game for the last few days. I have checked all of my privacy settings to make sure that everything is on...
  4. Mic muted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic muted?: Im trying to figure out why i cant speak in game on overwatch? I got a new controller and headset and im not muted by xbox one no offenses but im muted in ONLY the game overwatch, any advice? Ive...
  5. call of duty warzone mute

in XBoX on Windows
    call of duty warzone mute: I was playing the game normally on my Xbox Series S when suddenly the game was muted, I could only hear the voice chat and nothing else, not even the gunshots, I went to the menu and continued the...
  6. win10 xbox app joining party instantly mutes ALL other pc audio but party chat

in XBoX on Windows
    win10 xbox app joining party instantly mutes ALL other pc audio but party chat: I've seen a few posts about this, but zero answers. Whenever I join a party on Win10 through xbox app, ALL my pc audio besides voice chat is muted, even though the sound mixer shows audio being...
  7. Why do I get shadow muted ? How to get unmuted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I get shadow muted ? How to get unmuted?: I only play The Hive mostly and I don't most often don't chat in the server but I got shadow muted. I got to notice when I said something to friend in chat and it just showed in my screen not on...
  8. Muting keyboard clicks and navigation sounds

in XboX Insiders
    Muting keyboard clicks and navigation sounds: Please add a feature to mute them. With the current state of being unable to mute my TV volume, the keyboard clicks are incredibly annoying when I’m just typing out a message or searching for a...
  9. Can't mute teammates that have terrible mics. Halo infinite

in XboX Insiders
    Can't mute teammates that have terrible mics. Halo infinite: There's a feature that every previous halo has had. And that is the ability to mute people who have terrible mics or obnoxious people with music. It's getting to be immersive breaking when I have...
  10. Mute stuck on xbox windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mute stuck on xbox windows: I have been dealing with this for a while and I have yet to fix this problem with my mute button being stuck and on mute. My mic works fine on discord or when I use it on my controller, but when I...