MWF Multiplayer Pack 2 and Spec ops Pack 2

Discus and support MWF Multiplayer Pack 2 and Spec ops Pack 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got around to playing MWF. But I can do multiplayer or Spec Ops. Im just wanting to play locally (split screen) so I dont have xbox live. i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thafdude3scott, Mar 2, 2020.

1. MWF Multiplayer Pack 2 and Spec ops Pack 2

I just got around to playing MWF. But I can do multiplayer or Spec Ops. Im just wanting to play locally (split screen) so I dont have xbox live.

i keep gettjbg message that I dont have the packs installed, when I check it shows them as recently installed. However they dont say Pack 2, they just say Pack.

Ive trued the region fix, reinstalling fix, searching for the Packs in the xbox store, there are no updates pending, there is nothing in the que.

Ive seen several post about this stuff, but no ‘work arounds’ have worked and whatever the rolled out fix was, my xbox isnt picking it up.

please advise

:)

thafdude3scott, Mar 2, 2020
  2. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Modern warfare 3 4 maps packs @ 1200 points each?????

There are 12 maps, not 10. And ELITE Costs £35, not £40. With each Map Pack costing £10, that's a saving of £5 if you buy ELITE. And the Map Pack's will no doubt be as follows:

Map Pack 1: 3 Multiplayer Maps, 2 Spec Ops

Map Pack 2: 3 Multiplayer Maps, 1 Spec Op, 1 Game Mode

Map Pack 3: 3 Multiplayer Maps, 2 Spec Ops

Map Pack 4: 3 Multiplayer Maps, 1 Spec Op, 1 Game Mode
  3. Adasaurasrex Win User

There has been an issue with Modern Warfare since the last update, where you are unable to play local/offline matches as well as missing packs. I would suggest following

https://twitter.com/InfinityWard?s=20
    &
    https://twitter.com/Activision?s=20
    , for the latest updates.

In the mean time, a couple of the suggested fixes are:

Hard reset:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important If your console is in instant-on power mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Instant-on mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

Uninstall & Re-install (which I am aware you have done) and to search for the packs in the store separately. In my own experience, it may be worth deleting the add-ons/packs you do have, and re-installing them manually from the store.
  4. Ooh im good Win User

Modern warfare 3 4 maps packs @ 1200 points each?????

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

There are 12 maps, not 10. And it doesn't take a genuis to figure out from the release schedule:

Map Pack 1: 3 Multiplayer Maps, 2 Spec Ops

Map Pack 2: 3 Multiplayer Maps, 1 Spec Op, 1 Game Mode

Map Pack 3: 3 Multiplayer Maps, 2 Spec Ops

Map Pack 4: 3 Multiplayer Maps, 1 Spec Op, 1 Game Mode

[/quote]

Ahh ok, The "Season of content" I saw only had 10 maps. But I'm used to 5 maps for 1200 for 2400 should get all the map.
  5. Balistic Chick Win User

Ignorant infinity ward

I know with the recent update there were 3 items to download/update. The game itself, the Special ops 2 dlc and a multiplayer pack 2. I know a bunch of people had to go to the store and type in multiplayer pack 2 and download it that way and if thats not
    working another thing people got to work was deleting the spec ops pack and redownloading it then launching the game would kick off the multiplayer pack 2 download
  6. GrownKiller 224 Win User

August DLC Is A Waste

Yeah before mw3 came out i had a idea of what the dlc would be like. 3 new multiplayer maps, 2 returning or maybe 5 new maps and the returning maps would be for free. Instead we get like 2 multiplayer maps, 4 spec op missions and 2 face off. The contents
    are really random. I didnt like the dlc content for mw3. i would prefer the dlc to have all new maps and the face off/ spec op maps would be in seperate dlc packs named face off map pack 1, or spec ops map pack 1. Multiplayer map packs should have 5 new maps.
    It shouldnt be random, like 3 face off maps and 4 spec op missions.
Thema:

1. MWF Multiplayer Pack 2 and Spec ops Pack 2 - Similar Threads - MWF Multiplayer Pack

2. Europa Universalis 4 Multiplayer problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Europa Universalis 4 Multiplayer problem: Hi, Me and my friend want to play Europa Universalis 4 Multiplayer. But the problem is, he have Xbox Game Pass (PC) and when he opens EU4 Multiplayer, game says "Blocked due to lack of User...
  3. Gear of war - online multiplayer issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gear of war - online multiplayer issue: Gear of War 2 and 3 unable to play online multiplayer. I’ve checked NAT, profile privacy and everything else possible via googles help but can’t seem play online. Please help, I’ve had no trouble...
  4. Multiplayer Games Connections

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Multiplayer Games Connections: Multiplayer Games Connections Hey guys so I’ve been dealing with the most infuriating issue the past week. So my Xbox One X console can connect to Xbox Live, but when I play any multiplayer games...
  5. Xbox One X Crashing During Multiplayer COD Matches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Crashing During Multiplayer COD Matches: Can anyone help. Had my console shut down 2 times while in Multiplayer Matches of COD MW. I was in a party with players using PS4's. i did not have any issues with this when i was not in a party....
  6. I having a lot of LAG in multiplayer gaming, tried to remove double NAT, strict NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I having a lot of LAG in multiplayer gaming, tried to remove double NAT, strict NAT: Here is my Network diagram. [img] All connections from DISH to XBOX one are wired. I have configured DMZ for XBOX one IP (192.168.0.10) on Linksys E1200, Linksys E1200 is at 192.168.0.1 with...
  7. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I try to play minecraft with my friends onlion with xbox one but It couldn’t work. Please help!! [img] 4668cfd5-1a50-4bd0-9231-11c3ef6c2fbb
  8. Unable to connect to other players on multiplayer public match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to other players on multiplayer public match: Hi I recently loaded Call of duty PC , and now I am unable to connect with multiplayer public match, I cant anyone else plying the game, how do I resolve this matter,,,...
  9. Minecraft for Chromebooks--Multiplayer. Needed. Now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Chromebooks--Multiplayer. Needed. Now.: If MS owns Minecraft, when will there be a multiplayer version of Minecraft that can run on Chrome devices? Look, I know that Microsoft and Android/Linux/Java/Chrome don't like each other, but...
  10. Call of Duty MWF

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty MWF: My call of duty modern warfare is saying its too early. I literally have friends playing it right now.. there are no updates and i really don’t want to take 5 hours to reinstall the game....