Mw3

Discus and support Mw3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why won't mw3 load If it does load stupid moders ruin the game When I leave lobby its saying 50 potential games found Then starts on 50ping goes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdamK..., Jan 22, 2020.

1. AdamK...
    AdamK... Guest

Mw3

Why won't mw3 load

If it does load stupid moders ruin the game

When I leave lobby its saying 50 potential games found

Then starts on 50ping goes as high as 150ping

And just keeps doing the same rubbish

Has been doing this since I phoned xbox customer service 50 days ago to complain

When I Switch xbox one one its saying over 600000 people playing between 12000 & 125000 in lobby

So I don't understand why I cant play mw3

Anybody out there with any answers

Would be greatly appreciated thanks

:)

AdamK..., Jan 22, 2020
  2. BEASTmmb Win User

Does Modern Warfare 3 look similar to Modern Warfare 2?

Im not sure what you are asking? MW3 or MW2 I'll take MW3. MW3 or Black Ops I'll take Blops. MW3 or BF3 I'll take either.
  3. I Luv Doughnuts Win User

When Did COD Get This Good?

4. GothamValor Win User

MW3 is silly.

Haha,I like how the title of the thread went from "MW3 is Geeeyyhh",to "MW3 is silly".Silly rabbit MW3 is ***.
  5. xXJameGumbXx Win User

TITLES AND EMBLEMS.

6. RH JJRYAN Win User

Rank Up XP Combat Card Exchange

NEED LIST:

Dew Weapons

MW3 Weapons

MW3 Maps

MW3 Strike Packages

TO TRADE LIST:

Dew Characters

Dew Perks

Dew Strike Packages

Doritos Perks

Doritos Strike Packages

MW3 Characters

MW3 Perks

www.rankupxp.com/.../1049781122490
Thema:

Mw3

1. Mw3 - Similar Threads - Mw3

2. error connecting to call of duty mw3 servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error connecting to call of duty mw3 servers: Hi everyone, I'm having problems playing mw3 online on xbox 360: every time I try to join the game with a friend the game disconnects me from my xbox live account and doesn't allow me to play,...
  3. Call of Duty MW3 on Xbox 360 Network Matchmaking Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty MW3 on Xbox 360 Network Matchmaking Issue: Listen, I dont know who can take care of this in Microsoft but Call of Duty MW3 matchmaking service for online multiplayer is very slow and takes hours sometimes. My geographical is Canada and...
  4. Mw3 online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mw3 online: hello, i own mw3 on the xbox one, i have been trying to play online the past 3 days (i havent played online prior) i have tried tdm and ffa where on tdm it says “we need to find 7 more players”...
  5. Cant download COD MW3 to xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download COD MW3 to xbox360: Hello I buy a COD MW3 digitally and every time if I want to download it in mu xbox360.It stopped downloading 80% and wroting Cant download MW3. Can somebody help me. all good...
  6. MW3 Xbox One Matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW3 Xbox One Matchmaking: So recently ive been trying to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 on xbox one, spent about 3 hours trying to find a game, only to not find one. Yet when i join friends on xbox 360 they have full...
  7. MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW3: I have call of duty MW3 for Xbox 360. After I get signed in go to the the game for on line team deathmatch , I have to wait, and wait a long time before I get into a game. Why does it take such a...
  8. Mw3 xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw3 xbox 360: Are modern warefare 3 servers still up 7f4f1b58-56f2-4638-a4df-3b26fc79e8a5
  9. Why can’t I play mw3 on line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play mw3 on line: I log in and try to play a game but it says 0 games available e6d6c9e0-9114-41c6-af1f-50fa4281eadb
  10. I’m trying to play MW3 with backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play MW3 with backwards compatibility: To play online i need to download erosion and terminal but the “This offer is not valid in your region” and cant go on to the xbox 360 launcher store to install it...