My 1-Month Xbox Live Code Disappeared from my Messages

Discus and support My 1-Month Xbox Live Code Disappeared from my Messages in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a similar issue in regards to my messages disappearing , I'm in the preview program and two days ago I received a Xbox live message for a Smite... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Iceman ZA, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Iceman ZA
    Iceman ZA Guest

I have a similar issue in regards to my messages disappearing , I'm in the preview program and two days ago I received a Xbox live message for a Smite alpha code. Since I already have Smite I didn't redeem the code and wanted to send it to a friend today
    but the message is gone and I know for a fact I didn't delete it. Is there anyway I can get the message/code back?

:)

Iceman ZA, Mar 28, 2015
  2. Pure x Bone
    Pure x Bone Guest
    Xbox live gold code

I have received a code for a free month of Xbox live from Xbox in my Xbox live messages section. I went to look In my messages from Xbox live and it had disappeared. Now I have not used the code, so how can that message have disappeared.

How do I get help with this? Or how do I recover it?

Pure x Bone, Mar 28, 2015
  3. mundial1345
    mundial1345 Guest
    EA Access Question

Just got a message from Xbox with a code for a free month of EA Access for pre ordering battlefield 1. I currently have a year subscription, can you stack the free month with your current subscription like you can with Xbox live and psn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mundial1345, Mar 28, 2015
  4. My 1-Month Xbox Live Code Disappeared from my Messages

Hey there Iceman ZA!

Since you are participating in the Preview Program, you will need to make a post in the Xbox One Preview Forum. This way the proper folks can address the issue. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Mar 28, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there Iceman ZA!

Since you are participating in the Preview Program, you will need to make a post in the Xbox One Preview Forum. This way the proper folks can address the issue. Thanks in advance!
  6. WormierSpoon71 Win User

Doom 1 and 2 codes disappeared from messages

The same happened to me :(

My Doom 1 and 2 codes disappeared from my messages
  7. xCHEMISTx Win User

No 1 month of gold

I only just got mine a couple of days ago. It was a message in my inbox from Xbox with a code for 1 month of LIVE.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

My message from Xbox Live Disappeared.

Hey Pro Sniper22445!

I just added the role for you to access and post in the Preview Program Support forum, go ahead and post this over there so the proper folks can help you out! :)
  9. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

My message from Xbox Live Disappeared.

Thema:

1. My 1-Month Xbox Live Code Disappeared from my Messages - Similar Threads - Month Live Code

2. Live Gold code increase my subscription for 1 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold code increase my subscription for 1 month: Hello, I bought Xbox one X 2 days ago and I have codes valid to 06/30/2019, I take my Xbox to hostel and I want to play with friends so I bought in Monday 3 months subscription. My question is,...
  3. Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?: I'm wondering if a 12 months of Xbox Live Gold code I just redeemed from Microsoft Rewards will expire. I see no expiration date in the e-mail itself, but I don't want to hang onto it in case I'm...
  4. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  5. Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code: When i enter the card code, it says something went wrong on our end, trying in a bit may help. Then it says enter the code again or contact the vendor. I bought 2 cards and they both say the same...
  6. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  7. Xbox 12 months gold live code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 12 months gold live code not working: Hi - I have purchased a 12 month Xbox Live subscription for my son, but each time he loads it (into xbox one) using the Redeem Code function it does not seem to recognise it is pre paid and...
  8. I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed: I bought a 3-month live code from newegg. When I tried to activate the subscription with the code. the page said the code was redeemed already. And my Live Gold account was not activated. The...
  9. Can’t redeem Xbox Live 3 month codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t redeem Xbox Live 3 month codes: Hi, I got two 3 month xbox live gold cards this weekend on Amazon. I am attempting to renew them both and get an error each time. I have tried repeatedly over 2 days with no luck on xbox.com and...
  10. Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...: I get this error both on the Xbox and on my PC. The last code I entered was a 14 day Live trial code, but there doesn't seem to even be any record of that in my Microsoft account....