Mw2 backwards compatibility problems

Discus and support Mw2 backwards compatibility problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So modern warefare 2 is hands down one of my favorite call of duty games and I recently found out its backwards compatible but I got on playing on line... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CheeryOsprey63, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Mw2 backwards compatibility problems

So modern warefare 2 is hands down one of my favorite call of duty games and I recently found out its backwards compatible but I got on playing on line got about 20 kills with two different weapons and it's not showing I've got any kills with them so I
    cant unlock attachments for the weapons is there a way to fix this problem?

:)

CheeryOsprey63, Jan 15, 2020
  2. T1C3 SODMG Win User

not sure if this pertains to your issue, however there maybe some correlation to what you maybe going through. I play COD Modern Warfare and I had the same issue were I wasn't receiving xp for the weapon. I found that there was some form of action in the
    game that doesn't clearly state that if you have a special version of the weapon, then you don't get the xp.

I would try taking the weapon out of your loadout, applying a different weapon, and then make several loadouts with the same weapon your trying to get xp for. That way when you die, grab another loadout and see if that will cancel the bug if there is one.

Some COD games have very specific but unclear way to gain xp per weapon.

in the new game I knifed several players and got 0 xp for the weapon until I went to a standard knife with no skins, no blueprint.

Good luck.
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

Have you tried reinstalling the game?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Last generation CODs

5. Geth Win User

MW2 Backwards Compatibility

Yeah, one of the few COD's I may consider playing again.
  6. Get2ThePoint Win User

When do you think Call of duty modern warfare 2 is going to be made backwards compatible?

I personally think they should remake it, as well as making it backwards compatible. They should at least remake it, though. MW2 deserves to be remade more than CoD4 deserved it.
Thema:

1. Mw2 backwards compatibility problems - Similar Threads - Mw2 backwards compatibility

2. MW2 Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 Backwards Compatibility: I wan't to play MW2 on my Xbox One. Yeah, that's about it. Please make it happen. 857ff931-28ad-4f65-849f-b1ed93192c58
  3. We want mw2 backward compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We want mw2 backward compatible: there are plenty of vote on mw2 and mw3 but mw2 was everyone favorite game so can u please make it backward compatible eb2c24ba-a465-4393-9c3d-3129e3124feb
  4. Mw2 backwards compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw2 backwards compatability: Ok, so this has been way to long of a wait for millions of fans of Mw2. The game has been requested countless times to become backwards compatable and still no word on it. The only game that...
  5. Mw2 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw2 backwards compatible: I just don’t understand mw2 is still not backwards compatible is it because of Xbox this will be a good win for Xbox bring more people back i everyone is disappointed that it’s not out yet please...
  6. COD MW2 BACKWARDS compatibility PLEASE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW2 BACKWARDS compatibility PLEASE: Please Please bring Call of duty Modern Warfare 2 to XB1 Backwards compatibility i already have my Disc and ready to install and play 398c007c-11c1-42b8-b6e8-2f54be205a1d
  7. Add MW2 backwards compatibility please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add MW2 backwards compatibility please.: Pleassse add it in xbox one. 12698740-7baa-4e79-897b-2436f75d5987
  8. WHEN MW2 IS BACKWARD COMPATIBLE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHEN MW2 IS BACKWARD COMPATIBLE: when mw2 wil be backward compatible, i want to play this game so much but dont really want to buy a xbox 36 99d6337e-48eb-4859-8fc8-8b5324d85037
  9. Would you release mw2 backwards compatibility already!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you release mw2 backwards compatibility already!?: cod4 remastered is coming out soon but for those of us who didn't want to "play titanfall" while we were playing cod absolutely loved Cod4 and Mw2. And while I'm so happy I'm finally getting cod4...
  10. We want call of duty black ops 2 and MW2 backwards compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    We want call of duty black ops 2 and MW2 backwards compatible: We want bo2 and mw2 backwards compatible best call of duty a ever c915e8f7-a984-4295-ba18-b5c3bb457d4a