My 360 S will not play Just Dance 3&4 or Dance central 2

Discus and support My 360 S will not play Just Dance 3&4 or Dance central 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I used to be able to play the games but one day they just stopped working , So I bought each game brand new thinking it would work and it still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AnimateGlobe19, Jun 7, 2014.

1. My 360 S will not play Just Dance 3&4 or Dance central 2

I used to be able to play the games but one day they just stopped working , So I bought each game brand new thinking it would work and it still doesn't? Ive tried the dr disc for xbox and still nothing has worked please help!

:)

AnimateGlobe19, Jun 7, 2014
  2. Yes, I'm a New XBOX 360 Owner...

---

Hello "JasonGoalie34"

---

I would highly recommend the following games for you.

---

(1) Dance Central

(2) Dance Central 2

(3) Dance Central 3

(4) Dance Evolution

(5) Kinect Sports

(6) Just Dance 3

(7) Just Dance 4

---

Just so you know, I don't have the Kinect because I have no interest in it, but the people that I know who love the Kinect love these games My 360 S will not play Just Dance 3&4 or Dance central 2 :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night My 360 S will not play Just Dance 3&4 or Dance central 2 :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jun 7, 2014
  3. mallraider75
    mallraider75 Guest
    Looking for Kinect Friends!!!

Looking for someone who plays Kinect? I got Dance Central 2 & 3, Kinect Sports 1 & 2, Just Dance 3, 4, & Greatest Hits. Let me know, if you wanna add me.

Thanks,

Andrew

mallraider75, Jun 7, 2014
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Yes, I'm a New XBOX 360 Owner...

---

Hello "JasonGoalie34"

---

I would highly recommend the following games for you.

---

(1) Dance Central

(2) Dance Central 2

(3) Dance Central 3

(4) Dance Evolution

(5) Kinect Sports

(6) Just Dance 3

(7) Just Dance 4

---

Just so you know, I don't have the Kinect because I have no interest in it, but the people that I know who love the Kinect love these games :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  5. An Xbox Dude Win User

Best multiplayer Dance Games?

Dance Central 2 allows two players to dance at once. I'm not sure about Just Dance 3.
  6. gameshoes3003 Win User

Best multiplayer Dance Games?

I've played Just Dance 2 before and it was fun; I'm sure the third one is better.

But critics seem to rate Dance Central 2 over Just Dance 3.

But that's all I know.
  7. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Dance Central 3 import xbox 360

Hi Quinn,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We understand
    this situation can be frustrating. We have noticed others were having a similar issue as well.
    Exporting the original
    Dance Central
    and/or
    Dance Central 2
    to Dance Central 3
    will cost 400 Microsoft points per disc, and you need an Xbox-LIVE enabled Gamertag that has permission to make purchases. If you've already exported the original
    Dance Central
    track list into
    Dance Central 2, you don't need to export those songs again; they'll automatically install in your
    Dance Central 3
    library. All of your previously purchased downloadable content will also import automatically.

Side Note:
    each game can only be exported once.

Please check out the
    following link regarding the steps to take to export
    Dance Central and / or
    Dance Central 2 into
    Dance Central 3.

I hope this helps! Let us know if this helped
  8. mallraider75 Win User

Looking for Kinect Friends!!!

Looking for someone who plays Kinect? I got Dance Central 2 & 3, Kinect Sports 1 & 2, Just Dance 3, 4, & Greatest Hits. Let me know, if you wanna add me.

Thanks,

Andrew
Thema:

My 360 S will not play Just Dance 3&4 or Dance central 2

1. My 360 S will not play Just Dance 3&4 or Dance central 2 - Similar Threads - 360 play Dance

2. Cannot play xbox 360 games on 360 which were redeemed on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play xbox 360 games on 360 which were redeemed on xbox one: in 2016 i bought the xbox one with fallout 3, i redeemed it on my xbox one but it says i have to buy it again on my xbox 360 even though i own it on the account? does anyone know whats wrong?...
  3. Profile Issues on Xbox One playing Xbox 360 Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile Issues on Xbox One playing Xbox 360 Games: Hi, I have a problem and am hoping someone can help. I have an Xbox One, and a number of Xbox 360 games I used to be able to play on it but can't any more. I'll just talk about one for now, but...
  4. Jugar juegos de xbox clasico en xbox 360[Translation - Play classic xbox games on xbox 360]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jugar juegos de xbox clasico en xbox 360[Translation - Play classic xbox games on xbox 360]: Hola alguien puede ayudarme descargue 2 juegos de xbox clásico de la pagina de microsoft en mi xbox 360, pense que seria compartible pero me marca un error al intentar jugar, me dice que necesito...
  5. How do I attach a Xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I attach a Xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games?: How do I attach a Xbox 360 hard drive 372d8c6d-2119-49e0-a19f-31b4bcd5e660
  6. Difficulty playing original Xbox Game on Xbox 360 (Stuck on splash screen)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difficulty playing original Xbox Game on Xbox 360 (Stuck on splash screen): I recently bought an original Xbox game (Tony Hawk 3) to play on Xbox 360. However, when I try to play the game it loads to the original Xbox splash screen but it gets stuck there. The game seems...
  7. Solved: Xbox 360 - Hulu won't play due to recent update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solved: Xbox 360 - Hulu won't play due to recent update: Hi, I recently started having trouble with Hulu. After trying every possible tech trick, I finally called Hulu tonight. We went through all the troubleshooting steps that I already tried for the...
  8. Xbox 360 - Hulu won't play due to recent update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 - Hulu won't play due to recent update: Hi, I recently started having trouble with Hulu. After trying every possible tech trick, I finally called Hulu tonight. We went through all the troubleshooting steps that I already tried for the...
  9. Playing Original Xbox Games on the Xbox 360 S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Original Xbox Games on the Xbox 360 S: I have a 4GB Xbox 360 S, and I want to play an Original Xbox game, but it says that I need a Xbox 360 Hard Drive to play it. I tried looking it up, but it came up with a lot of different options....
  10. I would like to be able to play MW2 (not the remastered version) in xbox 360 again because...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to be able to play MW2 (not the remastered version) in xbox 360 again because...: I was playing some team deathmatch in modern warfare 2 (not the remastered one) on xbox 360 and i joined this modded trickshot lobby. I was playing and this guy got really mad because i was...