MUWG

Discus and support MUWG in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game just reset to level one. How do I get back to where I was. d2844bb7-c774-42ea-aed9-6b1c45f1682b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MsWickett, Aug 29, 2019.

1. MsWickett
    MsWickett Guest

MUWG

My game just reset to level one. How do I get back to where I was.

:)

MsWickett, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Ilmala12 Win User

0x87DD0005

Like other users I can't play MUWG ...

Others games are working (Sukoku, Solitaire, Jigsaw ...)

What happened to MUWG log-in ??
  3. TampaGirl1074 Win User

MUWG Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

Thank you Blindside0613. I love MUWG and would really miss Wordament, Jumble, and Crosswords as well as the Daily Challenges. HOWEVER, I May also have to uninstall MUWG. Maybe I can find a similar program elsewhere. THANKS AGAIN!
  4. The King Lir Win User

MUWG

Hey there, what do you mean by MUWG? I'm not familiar with that acronym.
  5. JaniceLind Win User

Ultimate Word Games

Yes, I'm having the same message regarding the Daily Challenges in MUWG.
  6. UnsayableCash27 Win User

MUWG

Hi I have same problems and try to solve using above methods but still no use.

Please help advise if any other solutions.
Thema:

MUWG

1. MUWG - Similar Threads - MUWG

2. MUWG

in XBoX on Windows
    MUWG: All my progress in MUWG has disappeared. All the maps are completed, yet it shows none but if I go to the games they are already done, but not credited, this is a real pain and it won't let me...
  3. MUWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MUWG: How do I get MUWG on to my android? I play on my laptop but I would like to have the game on my phone too. e0ac4933-f621-4b00-80a1-93d35e5e08ed
  4. MUWG Map Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MUWG Map Achievements: I have completed 12 adventure maps in a single mode. [img] The achievement shows 8. [img] How do I get the achievement to recognize full completion? Thank you!...
  5. MUWG Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Accessibility
    MUWG Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I was a levels 194 on Wordament and Jumble and 94 on Crosswords. After turning off my laptop to sleep & then later restarting, my levels all dropped back down to Level 1! After rebooting, several...
  6. hilfe, Jumble öffnet nicht... MUWG [Translation - Help, Jumble doesn't open ... MUWG]

in XBoX on Windows
    hilfe, Jumble öffnet nicht... MUWG [Translation - Help, Jumble doesn't open ... MUWG]: Hilfe! Ich liebe die tägliche Herausforderung bei der Ultimate Word Games. Habe schon einiges durch und das gehört (schon fast) zum täglichen Ritual. Nur, heute, am 18. November läßt sich das...
  7. MUWG Cloud Save Error

in XBoX on Windows
    MUWG Cloud Save Error: Playing MUWG I am getting Cloud Save Error. When I open the game by turning off cloud saving, I have lost a years worth of activity. when I open the games, they have been played (by me) but they...
  8. Cannot Access MUWG Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Access MUWG Daily Challenges: Despite multiple attempts, minutes apart, I am unable to access the MUWG Daily Challenges, instead receiving a dialog message stating "There was a problem loading Daily Challenge data. Please wait...
  9. Cant sync with cloud in MUWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant sync with cloud in MUWG: I cannot sync with the cloud on MUWG, I have tried reinstalling, I have tried deleting my current account on Windows 10 and restarting, nothing works. Can someone help? Thanks...
  10. PC games (MUWG, Treasure hunt, solitaires, etc.) don't runs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC games (MUWG, Treasure hunt, solitaires, etc.) don't runs.: your PC games (MUWG, Treasure hunt, solitaires, etc.) don't runs. I have to see a lot of commercials when I play, and it will be nice if I can play without problems. Thanks. a very disappointed...