MW2 Help

Discus and support MW2 Help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently played mw2 and i joined a hacked lobby, couldnt do anything about it, now everytime i go to play it, join a game, then it just constantly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JordanRichards6, Nov 26, 2020.

1. MW2 Help

I recently played mw2 and i joined a hacked lobby, couldnt do anything about it, now everytime i go to play it, join a game, then it just constantly freezes, is there anytning i can do to reset this as i want to play it again. Thanks

:)

JordanRichards6, Nov 26, 2020
  2. BassInUrFace Win User

mw2 help

Hey if you haven't finished them yet add me GT is:
  3. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

need help mw2

No one can help you, there is absolutely nothing that can be done about it.

The only fix at present is to make a new account.

Having problems playing CoD.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Mw2 multiplayer help

Yes. Games on Demand work exactly the same as the physical discs.
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

need help mw2

Hey everyone. This thread is like 2 years old. I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I think the OP might have moved on by now.
  6. TGW COLD SMOKE Win User

need help mw2

There is also another hack by the name of Laws XI that was threatening the entire lobby then deranked everyone
Thema:

MW2 Help

1. MW2 Help - Similar Threads - MW2 Help

2. MW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2: on my xbox one when I try to play mw2, it will load all the way up to the screen before the game start and will freeze and make a buzzing sound. Can anyone help with that?...
  3. I can't download MW2 (360 game) onto my Computer

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download MW2 (360 game) onto my Computer: I have been trying to download it but it keeps saying 'Install on my devices'. I totally understand if the compatibility was an issue but I don't see a list anywhere. I have been checking the...
  4. Can’t join MW2/3 multiplayer lobbies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join MW2/3 multiplayer lobbies: First of all, yes, my nat type is open. Disc or digitally dowloaded this problem exists. Using wifi or lan cable, even on different networks this problem still persists. Rebooting different...
  5. Anyone having problems with Call of Duty: MW2- Xbox 360 (digital game) on Xbox one X?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having problems with Call of Duty: MW2- Xbox 360 (digital game) on Xbox one X?: I'm trying to play Spec-Ops, multiplayer online, and campaign. But it won't let me start the game properly. There's a weird static sound, game gets stuck when opening multiplayer modes, and...
  6. I would like to be able to play MW2 (not the remastered version) in xbox 360 again because...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to be able to play MW2 (not the remastered version) in xbox 360 again because...: I was playing some team deathmatch in modern warfare 2 (not the remastered one) on xbox 360 and i joined this modded trickshot lobby. I was playing and this guy got really mad because i was...
  7. MW2 Remastered Bundle bought on a profile without the console's licenses.

in XBoX on Consoles
    MW2 Remastered Bundle bought on a profile without the console's licenses.: So my brother bought the MW2 Remastered Bundle Pack, which includes the UDT Ghost skin. I haven't played since season 1, which means I don't have Ghost as an available operator (it was introduced...
  8. It won’t let me purchase MW2 Remastered, I checked my card and everything is okay help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won’t let me purchase MW2 Remastered, I checked my card and everything is okay help!: Yesterday i tried buying MW2 Remastered but it wouldn’t let me, I checked my card and everything was fine I even made another purchase and it went through Its only on Mw2 it wont let me buy. HELP...
  9. CoD MW2 - Frozen classes - Looking for generous individual to help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD MW2 - Frozen classes - Looking for generous individual to help...: Hey, y'all. It finally happened to me. After nearly 10 years playing CoD MW2, one of two modders in a free-for-all lobby froze my classes and is holding my game hostage, "offering" to fix it for...
  10. when i go to play MW2, my xbox live on 360 won'tconnect help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    when i go to play MW2, my xbox live on 360 won'tconnect help?: when i go to play MW2 on xbox one, the game loads up but when I go to play multiplayer it doesn't connect and says test your connection but I can't as it is onxbox one please can you helphich...