My 360 will connect to my att hotspot

Discus and support My 360 will connect to my att hotspot in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; My 360 will connect to my att hotspot Getting a hotspot to work with an xbox can be really tricky, most hotspots do not have the configuration settings... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by WilyCaesar178, Jan 4, 2020.

1. My 360 will connect to my att hotspot

Getting a hotspot to work with an xbox can be really tricky, most hotspots do not have the configuration settings of a standard router. You could be having issues with DNS or DHCP

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/connecting-my-xbox-to-my-mobile-hotspot/589d9e0c-93eb-4ffd-9f8b-c8243e63a2a1

:)

WilyCaesar178, Jan 4, 2020
  2. Bandido1508 Win User

Getting a hotspot to work with an xbox can be really tricky, most hotspots do not have the configuration settings of a standard router. You could be having issues with DNS or DHCP

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/connecting-my-xbox-to-my-mobile-hotspot/589d9e0c-93eb-4ffd-9f8b-c8243e63a2a1
  3. WilyCaesar178 Win User

Yes a list of them

W:0000-0021

X:4000-1001

Y:0000-0000

Z:0000-0000

ID:0001-0007

L:0015-10F1

Q:8007-0435

T:wireless

A:169.254.49.129/155.255.0.0

G:0.0.0.0

D:0.0.0.0,0.0.0.0

N:Samsung Galaxy j2_4763

S:WPA2

C:11
  4. {Parity} Win User

Do you get any error messages? The more details you can. Provide the better.
  5. E IS IxR Win User

Networking issues with att hotspot.

This resolved my issue as well, thank you. Using att hotspot also.
  6. CorkedScrewBall Win User

Cannot connect any of our Xbox 360's to our WiFi can you help?

OK connected the iPhone to my ATT hotspot

Found 2 long (11 digits) DNS numbers under local area 2 when using Ipconfig/all

Entered those into the xbox. So just use the IP, subnet and gateway I see for for the wireless connection correct?

Change the last digit of the IP also

Tried all the above still did not work

Also the IPv4 is like 10.31.6.... a real short IP for the iPhone when connected to the ATT hot spot, would the IP for the Xbox 360 be similar?
Thema:

1. My 360 will connect to my att hotspot - Similar Threads - 360 connect att

2. Connecting an Xbox 360 controller to an Xbox One X for split screen play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting an Xbox 360 controller to an Xbox One X for split screen play: I want to play an Xbox 360 game with split-screen on my Xbox One X. For the primary account signed in, I can use the wireless Xbox One controller that came with my Xbox One X. But I would like a...
  3. Cannot connect any of our Xbox 360's to our WiFi can you help?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cannot connect any of our Xbox 360's to our WiFi can you help?: Cannot connect any of our Xbox 360's to our WiFi can you help? Thank you I enables UPnP I manually added my SSID and tried WEP, WPA and no security, still cannot connect Tricky one. And by...
  4. Unable to update or connect Xbox 360 to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to update or connect Xbox 360 to Xbox Live: When I turn on my xbox 360 I get a message that an update is needed. But when I try to update it I get an "Update Failed" message that says "Can't download the Update. To test your connection,...
  5. ¿Why does my Xbox 360 E Doesn't connect to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Why does my Xbox 360 E Doesn't connect to my wifi?: Recently I bought an Xbox 360 E and for some reason doesn't want to connect to my wifi Whenever I do the test the error message I get says: There's a problem with your connection. I already tried...
  6. Xbox voice chat party disconnects/won't connect playing Xbox 360 games on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox voice chat party disconnects/won't connect playing Xbox 360 games on Xbox One.: Every time I am playing an Xbox 360 game using backwards compatibility the voice chat party if I'm in one disconnects and will not reconnect until I quit the game and go back to the home screen or...
  7. Xbox 360 S cannot connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S cannot connect to internet: Hello! My Xbox 360 S cannot connect to internet, he can connect to all my home and office networks, and routers see him as unknow device, but after that he cannot get internet connection. I try...
  8. Xbox 360 E wireless controller is not connecting to the console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E wireless controller is not connecting to the console.: I have two controllers. I have been successfully connecting them to the console for may years. Since 3 years ago i have also started connecting them to my PC via adapter. Yesterday i tried to...
  9. Regarding xbox 360 steering wheel connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding xbox 360 steering wheel connectivity: Hi.....I have the xbox 360 wireless steering wheel and the xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows....I opened forza horizon 4 and connected to the steering wheel....but nothing is happening.....i...
  10. XBox 360 wont connect to Live. been down for 2 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 wont connect to Live. been down for 2 days.: I use it mostly for watching Hulu or movies, kids use it for Minecraft. The connection test runs fine until Live test then fails. My bill is paid so not sure what is going on....