my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and...

Discus and support my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and stillnothing,,any help plz 503539b9-7ecb-4e7d-a945-0724f3ca8e67 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by marypercy1, Jun 14, 2019 at 9:43 AM.

1. marypercy1
    marypercy1 Guest

my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and...

my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and stillnothing,,any help plz

:)

2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and stillnothing,,any help plz

Have you tried to unplug console and try again. Sometimes it happens with mine and all I have to do is unplug console and it will connect. Have you tried batteries in the controllers? Have you tried the controllers on someone else console?
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Best help is the support my friend, they will guide you in the best way.
  4. bigjuju88 Win User

wired xbox 360 controllers

Okay. Here's a list of what I did to try and trouble-shoot the issue.

1 - Turned off and unplugged XBOX 360. Plugged in 3 Microsoft brand wired controllers into USB ports on the back. Plugged in XBOX 360 and powered on. All 3 controllers show Player 1. Unplugged each controller individually at the in-line release/breakaway
    connector and reconnected. No change. Each still shows Player 1.

2 - Turned off and unplugged XBOX 360. Plugged in 1 Microsoft brand wireless controller into USB port on front (I know it's a wireless controller but this one is used and the rechargeable battery is completely dead and won't hold a charge.). Plugged in
    3 Microsoft brand wired controllers into USB ports on the back. Plugged in XBOX 360 and powered on. All 3 regular wired controllers show Player 1. Wireless controller that's plugged into a USB port shows as Player 2.

Thanks.
  5. spennypug Win User

Xbox one x wont power on but the usb ports still have power

Have tried that. Also tried plugging xbox into different outlets. The usb for my wireless headset turns on but the xbox wont turn on. There seems to be power going to the usb ports but again, the xbox wont power on.
  6. Metal Milita Win User

Xbox one wont recognize external hard dirve

Id also like to say that ive tried different usb ports and power cycling my xbox
Thema:

1. my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and... - Similar Threads - controllers wont power

2. my 2 controllers wont power up at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    my 2 controllers wont power up at all: my 2 controllers wont power up at all 1e3049fd-4cf7-490c-bc80-73a6d55bdbb0
  3. Controller wont respond

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller wont respond: My xbox one controller appears to freeze up. The light stays on but nothing happens. If I reset the xbox it will work again for anywhere to all day or 5 minutes. What causes this and how do I fix...
  4. Xbox 360 No green power ring, Controllers wont connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 No green power ring, Controllers wont connect.: Turn my xbox 360 on, runs fine, loads the game fine, but there's no green ring on the power button. Its colorless and I cant connect any controllers, wired and wireless. Any clue on what could be...
  5. White xbox one controller is synced but wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    White xbox one controller is synced but wont work: I just recently bought a new White Xbox One controller off of Amazon and it will sync to my xbox but then it seems to disconnect while still being synced to the xbox. None of the buttons work and...
  6. XBOX ONE CONTROLLER WONT PAIR

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE CONTROLLER WONT PAIR: my controller wont pair unless plugged up to console and then it dose not work half way it says it needs and update so i do it and it goes to 100% and stays there forever (i have waited up to 30...
  7. Xbox One s Controller wont power on !!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One s Controller wont power on !!!: 2 Days old #Xbox #OneS #Controller blinked in the Session, go out and wont power on! Not with Batteries or Cable! He lost in the Game the Connection ..Blinked for maybe 30-60 seconds (Logo) and...
  8. MY CONTROLLER WONT POWER ON

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY CONTROLLER WONT POWER ON: Hello I recently tried to update my controller and while doing so and won't power back on I tried taking the battery out and putting in my new controller to see if it was the battery that...
  9. Controllers wont power on system, if so, then won't sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers wont power on system, if so, then won't sync: Ive had my console since March and so far this has happened about 10 times to me. I take one of my 2 controllers and hold the Xbox button to power on the console, and it wont come on. xbox led...
  10. Xbox 1 controller sticks wont work but power button does

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 controller sticks wont work but power button does: My controller just stop working. I am able to turn use it to turn console on and off but I am unable to use the sticks once the 1 turns on..Any help would be greatly appreciated..Thanks...