Mw 3 problem

Discus and support Mw 3 problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I hawe a problem. I recently bought Call of duty modern warfare 3. When i start the game in multiplayer mode it says i must download free dlc to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Haw0ck, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Haw0ck
    Haw0ck Guest

Mw 3 problem

Hi.

I hawe a problem. I recently bought Call of duty modern warfare 3. When i start the game in multiplayer mode it says i must download free dlc to be able to play. When i thry to download it i always get an error code 80153003. I dont know what to do. I thry
    some things like cleaning files as adviced on some other topics vith diferent problem, but unsucessfuly. Can you pleas help me?

Thank you in advance.

:)

Haw0ck, Mar 19, 2014
  2. Kramerllama
    Kramerllama Guest
    Cant Find Games ON MW2 or MW3 PLEASE HELP!!!!

Yup, MW 3 is the only MP game I have, that I cant seem to ever get into a game on. BF 3...no problem, Halo...no problem, Medal of Honor...no problem, Portal 2...no problem, MW 3....nope.

Kramerllama, Mar 19, 2014
  3. bremaine
    bremaine Guest
    COD: MW3 Free Map Packs

COD:MW 3 simply looks like an expansion of MW 2. I think it should have been called MW 2.5 instead of MW 3. Freebies or not, it still remains a poor release, and all gamers know it. I just hope the next COD release is nowhere near where MW 3 was.

bremaine, Mar 19, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Mw 3 problem

onyxishere, Mar 19, 2014
  5. Kramerllama Win User

Cant Find Games ON MW2 or MW3 PLEASE HELP!!!!

Yup, MW 3 is the only MP game I have, that I cant seem to ever get into a game on. BF 3...no problem, Halo...no problem, Medal of Honor...no problem, Portal 2...no problem, MW 3....nope.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Mw 3 problem

7. HG Ezio Win User

best call of duty

1. Black Ops

2. MW 3

3. MW
  8. EXPIRED Z0MBIE Win User

What big games are you not getting?

MW: 3, GoW: 3 and Skyrim.

Although I do want to play MW:3 for the SP, just to avenge those who fell in MW: 2.
  9. Tatakai no Kami Win User

What to play?

Take MW 3 back and get a refund and then play Skyrim and Batman, problem solved
Thema:

Mw 3 problem

1. Mw 3 problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. "There Was A Problem With The Update"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There Was A Problem With The Update": I Understand That Many People Are Currently Being Affected By This, But Has @Microsoft Made And Announcements On How To Fix This Problem? Or Is There By Chance Someone That Has Found A Fix For...
  3. Update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem: I got a error code:0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201 I need help with the update problem and what does the error code mean bd3a4493-50ca-48a2-bb33-1fd9b5c74f64
  4. Update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem: I got the error code:0x80072EFD 0x00000000 0x00000201 I need help with the update problem and what does that error code mean a753b983-99b9-4627-8551-9b14ba4c07f5
  5. MAC-Adresse bzw. Authenfizierungs Probleme auf der Xbox One. [Translation - MAC address or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MAC-Adresse bzw. Authenfizierungs Probleme auf der Xbox One. [Translation - MAC address or...: Seit ungefähr einen Monat habe ich ein problem mit dem Internet auf meiner Xbox. Immer wenn ich mein Internet Teste kommt eine Fehler meldung in der steht : ,,Sie müssen zusätzliche...
  6. Problem with Wordament on different devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Wordament on different devices: I have a strange problem with Wordament failing to display Adventure Map Worlds on only one of 3 different devices. I have two laptops and a desktop and play Microsoft games on each at different...
  7. Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X: Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X Xbox One X wireless controller (Original). I connect the controller cable to the console and start charging for about 5 or...
  8. Xbox Console Companion party settings (MIc Problems)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion party settings (MIc Problems): The problem I found is there is no setting for mic volume in the settings. Because of this I cant be in a party because my mic is to sensitive and loud. I tried changing the setting on my PC but...
  9. XBOX Net Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Net Problems: I dont know what to do with my XBOX Net, because I am always getting 180ms without sense. I dont have any net problem connection, just with Gears 4/5, they always connected me with EEUU EAST...
  10. Проблема с Forza Horizon 4 и OBS [Translate] The problem with Forza Horizon 4 and OBS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема с Forza Horizon 4 и OBS [Translate] The problem with Forza Horizon 4 and OBS: Здравствуйте! Столкнулся я с очень неприятной проблемой. Каждый раз, когда я запускаю ОБС и добавляю форзу 4, как захват игры, то у меня вылетает игра и так каждый раз. Это очень серьезная...