my 1 month gift card

Discus and support my 1 month gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When I try to redeem my 1 month gift card it keeps saying “ We ran into a problem completing this purchase you can retry below or come back again later... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Y uSad, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Y uSad
    Y uSad Guest

my 1 month gift card

When I try to redeem my 1 month gift card it keeps saying “ We ran into a problem completing this purchase you can retry below or come back again later “ I don’t know what to do I just got this card today and it won’t go through
    my 1 month gift card [​IMG]

:)

Y uSad, Feb 18, 2021
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Microsoft rewards

I have redeemed for a month of game pass, donate a $1 to charities and many gift cards, at least one gift card a month and have never ran into any problems.
  3. MahmoudAl Shami Win User

Xbox gift cards

Hi, I have 10$ in my wallet. I only use gift cards. So I want to subscribe, first month is 1$ (offer) then 4.99 recurring. So I want to choose to redeem a gift card as a backup payment method. What gift card do I need to redeem another 10$ to cover next
    month? or a 60$ gift card that covers a full year of 4.99 x 12? thank you.
  4. GR412 Win User

Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

Yeah the link is an Xbox gift card. And I see, I thought the gift cards were like a code, like the 1 month of Xbox live gold.
  5. Tristam1221 Win User

Becoming A Member

1 month is 9.99, also if you go to a stop and shop I believe they have 3 month gift cards.
  6. JironGhrad Win User

Gifting Xbox Live Gold?

You could always go to your local shop and purchase a 12-month, 3- month, or 1-month Gold card to give as a gift.
Thema:

my 1 month gift card

1. my 1 month gift card - Similar Threads - month gift card

2. xbox game pass 1 month gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass 1 month gift card: I purchased and entered code into xbox one s console. it accepted it and comes up with the 100 games but they say I have to pay for them. retiler said they are free for a month.help...
  3. Xbox Live Gold 12 month gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold 12 month gift card: Hoping for some clarity please. My son has been given a 12 month Xbox Live pass for his birthday but we already pay it on recurring billing online. What is the best way to go about getting it...
  4. Gift card for 3 month Ultimate Game Pass for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card for 3 month Ultimate Game Pass for Xbox: I received a gift card for 3 month Ultimate Game Pass for Xbox valued at $50 but I don't want this membership. Can I somehow use the value of the gift card as a regular Xbox credit?...
  5. Buying the Three Months Promotional Xbox Game Pass PC with Gift Card Codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying the Three Months Promotional Xbox Game Pass PC with Gift Card Codes: Hi! I was looking to buy Xbox Game Pass PC's first 3 months Promotional Plan for $1 with Gift Card Codes. I have no valid credit cards to use as an international payment. I was looking forward...
  6. XBOX LIVE GOLD 3 MONTH GIFT CARD

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE GOLD 3 MONTH GIFT CARD: I purchased a gift card through Amazon. It is a 3 month XBOX LIVE gift card. It says it is not activated. I already contacted Amazon and the customer service representative said I would have to...
  7. I have a problem when I want to make my monthly payment of an xbox membership with MS gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have a problem when I want to make my monthly payment of an xbox membership with MS gift card: I do not use a credit card, I always make the payment with MS gift cards, but this time it delayed me a few days and it did not allow me to make the payment and asks me to put a card as a...
  8. Xbox Live card (3 Months) for a $25 dollar gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live card (3 Months) for a $25 dollar gift card: The other day I accidentally bought an Xbox Live card that is worth $25 or for 3 Months. I originally wanted to buy a gift card to the store for $25, but I had not noticed until I entered that...
  9. my gift card has stopped working it was a three month trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my gift card has stopped working it was a three month trial: Split from this thread. I want to help out a code my gift card has stopped working it was a three month trial and it stopped working out of nowhere and it hasn't even been a month yet and I have...
  10. Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the ...: Can I use a normal 10 euro Microsoft gift card to get the game pass for 1 month (plus the 2-week trial) and then play the `Play Anywhere` titles like `Sea of Thieves´ on my Windows 10 PC? If I can...