My 360 S will not play Just Dance 3&4 or Dance central 2

Discus and support My 360 S will not play Just Dance 3&4 or Dance central 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I used to be able to play the games but one day they just stopped working , So I bought each game brand new thinking it would work and it still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AnimateGlobe19, Jun 7, 2014.

1. My 360 S will not play Just Dance 3&4 or Dance central 2

I used to be able to play the games but one day they just stopped working , So I bought each game brand new thinking it would work and it still doesn't? Ive tried the dr disc for xbox and still nothing has worked please help!

:)

AnimateGlobe19, Jun 7, 2014
  2. Yes, I'm a New XBOX 360 Owner...

---

Hello "JasonGoalie34"

---

I would highly recommend the following games for you.

---

(1) Dance Central

(2) Dance Central 2

(3) Dance Central 3

(4) Dance Evolution

(5) Kinect Sports

(6) Just Dance 3

(7) Just Dance 4

---

Just so you know, I don't have the Kinect because I have no interest in it, but the people that I know who love the Kinect love these games My 360 S will not play Just Dance 3&4 or Dance central 2 :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night My 360 S will not play Just Dance 3&4 or Dance central 2 :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jun 7, 2014
  3. mallraider75
    mallraider75 Guest
    Looking for Kinect Friends!!!

Looking for someone who plays Kinect? I got Dance Central 2 & 3, Kinect Sports 1 & 2, Just Dance 3, 4, & Greatest Hits. Let me know, if you wanna add me.

Thanks,

Andrew

mallraider75, Jun 7, 2014
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Yes, I'm a New XBOX 360 Owner...

---

Hello "JasonGoalie34"

---

I would highly recommend the following games for you.

---

(1) Dance Central

(2) Dance Central 2

(3) Dance Central 3

(4) Dance Evolution

(5) Kinect Sports

(6) Just Dance 3

(7) Just Dance 4

---

Just so you know, I don't have the Kinect because I have no interest in it, but the people that I know who love the Kinect love these games :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  5. An Xbox Dude Win User

Best multiplayer Dance Games?

Dance Central 2 allows two players to dance at once. I'm not sure about Just Dance 3.
  6. gameshoes3003 Win User

Best multiplayer Dance Games?

I've played Just Dance 2 before and it was fun; I'm sure the third one is better.

But critics seem to rate Dance Central 2 over Just Dance 3.

But that's all I know.
  7. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Dance Central 3 import xbox 360

Hi Quinn,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We understand
    this situation can be frustrating. We have noticed others were having a similar issue as well.
    Exporting the original
    Dance Central
    and/or
    Dance Central 2
    to Dance Central 3
    will cost 400 Microsoft points per disc, and you need an Xbox-LIVE enabled Gamertag that has permission to make purchases. If you've already exported the original
    Dance Central
    track list into
    Dance Central 2, you don't need to export those songs again; they'll automatically install in your
    Dance Central 3
    library. All of your previously purchased downloadable content will also import automatically.

Side Note:
    each game can only be exported once.

Please check out the
    following link regarding the steps to take to export
    Dance Central and / or
    Dance Central 2 into
    Dance Central 3.

I hope this helps! Let us know if this helped
  8. mallraider75 Win User

Looking for Kinect Friends!!!

Looking for someone who plays Kinect? I got Dance Central 2 & 3, Kinect Sports 1 & 2, Just Dance 3, 4, & Greatest Hits. Let me know, if you wanna add me.

Thanks,

Andrew
Thema:

My 360 S will not play Just Dance 3&4 or Dance central 2

1. My 360 S will not play Just Dance 3&4 or Dance central 2 - Similar Threads - 360 play Dance

2. Xbox One October Update broke the ability to play 360 games using the Companion app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One October Update broke the ability to play 360 games using the Companion app: I always connect to the Xbox from my laptop using the Windows Companion app. The Xbox console updated last night, and this morning I cannot play any backwards compatible 360 games while connected...
  3. This is for every 360 games i try to play... and well the xbox support website doesnt have...

in XboX Insiders
    This is for every 360 games i try to play... and well the xbox support website doesnt have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xStealthWafflex [link] [comments]
  4. Can't play Xbox 360 games without live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games without live?: Okay so is this right? I have been perm banned from xbox live and console is banned. Just tried loading red dead redemption 1 which is an xbox one edition as it has undead nightmare. But it loads...
  5. X box 360 not playing all my game discs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box 360 not playing all my game discs.: I own an Xbox 360 and an x box one x the one x is wired into my net work and the 360 is on WiFi . I own probably about 50 game discs for the 360 which all used to work . Currently only about 5...
  6. Unable to Play Gears of War 3 on Xbox One or 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Play Gears of War 3 on Xbox One or 360: Ive been trying to play Gears of War 3 on Xbox One, and also on 360, but I am unable to play the game at all as it freezes on the title screen when 'Downloading playlists' : Downloading playlists...
  7. Why do we xbox one players have to play world of tank's with 360 players?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do we xbox one players have to play world of tank's with 360 players?: 3 years ago xbox boss announced that they will no longer be supporting xbox 360 so alot of us rushed out and purchased an xbox one to play world of tank's but 3 years on 360 still get support and...
  8. xbox 360, busted hdmi port, plays like normal but has no audio or video

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360, busted hdmi port, plays like normal but has no audio or video: my 360 is about 4-5 years old ( don't quote me on that. I'm horrible with time) I mainly played Minecraft on it and mostly played it in my basement. I have since moved, didn't play it for a year,...
  9. Can't open downloaded game to play on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open downloaded game to play on Xbox 360: Just downloaded Halo Combat Evolved. When I try to open the game it says "the game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again." No matter how many times I download the game or restart the...
  10. Aplicativo OI PLAY no Xbox 360 [Mod Translation-OI PLAY app on Xbox 360]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aplicativo OI PLAY no Xbox 360 [Mod Translation-OI PLAY app on Xbox 360]: Prezados Senhores, seria possível disponibilizar o Aplicativo OI PLAY na Loja do Xbox 360 Brasil? Sou um feliz proprietário do console Xbox 360 e preciso ter acesso a minha conta de Streaming do...