Mw3

Discus and support Mw3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Could someone please help me out. I play mw3 on free for all and for some time now I don't seem to be getting all my game points. Let's say in some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KinG IxI TrIgG, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Mw3

Could someone please help me out. I play mw3 on free for all and for some time now I don't seem to be getting all my game points. Let's say in some games I maybe have 6000 points at the end of a game but when I check my score in leaderboards it has only
    given me 1000 points. Just don't understand why this is happening also my KD has been the same for over a year and it's not that I ain't winning or taking heavy deaths. I was also ranked 810 in the world I'm now at almost 2000 in just over a month and now
    not getting all my points it's getting worse. Hope someone can help me out with this. Thanks guys

:)

KinG IxI TrIgG, Feb 22, 2014
  2. jstep
    jstep Guest
    MW3 Reviews

So you want to know if a game is any good before you buy it? Below you can find the reviews for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Reviews tell you what the pros and cons are of a game, how the game plays, if the story line is any good, the ESRB Rating, number of players, genre, multiplayer options…You get the idea. We put everything all in one place for you so you’ll be able to figure out if the game is right for you. If you have any questions that the reviews didn’t answer, start a new thread on the forum. Played the game already? Rate it above and tell us why you did or didn’t like it. Better yet, write your own user review!

8.5 out of 10 - Gamespot
    Read the full review here: Direct Link
    9 out of 10 - IGN
    9.5 out of 10 - Official Xbox Magazine
    9 out of 10 - Game Informer

jstep, Feb 22, 2014
  3. The SMF
    The SMF Guest
    Turtle Beach Atlas and Headset Adapter

i have my old mw3 deltas linked to my xb1, only downside is can only have stereo due to no dolby digital at the mo and no chat as theres no compatible bluetooth puck yet

The SMF, Feb 22, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Mw3

Hey there King,

This sounds like an in-game issue rather than with Xbox or Xbox Live.

As such, you may want to contact the developers of the game and see if they can offer you any help.

maxen, Feb 22, 2014
  5. BEASTmmb Win User

Does Modern Warfare 3 look similar to Modern Warfare 2?

Im not sure what you are asking? MW3 or MW2 I'll take MW3. MW3 or Black Ops I'll take Blops. MW3 or BF3 I'll take either.
  6. I Luv Doughnuts Win User

When Did COD Get This Good?

7. GothamValor Win User

MW3 is silly.

Haha,I like how the title of the thread went from "MW3 is Geeeyyhh",to "MW3 is silly".Silly rabbit MW3 is ***.
  8. xXJameGumbXx Win User

TITLES AND EMBLEMS.

9. RH JJRYAN Win User

Rank Up XP Combat Card Exchange

NEED LIST:

Dew Weapons

MW3 Weapons

MW3 Maps

MW3 Strike Packages

TO TRADE LIST:

Dew Characters

Dew Perks

Dew Strike Packages

Doritos Perks

Doritos Strike Packages

MW3 Characters

MW3 Perks

www.rankupxp.com/.../1049781122490
Thema:

Mw3

1. Mw3 - Similar Threads - Mw3

2. Premium content blocked? [Xbox One, BC, MW3]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium content blocked? [Xbox One, BC, MW3]: Hi, I’m trying to download the free DLC content required to play COD:MW3 multiplayer on my Xbox One using backwards compatibility. I get the error message “Premium content is blocked for this...
  3. Can't find DLC for MW3 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find DLC for MW3 on Xbox One: I'm trying to play COD: MW3 on my Xbox one, but to play online it is asking me to download required DLC for the game. It says go to My games and apps and find it under the "ready to install"...
  4. Mw3 Xbox one online play

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mw3 Xbox one online play: Hi, the last 5 days I can't play mw3 online on my Xbox one. All other games ok, I can't find any info online about servers etc, Amy ideas/info would be great thanks...
  5. X1, unstable voice chat and connection, unable to log to Xbox Live for MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1, unstable voice chat and connection, unable to log to Xbox Live for MW3: Hey peeps! I have a lot of issues with my system lately. If I try to get into Modern Warfare 3, it doesn't let me connect at all to Xbox Live. X1 games are fine though. I rarely have...
  6. Call of Duty MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty MW3: I was deranked from level 80 back to level 1. Is it possible to get the rank back? Don't want to start all over! a1b0295e-9b5f-413b-978a-2dbbdb7caebe
  7. COD MW3 online servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW3 online servers: Any knows if mw3 online servers still up, and if so, why when i try to play online on ma xbox one it shows a text thats says: the call of duty modern warfare 3 server is not aviable at this time,...
  8. COD MW3 xbox live issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW3 xbox live issue: Hey, so ive been trying to get online and play some mw3 on xbox one, the problem is that i wont be able to conect online and thows a text that says: "cod mw3 servers are not aviable at the moment,...
  9. Xbox One telling me MW3 is no longer backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One telling me MW3 is no longer backwards compatible?: Hi, Just a day ago, I spent a whole £15 (lol) on MW3 for Xbox 360 (obviously) and upon it arriving today I was somewhat dumbfounded to have my console tell me that “This game is not playable...
  10. VPN /Proxy re-direct on MW3 on Xbox360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    VPN /Proxy re-direct on MW3 on Xbox360?: Hi all, I recently started seeing more modders and hijackers ( Mr. Invisible ) on MW3. Now, when I start MW3, I get logged out of XBOX-Live, and have to re-sign-in once multiplayer is selected....