(MX vs. ATV: Unleashed (2005)) Compatible XBOX Game Not Working on XBOX 360

Discus and support (MX vs. ATV: Unleashed (2005)) Compatible XBOX Game Not Working on XBOX 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My copy of "MX vs. ATV: Unleashed" won't work on my XBOX 360. It's listed as a compatible gameon the XBOX website, I have an official Microsoft hard... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sticky18, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Sticky18
    Sticky18 Guest

My copy of "MX vs. ATV: Unleashed" won't work on my XBOX 360. It's listed as a compatible gameon the XBOX website, I have an official Microsoft hard drive, and I've updated my XBOX to the latest software. The message when attempting to load up the game reads:

"This original XBOX game is not supported on your XBOX 360 console. An update to support this game may be available."

The disk is fairly clean, only minor scratches here and there. I don't know what I'm doing wrong here.

Any help at the earliest convenience is appreciated. I really hope to play this fun game, again.

Best regards,

Sticky.

:)

Sticky18, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Sticky18 Win User

If you're referring to if the Microsoft logo is present when selecting the hard drive, then, yes, it's present.
  3. Jewie Hotdog Win User

What I've seen in past posts similar to this one …….

Original Xbox games on the 360 require an official MS hard drive - external storage won't work.

If your hard drive is not an official MS hdd, it will be missing the emulator files to allow original games on the BC list to run on your 360.
  4. Sticky18 Win User

As in the internet, or the service?
  5. bowski477 Win User

Are you connected to Xbox Live on your 360 when trying to play this game?
  6. Sticky18 Win User

If your talking about the membership, then I guess not. I have never used XBOX Live before, due the financial concerns. Is XBOX Live required? Because it never said that it was required anywhere I've looked.
Thema:

1. (MX vs. ATV: Unleashed (2005)) Compatible XBOX Game Not Working on XBOX 360 - Similar Threads - ATV Unleashed 2005

2. jogo reflex mx atv xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jogo reflex mx atv xbox 360: baixei esse jogo na live mais nao da pra abrir aparece um erro de que esse codigo do jogo nao e dessa regiao. alguem sabe o que fazer? a0525db7-8d22-4254-bf9f-f67c76fc0c33
  3. mx vs atv reflex

in XBoX Accessibility
    mx vs atv reflex: I bought an xbox not long ago and everything was fine. Then all of a sudden when i try and play mx vs atv reflex my console signs me out but it is only on that game. Every other game works fine...
  4. Xbox one x system Mx vs Atv reflex 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x system Mx vs Atv reflex 360 game: Mx vs atv reflex won't recognize my gamer profile. It disconnects from xbox live while the game loads up. Then once into the main menu it tell me that i need to sign into gamer profile. All other...
  5. MX vs ATV All in Edition

in XBoX Rewards
    MX vs ATV All in Edition: Does the MX vs ATV All in bundle count towards the #YOLO rewards mission? Thanks a4007120-8960-4d8c-b3c8-98e2304f1368
  6. Mx vs atv unleashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mx vs atv unleashed: please bring this game back you guys brought back mx unleashed but I’d rather play mx vs atv unleashed. If you guys can bring it back I’d definitely get it 82e834c9-b325-4d07-af66-62f462432006
  7. MX vs ATV All Out - Day 9 waiting on the patch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MX vs ATV All Out - Day 9 waiting on the patch: Why are we still waiting for Microsoft approval for the patch?! Playstation and PC has been fixed for days and here we are - day 9 after the release date, just waiting and waiting.. @mxvsatv made...
  8. Mx vs atv reflex won't recognize my gamer profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mx vs atv reflex won't recognize my gamer profile: mx vs atv reflex won't recognize my gamer profile so I can't really play the game. I have played it on my Xbox one before and it was fine other than the reguler issues this game had but now it...
  9. Region error on download Mx vs atv reflex (latin america, brazil) (offer end)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Region error on download Mx vs atv reflex (latin america, brazil) (offer end): Hi administrators, the last GWG title : Mx vs atv Reflex has the same region error all the 15 days, brazilians consoles can´t download them some users got it, they have a creditcard, some users...
  10. Mx Vs atv reflex does not work on Brazilian xbox live, appears a "region error"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mx Vs atv reflex does not work on Brazilian xbox live, appears a "region error": Hi administrators, the games with gold: mx vs atv reflex in xbox live brazil have some issues in download, "the region is incompatible" error appears and is impossible to download the game, some...