muted microphone

Discus and support muted microphone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My microphone is permanently muted. It is not a setting problem. It is not a handset controller problem, I have two. It is not a headset problem, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Michaelardh, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Michaelardh
    Michaelardh Guest

muted microphone

My microphone is permanently muted. It is not a setting problem. It is not a handset controller problem, I have two. It is not a headset problem, I have three and it remains the same. I believe its my console. Has anyone else experienced this and have
    a fix. I also have a PS4 and I never have issues with that console like this.

:)

Michaelardh, Mar 22, 2020
  2. medium bloke Win User

Mic appears to be stuck on mute.

Hi, in party there is a setting to mute your microphone, if that is pressed it mutes your microphone without turning the light on the headset on.

Check in your party settings to see if your microphone is muted. If this works for you or if you need more help, post a reply! :)
  3. LushUnicorn09 Win User

Muted headset symbol on xbox One S

Sir Lancealot 83.

The microphone is muted, not the headset.

The headset and microphone works on another xbox and controller.

I have tried it on 2 controllers on the bone that is muted.
  4. I Dashboard It Win User

Kinect and ME3

Do you have your Kinect Microphone muted? If it's muted it won't work.
  5. Takatsuki3861 Win User

Microphone input is extremely low

All drivers on the controller and console are updated, I don't know how to check for headset drivers via Xbox. As for mixers, the headset only comes with a simple audio output control, and microphone mute, both of which haven't been messed with (as in,
    the microphone isn't muted, and changing the slider doesn't affect microphone input).
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

muted microphone

Thema:

muted microphone

1. muted microphone - Similar Threads - muted microphone

2. Microphone only picks up noise when changing between mute and unmute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone only picks up noise when changing between mute and unmute: Hi, My issue seems to be a unique one as I've not seen an answer anywhere... For reference, headset is a Logitek HCP4 Stereo Gaming Headset. On an Xbox One S. My microphone only works when I...
  3. Microphone symbol is constantly muted near to the battery symbol,tried everything to get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone symbol is constantly muted near to the battery symbol,tried everything to get...: Microphone symbol on my x box one is constantly muted near to the battery symbol.Tried everything to get the head set to work.Any help please. dbd31000-d2a9-4d78-9c91-2facd8ed8a13
  4. Microphone muted on fortnite and main xbox page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microphone muted on fortnite and main xbox page: Cannot get headset mic to unmute. Can't chat on fortnite. 2363ec65-d7bd-43af-8f53-ae306b54709e
  5. Xbox One - Microphone Icon Always Muted -- WHY IS THERE NO FIX FOR THIS !!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Microphone Icon Always Muted -- WHY IS THERE NO FIX FOR THIS !!!!!: Hi all Just wondering why there is not a simple fix to this issue that obviously, to the microsoft community, still have a hard time with? I have an XBOX One S and have 3 controllers set up with...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Bug, microphone is always muted unless I turn it on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Bug, microphone is always muted unless I turn it on: A lot of the time I record the past 10 minutes and then realise it didn't record my voice at all because the microphone was muted. Does anyone else have this issue? I have "Turn mic on by default...
  7. Microphone not working. Muted icon.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working. Muted icon.: i have 2 controllers and 3 microphones headsets. When i plug in the headset, you cant hear anything. When you go into the party chat, it shows that they cant find a microphone for these people....
  8. Microphone showing mute for over 3 weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone showing mute for over 3 weeks: Xbox one s not connecting to a headset, tried all of the troubleshooting solutions, forums etc. Also purchased new headset still doesn’t work. Posted on here last week. Microsoft live chat help...
  9. Microphone mute icon - headset not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone mute icon - headset not working: Hi I have the microphone muted icon on home screen of Xbox one s console and no troubleshooting solutions are working, my headset will not work (even though it works on iPad/iphone etc) and I feel...
  10. Xbox One S microphone icon stuck on mute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S microphone icon stuck on mute: At the beginning of June this year I noticed my Kotion Each G1000 headset and xbox headset adapter was no longer producing sound. A week earlier i was playing Sea of Thieves with my brother having...