my 2 day and 14 day gold codes don't work.

Discus and support my 2 day and 14 day gold codes don't work. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, i am having a problem. I entered my 2 day code, and i got a message saying that my gold trial has started. but when i went to play a game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StolidSage4, May 8, 2014.

1. StolidSage4
    StolidSage4 Guest

hello, i am having a problem. I entered my 2 day code, and i got a message saying that my gold trial has started. but when i went to play a game online, it told me i have free. This made no sense, and i entered my 14 day code....same thing. now my codes
    seem to have been wasted. i have waited 24 hours but still nothing...plz help!

:)

StolidSage4, May 8, 2014
  2. irekski
    irekski Guest
    14 Day trial ended after 1 day

Please bear in mind Xbox Gold trials does not stack to each other. If you redeemed a 14 day trial code then redeem a 2 day code it will remove the 14 day trial code. Have you redeemed other codes besides the 14 day trial?

irekski, May 8, 2014
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Xbox Live Free Trial

Hi,

You don't have any sort of a free trial attached to your account. If you were offered a 30 day trial on the console dashboard you'll need to add a payment method in order to take advantage of it.

If you redeemed a trial code like a 2 day or 14 day trial, or even a 30 day trial code from a redemption card then you wouldn't need any sort of payment details. The 2 day/14 day card doesn't give you gold status but lets you play online for the stated days
    (2 or 14 days, depending on what you redeemed), or 30 days (which will give you gold status) if you redeemed it from a gold subscription card.

HassanB, May 8, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Trials do not change your account status to gold, they only give you access to some benefits of online multiplayer. Some cards will only work with the game they came with. So try playing online.

Smwutches, May 8, 2014
  5. irekski Win User

14 Day trial ended after 1 day

Please bear in mind Xbox Gold trials does not stack to each other. If you redeemed a 14 day trial code then redeem a 2 day code it will remove the 14 day trial code. Have you redeemed other codes besides the 14 day trial?
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox live gold without without free games ?

Was it a gold trial, or a full gold code?

If it was only a 2 day or 14 day gold trial, you can not get the free games.
  7. GamersGala Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Dear Support,

Thank you for the fast reply!

Er...my question is that a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code', right?

I understand that a xbox game pass 14 days trial code or a xbox live gold 14 days trial code can't be used/sold as xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial code for sure.

Because a 'xbox games pass ultimate 14 days trial code' equals a 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code + xbox live gold 14 days trial code', so for new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game
    pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code' , right?

Please help to clarify.

Thanks again for your time! :)
  8. HassanB Win User

Xbox Live Free Trial

Hi,

You don't have any sort of a free trial attached to your account. If you were offered a 30 day trial on the console dashboard you'll need to add a payment method in order to take advantage of it.

If you redeemed a trial code like a 2 day or 14 day trial, or even a 30 day trial code from a redemption card then you wouldn't need any sort of payment details. The 2 day/14 day card doesn't give you gold status but lets you play online for the stated days
    (2 or 14 days, depending on what you redeemed), or 30 days (which will give you gold status) if you redeemed it from a gold subscription card.
  9. Boombaa Win User

XBox 360 2 Day gold pass not working

Hi,

As per the FAQ, you are not eligible to Games with Gold with a 2-day or 14-day trial code:

Games with Gold for Xbox FAQ
Thema:

1. my 2 day and 14 day gold codes don't work. - Similar Threads - gold codes don't

2. Digital gold code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital gold code: I brought a month of gold using the gold. Digital code in the xbox store (NOT the microsoft store) and i didnt get the. Code no pop up or message what do i do 82149acd-1ad8-4544-9c88-637fd4afdbe3
  3. Codigos x box live gold[Translation-Xbox live gold codes]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Codigos x box live gold[Translation-Xbox live gold codes]: Vine al reino unido y soy de chile. siempre compro codigos de x box live gold a un amigo. Si le compro a el estando aca en reino unido tiene que ser un codigo de mi pais como lo hago siempre? O...
  4. Je ne suis pas capable d'entrer mon code d'activation XBOX Live gold !

in XBoX Accessibility
    Je ne suis pas capable d'entrer mon code d'activation XBOX Live gold !: quelqu'un as haker mon compte ...qu'es-ce que je fait ? quelqu'un peut il m'aider ? 8e16ea88-62e5-459a-a89f-a3b4ab29b862
  5. my son got a 3 month gold code from game then entered it and got error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my son got a 3 month gold code from game then entered it and got error: He then re-entered it and it said it is alrdy redeemed but he does not hve gold I cant get to speak to anyone on the phones and I am at my wit's end now ready to scream is there anyone able to...
  6. O código cartão Live Gold não válido.[translation-The Live Gold card code is not valid. ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    O código cartão Live Gold não válido.[translation-The Live Gold card code is not valid. ]: Comprei um cartão Live Gold para Xbox 360, mas o código não foi aceito. Como resolver? [Translation-I bought a Live Gold card for Xbox 360, but the code was not accepted. How to solve? ]...
  7. Código de xbox live gold[Xbox live gold code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Código de xbox live gold[Xbox live gold code]: Recientemente compré un código de gold digital en waltmart y quisiera saber si expira porque lo pienso usar dentro de dos meses ya que tengo una suscripción de súper game pass y estoy esperando a...
  8. xbox gold code don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gold code don't work: My friend purchased me a 3 month xbox gold live code, but I can't activate it. It says that the code was purchased in a different region, but we both live in germany and my xbox/microsoft settings...
  9. Why won't my Xbox let me put in an online code it says I already have gold but I don't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox let me put in an online code it says I already have gold but I don't: my Xbox won't let me redeem my Xbox live code it says I already have gold but I don't because I can't play online on any games and it has run out? fe424919-2604-4329-8d6a-687f43fe4580
  10. Xbox gold Free codes don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold Free codes don't work: Hi, I have several free Xbox live codes which I received either with my Xbox one ordered direct from Microsoft, or with Xbox one games and none work. My gold membership has ended and I wanted...