MW beta

Discus and support MW beta in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; the issue with opening the mw beta is not on activisions side lol microsoft support asking us to spam acti when the issue is you have the availability... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by R3D D3AD L3AD, Sep 21, 2019.

1. MW beta

the issue with opening the mw beta is not on activisions side lol microsoft support asking us to spam acti when the issue is you have the availability date wrong on the microsoft store thats why we cant open .. the fact that your support staff is wasting
    time telling us to spam acti but they cant fix the date is sad please stop blaming acti and fix the date

:)

R3D D3AD L3AD, Sep 21, 2019
  2. SYG Metal Win User

Cod Modern Warfare

Cant wait to play the mw beta
  3. WolfMoon FH Win User

Doing betas for call of duty

Play any black ops or MW Cod that will be the beta
  4. TripleD BumBleB Win User

Games That Had Great Demos or Betas

The Gunfight(2v2) on the MW beta was pretty cool and different.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

MW Beta

Hi
    Toepke

Thanks for posting to let us know that you're having issues in getting into the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare beta. At this time, we know that many individuals are experiencing this frustrating issue where the beta app is giving out
    the "you're too early" message.

That being said, we appreciate everyone who has provided information (either by chat, on the forum or phone) concerning it and wish to let you know that at this time Microsoft and Activision are currently working on a fix for this error
    between the Activision servers & the Xbox Live servers so that everyone can enjoy a sneak peak.

Per Activision Support Twitter: "Hey Xbox players If you’re trying to get in the beta and are receiving a “you’re too early” message
    we’re currently working to resolve this. We’ll let you know when it’s fixed.
    "

We do not have a time table for when this issue will be resolved but feel sure that this will be resolved soon. You may keep an eye out on Xbox Support & Activision Twitter accounts for the most up-to-date information as well.

Activision Support Twitter

Xbox Support Twitter

As there is no further resolution at this time and in an effort to stem the tide of repetitive responses, we'll be locking this thread. Thanks again for appraising us of the situation and we appreciate your patience as we strive to
    get this resolved in a timely fashion.

Thanks again and happy gaming.
  6. denis97g Win User

MW Beta

Activision is aware of it, They are working to fix it.
Thema:

MW beta

1. MW beta - Similar Threads - beta

2. Minecraft Beta still there after leaving! HELP!

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta still there after leaving! HELP!: I've done everything! I'm on Xbox One. I've un-enrolled from the Insider Beta of Minecraft. I've uninstalled all versions of Minecraft from my console, & reinstalled them. The beta is still...
  3. West of Dead (Beta) Starting today, you can try this game out until the 25th, Thank You Raw...

in XboX Insiders
    West of Dead (Beta) Starting today, you can try this game out until the 25th, Thank You Raw...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GregoriustheVI [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox One beta/alpha preview

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One beta/alpha preview: So I really wanna get in to the alpha preview ring on xbox insider, is there anyone out there that could send an invite to me or is there any xbox ambassador I could talk to? A live agent from...
  5. I have a feeling they’ll announce the iOS beta for console streaming / XCloud at XO2109

in XboX Insiders
    I have a feeling they’ll announce the iOS beta for console streaming / XCloud at XO2109: ... at least I hope. I bought an android phone from a friend to try it out and it’s been awesome, but I would love to try it on my data on my iPhone XS Max. submitted by /u/tobiasbluehimself...
  6. state of decay one pc beta is not installable or there now.

in XboX Insiders
    state of decay one pc beta is not installable or there now.: wondering why the insider xbox app isn't showing it and why its been taken from my account. I am using the preview gaming build from the insider app. submitted by /u/tallestdavid [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (1911.191111-1430)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta, Delta and Omega Ring (1911.191111-1430): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta): Somebody else Windows e-mail my title than it Xbox e-mail. It Xbox (Beta) application Windows would make me register new one e-mail, but and the separate xbox I would like to enter with my user....
  9. Installation of F1 2018 gets stuck at 42 % on Xbox Game Pass (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation of F1 2018 gets stuck at 42 % on Xbox Game Pass (Beta): Each time I try to install F1 2018, which is part of the Xbox Game Pass, it gets stuck at 42 %. I am running the app as administrator on Win 10 1903, other games are installing and running just...
  10. Xbox (Beta) app does not uninstall games properly.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app does not uninstall games properly.: I used the "Uninstall Game" option within the Xbox beta app to remove the game. However, it did not remove the game from my PC. It no longer shows in the Xbox app, however, it still appears in my...