MUWG - Not Syncing with cloud

Discus and support MUWG - Not Syncing with cloud in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here is diagnostic report on my machine. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games.exe Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WarrenWarnock, Nov 4, 2019.

1. MUWG - Not Syncing with cloud

Here is diagnostic report on my machine.

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games.exe

Description

Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Studios.Wordament_3.6.10070.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Microsoft Ultimate Word Games.exe

Creation Time: 10/17/2019 6:56:25 AM

Problem: Stopped working

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash

Package Full Name: Microsoft.Studios.Wordament_3.6.10070.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Application Name: praid:App

Application Version: 0.0.0.0

Application Timestamp: 5d9b6b50

Fault Module Name: Microsoft.Advertising.dll

Fault Module Version: 10.0.1811.22001

Fault Module Timestamp: 5bf77573

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 0000000000109919

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 7f7672128b4e88c76ba219ef45f30bc6 (1991182500712614854)

:)

WarrenWarnock, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

MUWG Cloud Save Error

4. Ilmala12 Win User

0x87DD0005

Like other users I can't play MUWG ...

Others games are working (Sukoku, Solitaire, Jigsaw ...)

What happened to MUWG log-in ??
  5. Qwertei Win User

please help me out...dark souls 3 my saved game wont show up only see new game

6. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Issues when sync data, still aways on 0%

Run through the Xbox Cloud Sync troubleshooter here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/cloud-storage-sync-error-messages
Thema:

1. MUWG - Not Syncing with cloud - Similar Threads - MUWG Syncing cloud

2. MUWG issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MUWG issues: My Microsoft Ultimate Word games will not synch to the cloud and I cannot play the game. I have tried an uninstall and a reset to no avail. 4e13e06f-0674-4491-93ec-61227f0a0afd
  3. MUWG keeps crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    MUWG keeps crashing: Hey every time I open MS Ultimate Word Games it closes by itself without even going to the loading screen. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I tried resetting it, I tried updating my...
  4. Crosswords on MUWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crosswords on MUWG: Program locks up between entering letters (typing or mouse). Sometimes for a few seconds and sometimes for half a minute. Frustrating and takes forever to play a game. Maybe I am wrong, but it...
  5. Lost all Adventure Maps - MUWG latest update

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all Adventure Maps - MUWG latest update: I completely lost capability to use my "adventure map puzzles" in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - with the latest update; I have unistalled, reinstalled (several times); I have awaited updates or...
  6. MUWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MUWG: My game just reset to level one. How do I get back to where I was. d2844bb7-c774-42ea-aed9-6b1c45f1682b
  7. MUWG

in XBoX on Windows
    MUWG: All my progress in MUWG has disappeared. All the maps are completed, yet it shows none but if I go to the games they are already done, but not credited, this is a real pain and it won't let me...
  8. MUWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MUWG: How do I get MUWG on to my android? I play on my laptop but I would like to have the game on my phone too. e0ac4933-f621-4b00-80a1-93d35e5e08ed
  9. MUWG Map Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MUWG Map Achievements: I have completed 12 adventure maps in a single mode. [img] The achievement shows 8. [img] How do I get the achievement to recognize full completion? Thank you!...
  10. Cant sync with cloud in MUWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant sync with cloud in MUWG: I cannot sync with the cloud on MUWG, I have tried reinstalling, I have tried deleting my current account on Windows 10 and restarting, nothing works. Can someone help? Thanks...