my 2 controllers wont power up at all

Discus and support my 2 controllers wont power up at all in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my 2 controllers wont power up at all 1e3049fd-4cf7-490c-bc80-73a6d55bdbb0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by marypercy1, Jun 14, 2019.

1. marypercy1
    marypercy1 Guest

:)

marypercy1, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Galaxy Golden Win User

You can try either a power cycle, or unplug your console for 30 minutes.
  3. Edgarour Win User

I would not like it to be the reason but you may be putting the batteries backwards, or if this isn't the case, have you connected your control via USB?
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello marypercy1.

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about your controllers not powering up. Did they both stop working at the same time?

Go ahead and do a hard reset and power
    cycle
    your console. Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 3-5 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox.

Let us know if your controllers start working after performing those actions.

Helpful troubleshooting link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One wireless controller

L:et us know if this helps! Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. xlPGTiPslx Win User

Hi marypercy1,

Could you confirm what you have tried to get the controllers to power on?

Seems a little strange both controllers are not powering on and could possibly be a simple fix hopefully.

Could you answer the following please.

• Does the controller flash at all when you hold in the power button?
    • Have you tried different batteries? (Forgive me here), making sure batteries are inserted correctly. We have all done it :)
    • Have you tried removing the batteries and plugging the controllers directly into the console with an USB cable?.

In regards to the last question with the USB cable. Try an different cable if you have along with an different USB port on the console.

Lets hope we can get you or your family back into gaming asap :)
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

What kind of energy do you use? Batteries, rechargeable battery, cable? Try all battery media, if it does not work again, contact the support, they always solve our problems.
Thema:

1. my 2 controllers wont power up at all - Similar Threads - controllers wont power

2. Xbox Controller Wont Stay Open

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Wont Stay Open: My controller that i recently bought in February isn’t working properly, I got new batteries and it turns on, until a few seconds later it just’s closes. HOW DO I FIX THS?...
  3. xbow wont connect to tv or to my controller after it froze

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbow wont connect to tv or to my controller after it froze: so my xbox froze I tried to turn it off but it wouldn't so I unplugged it then when I plugged it in again I turned it on and it wont show up on tv and wont connect to controller...
  4. Xbox One X wont sync to controller since new update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X wont sync to controller since new update: The July update was installed on my console last night while I was offline and this morning after rebooting the console the controller no longer syncs with the xbox one x. The sync button on the...
  5. my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and...: my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and stillnothing,,any help plz 503539b9-7ecb-4e7d-a945-0724f3ca8e67
  6. Xbox 360 No green power ring, Controllers wont connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 No green power ring, Controllers wont connect.: Turn my xbox 360 on, runs fine, loads the game fine, but there's no green ring on the power button. Its colorless and I cant connect any controllers, wired and wireless. Any clue on what could be...
  7. Xbox One s Controller wont power on !!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One s Controller wont power on !!!: 2 Days old #Xbox #OneS #Controller blinked in the Session, go out and wont power on! Not with Batteries or Cable! He lost in the Game the Connection ..Blinked for maybe 30-60 seconds (Logo) and...
  8. MY CONTROLLER WONT POWER ON

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY CONTROLLER WONT POWER ON: Hello I recently tried to update my controller and while doing so and won't power back on I tried taking the battery out and putting in my new controller to see if it was the battery that...
  9. Controllers wont power on system, if so, then won't sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers wont power on system, if so, then won't sync: Ive had my console since March and so far this has happened about 10 times to me. I take one of my 2 controllers and hold the Xbox button to power on the console, and it wont come on. xbox led...
  10. Xbox 1 controller sticks wont work but power button does

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 controller sticks wont work but power button does: My controller just stop working. I am able to turn use it to turn console on and off but I am unable to use the sticks once the 1 turns on..Any help would be greatly appreciated..Thanks...