My $1million ride in GTAV.........

Discus and support My $1million ride in GTAV......... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In GTAV I let a player drive my Adder,while I was in it to the airport they parked it inside the gate. We then got on a plane, when I went back to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vonduke165, Mar 19, 2014.

1. vonduke165
    vonduke165 Guest

In GTAV I let a player drive my Adder,while I was in it to the airport they parked it inside the gate. We then got on a plane, when I went back to get my car it wasn't there. I then called MMI and they said, your car was destroyed an that all of their Operators
    were with other clients. An still have not been able to get my Adder back. that car cost $1 million. I would love to have my car back.

:)

vonduke165, Mar 19, 2014
  2. Chris123WW
    Chris123WW Guest
    Which system has more Blackk Opps 2 online players?

have u ever seen 1million+?

Chris123WW, Mar 19, 2014
  3. Anyone going to watch the live event?

Xbox live for life crazy how does he have a life with having nearly 1million gamerscore?!

ITFN GENERALGiX, Mar 19, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Mar 19, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. Chris123WW Win User

Which system has more Blackk Opps 2 online players?

have u ever seen 1million+?
  7. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Gilded raam gears of war 4

It has to be completed on hardcore or higher in coop, then 1million points and re-up 10
  8. MessiahBrowny Win User

possible ghost rest could be happen

Leaderboards are hacked already people have played around 1hr and have scores of 1million
  9. Tzar of kaos Win User

day one update

There will be less people who will download the day one patch (1million?) that the GTA Online update...No worries.
Thema:

1. My $1million ride in GTAV......... - Similar Threads - $1million ride GTAV

2. Game Pass Games/ Joy ride turbo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Games/ Joy ride turbo: I downloaded joy ride turbo yesterday on Game pass. I have been trying to play 2 player with my nephew and it just won't let me. Can you not do that with a Game pass Game? Do I need to own it ? I...
  3. Joy Ride Turbo XBOX ONE multiplayer issue: second player cannot sign in as a guest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joy Ride Turbo XBOX ONE multiplayer issue: second player cannot sign in as a guest: I bought Joy Ride Turbo on my XBox one. Local multiplayer doesn't work, when I tried to sign in as a second player as guest, I've got an error message, it gives an error saying that guest cannot...
  4. Joy ride turbo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joy ride turbo: the game allows 4 players but for some reason i can only play with 2. How do i add more players to the game? We have 4 controllers and all are connected. Thanks 4d81177e-4544-47ed-a3d0-6d1a04a1b5af
  5. Joy Ride Turbo XBOX ONE problem local multiplayer split screen xbox live problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joy Ride Turbo XBOX ONE problem local multiplayer split screen xbox live problem: Split from this thread. Same here, had the game on Game Pass when I bought the system. The kids loved it, could play multiplayer. So I bought it in the store and now I can't play multiplayer....
  6. Free Ride AGAIN!

in XBoX Rewards
    Free Ride AGAIN!: Hi, everyone. I know Xbox Rewards will be replaced in somedays, but i guess this month nothing have changed yet... And this include the issues tracking free games on "Free Ride" for rewards!...
  7. FREE RIDE MISSION

in XBoX Rewards
    FREE RIDE MISSION: I didn't get 1000 rewards points and 2 gems for finish Free Ride Mission 5984f468-f038-4ef3-831a-9f9e01145666
  8. FREEdom Rewards Support - FREE Ride hasn't updated the third Free to Play title for my mission.

in XBoX Rewards
    FREEdom Rewards Support - FREE Ride hasn't updated the third Free to Play title for my mission.: Hello Xbox Live Rewards Support Staff =) I have completed 5 hours toward my "FREE Ride" mission in: World of Tanks, Happy Wars, and Air Mech Arena. The punch-card indicates that two of the...
  9. Freedom Rewards Free Ride Question

in XBoX Rewards
    Freedom Rewards Free Ride Question: Just wondering what game is closest to five hours cus im pretty sure Paladins, Warframe and Fortnite for least 5 hours but it states only two has been reached and was just wondering what games...
  10. Reset Joy Ride Turbo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset Joy Ride Turbo: I have found all the trophies and boxes in Joy Ride Turbo and would like to start over. How do you reset the game? I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but it still has all my...