MW2 remastered purchase problem

Discus and support MW2 remastered purchase problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased COD MW2 remastered through the modern warfare store today and it won't register that I bought it in game. None of the items included in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tobias A.K.A Rubber, Apr 1, 2020.

1. MW2 remastered purchase problem

Purchased COD MW2 remastered through the modern warfare store today and it won't register that I bought it in game. None of the items included in the pack are showing up and when I try to look at it it gets stuck on a screen that says "purchasing". Any ideas?

:)

Tobias A.K.A Rubber, Apr 1, 2020
  2. ELITE XX MIDGET Win User

You have to go to manage game and it should show it in your ready to install
  3. TheKiller3lf Win User

My MW2 is gone??

I have all the items from the UDT pack but my MW2 is just not there anymore? what is going on?
  4. huntermcv Win User

im having th same issue as well, i bought the pack through the modern warfare shop, but i havent recivied the items for modern warefare, i just wasted 30 dollars on a game and items i cant even use, does anyone know how to fix this
  5. PatrickHernandez1 Win User

Yeah same here i just bought it today and didnt get the items or anything
  6. BC is online Win User

Try doing a hard reset. If that does not work, i would try contacting xbox support
Thema:

1. MW2 remastered purchase problem - Similar Threads - MW2 remastered purchase

2. I would like to be able to play MW2 (not the remastered version) in xbox 360 again because...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to be able to play MW2 (not the remastered version) in xbox 360 again because...: I was playing some team deathmatch in modern warfare 2 (not the remastered one) on xbox 360 and i joined this modded trickshot lobby. I was playing and this guy got really mad because i was...
  3. MW2 Remastered Bundle bought on a profile without the console's licenses.

in XBoX on Consoles
    MW2 Remastered Bundle bought on a profile without the console's licenses.: So my brother bought the MW2 Remastered Bundle Pack, which includes the UDT Ghost skin. I haven't played since season 1, which means I don't have Ghost as an available operator (it was introduced...
  4. MW2 remastered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 remastered: Why can't I purchase mw2 remastered? Messages says "something went wrong at our end " this has been since launch date 63f6809f-9784-48e8-93df-778106ff257e
  5. mw2 remaster purchasing issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 remaster purchasing issue: Bought the MW2 Remastered pack through the MW4 store pretty much the day it came out. i have the skin the key chain and everything except the game still. Both Mw4 and xbox stores are saying i have...
  6. MW2 Campaign Remastered punch card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 Campaign Remastered punch card: I pre-ordered Modern Warfare 2 Remastered and wanted to know why i can't get the points. 890f181d-fcbe-4ca7-afcc-e232adbe5ea1
  7. MW2 remastered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 remastered: My MW2 remastered still says pre ordered i understand people are having the same problem however i do not have the new MW downloaded as of right now would this affect the download at all possibly?...
  8. Pre-Ordered MW2 Remastered Bundle but still says I didnt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Ordered MW2 Remastered Bundle but still says I didnt: I purchased the Pre-Order MW2 Remastered bundle and have all the gear for Modern Warfare and Have the game installed on my Xbox one and even see the transaction in my bank account but am Unable to...
  9. MW2 Remastered bundle issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 Remastered bundle issues: I bought the bundle but am not getting access to the tier skips nor the other in game rewards. I tried quitting and restarting the game as well as the console. Did anyone else have this issue or...
  10. It won’t let me purchase MW2 Remastered, I checked my card and everything is okay help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won’t let me purchase MW2 Remastered, I checked my card and everything is okay help!: Yesterday i tried buying MW2 Remastered but it wouldn’t let me, I checked my card and everything was fine I even made another purchase and it went through Its only on Mw2 it wont let me buy. HELP...