My 14-day xbox live gold trial is not working.

Discus and support My 14-day xbox live gold trial is not working. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a xbox one x a few days ago and i decided to use my 14 days of trial ,after that i used the code in the store and tried to create a group just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pmgames12, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Pmgames12
    Pmgames12 Guest

I bought a xbox one x a few days ago and i decided to use my 14 days of trial ,after that i used the code in the store and tried to create a group just for testing and it said i needed a live gold connection,then i opened a xbox 360's black ops 2 and it
    said again i needed an xbox live gold to play multiplayer.After restarting the console,it let me start a group but i couldn't play online and after another restart it let me play black ops 2 but i couldn't start a group ,after that i decided to get some sleep
    and try it later,later that day i turned the xbox on and tried to play and it all worked but after shutting it off and turning on again i couldn't start a group.

Please help with a solution,it keeps switching what works every time i turn on the console!!!

Good night.

:)

Pmgames12, Mar 15, 2019
  2. logrant710 Win User

Prepaid code problems

Also have the same problem with my 48 hour xbox live gold trial and my 14 day xbox live gold trial.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Free Xbox Live Gold Games Unable to Download

Hello Cianka,

that is why unable to get the backward compatible games. They will not work with the 14 day trial unfortunately. In this link

describing Xbox live gold
    there is a section explains the trials.

With an Xbox Live Gold 2- to 14-day trial, you can get Xbox One Games with Gold, and discounted Gold deals.

If it was a one month trial you could get the backward compatible games.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. buckshot978 Win User

14 day trials?

i did the same but now my xbox live gold has ended and i put the 14 day gold trial card code in it accepted it but its saying i still am not gold and i dont know why i should have 14 day gold trial
  5. geekfather Win User

Free Gold Membership Problem

The 14 day trial you were given is a limited one and not a full gold trial. The 14 day trials usually came with certain games and normally only work with those games. They do not give you 100% access to Live though.
  6. turbo95sir Win User

Xbox Live Gold Membership 14 day trial is not working

just purchased the tomb raider 1tb xbox one bundle, which comes with a 14 day xbox live gold trial. it actually says "activate your 14 day xbox live gold trial." i am having the same issues. cannot dl free games, yet able to chat. if i try to dl a free game,
    it wants me to upgrade to gold. WTF? it says live gold trial! explain that!
Thema:

1. My 14-day xbox live gold trial is not working. - Similar Threads - live gold trial

2. Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here: Hi, I was asking for my free trial on Xbox live gold subscription but Jefty G. told me that I can get it here. Lol Here's our support number: [Mod Removed] c3f8bd49-e3a4-4353-8d70-49ecb90f4523
  3. Live Gold trial membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold trial membership: I just got my son an Xbox One S. Included in the nox was a trial membership for Live Gold. I redeemed the code through my Iphone app. My question is how do I activate it, where on the Xbox do i...
  4. How to return code for 1 month free trial for Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to return code for 1 month free trial for Xbox Live Gold?: Hello! Short history: Our son logged in for our new Xbox One and used the code for 1 month free Live Gold. I am his mother and the intent is that I use this code for my new Live Gold account....
  5. Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial.: So i got my xbox one s on Monday and activated the gold trial on Tuesday. I really wanted Dantes Inferno but on my 360 it says I’m not an xbox live gold member so i can’t get it. I want dragon age...
  6. Xbox Live Gold trial 14 days - free game redeem issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold trial 14 days - free game redeem issue: Hello, Recently I got a new Xbox One S and along with it came a 14-day trial of Xbox Live Gold subscription. While I could successfully get Battlefield 1 and Race the Sun which are for X1, I...
  7. xbox live 14 days xbox live gold trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live 14 days xbox live gold trial: Hey, i bought a new xbox one 500 GB console and there was this 14 days xbox live trial i followed the instructions to activate it via the website: www.xbox.com/redeemcode and it wrote, that i...
  8. Xbox live gold trial not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold trial not working: on my xbox account i have a message saying i have a free 1 month xbox gold trial i follow steps it brings me to the store but it still costs money please help ab765c91-ba2a-45ad-81e5-459b4b98a539
  9. I cant get the xbox live gold 1 month trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get the xbox live gold 1 month trial: I need help I just made a xbox live account but it wont give me the gold trial. I did what it said and it just wont. Can someone help. d9ec6425-d0b9-4292-bb28-9e5aa9063ace
  10. Xbox Live Gold Trial Not Working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Trial Not Working: Sent here by Microsoft live chat support. Hope this is the right place to post this. I did the free trial for Xbox Live Gold that came with my console. It shows that my subscription will now...