My 360 will connect to my att hotspot

Discus and support My 360 will connect to my att hotspot in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; My 360 will connect to my att hotspot Getting a hotspot to work with an xbox can be really tricky, most hotspots do not have the configuration settings... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by WilyCaesar178, Jan 4, 2020.

1. My 360 will connect to my att hotspot

Getting a hotspot to work with an xbox can be really tricky, most hotspots do not have the configuration settings of a standard router. You could be having issues with DNS or DHCP

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/connecting-my-xbox-to-my-mobile-hotspot/589d9e0c-93eb-4ffd-9f8b-c8243e63a2a1

:)

WilyCaesar178, Jan 4, 2020
  2. Bandido1508 Win User

Getting a hotspot to work with an xbox can be really tricky, most hotspots do not have the configuration settings of a standard router. You could be having issues with DNS or DHCP

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/connecting-my-xbox-to-my-mobile-hotspot/589d9e0c-93eb-4ffd-9f8b-c8243e63a2a1
  3. WilyCaesar178 Win User

Yes a list of them

W:0000-0021

X:4000-1001

Y:0000-0000

Z:0000-0000

ID:0001-0007

L:0015-10F1

Q:8007-0435

T:wireless

A:169.254.49.129/155.255.0.0

G:0.0.0.0

D:0.0.0.0,0.0.0.0

N:Samsung Galaxy j2_4763

S:WPA2

C:11
  4. {Parity} Win User

Do you get any error messages? The more details you can. Provide the better.
  5. E IS IxR Win User

Networking issues with att hotspot.

This resolved my issue as well, thank you. Using att hotspot also.
  6. CorkedScrewBall Win User

Cannot connect any of our Xbox 360's to our WiFi can you help?

OK connected the iPhone to my ATT hotspot

Found 2 long (11 digits) DNS numbers under local area 2 when using Ipconfig/all

Entered those into the xbox. So just use the IP, subnet and gateway I see for for the wireless connection correct?

Change the last digit of the IP also

Tried all the above still did not work

Also the IPv4 is like 10.31.6.... a real short IP for the iPhone when connected to the ATT hot spot, would the IP for the Xbox 360 be similar?
Thema:

1. My 360 will connect to my att hotspot - Similar Threads - 360 connect att

2. Can't use games on my 360 hard drive without being connected to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use games on my 360 hard drive without being connected to the internet: Can't use games on my 360 hard drive without being connected to the internet I have both a normal top mounted 120 GB Xbox HDD and a 500GB Sata HDD connected through a docking station both show...
  3. Xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live due to region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live due to region: Hello I am in trouble and I really need some help I began to use my xbox 360 after a really long time and tried connecting to xbox live. My locality in the xbox is set to United States and so is...
  4. My xbox 360 consol can't connect to xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 consol can't connect to xbox Live: My consol can't connect to xbox Live I keep getting everytime with 8015000A 6a9f02f5-46b2-4fc6-87da-1b95ad40c4d0
  5. Cannot connect to Xbox Live for 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live for 360 games: So here isthe issue I have run across. On my Xbox one, I am able to connect to online no problem whatsoever. I load up a backwards compatible game, I was able to use my cloud storage for my...
  6. I can't connect to Xbox live in backward compatible 360 games.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't connect to Xbox live in backward compatible 360 games.: https://imgur.com/a/pLZrTnu When you press yes, it opens up the 1's network page where nothing there reports any connection issue. submitted by /u/Igotbanned1738 [link] [comments]
  7. xbox 360 wireless controller can't connect to win10 professional version.What should i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 wireless controller can't connect to win10 professional version.What should i do?: i have 2 xbox 360 wireless controller with a PC wireless gaming receiver.But i can't update the driver to connect my controller.Although it works on my laptop with win10 family version....
  8. Help with connecting my sensor 360 to my new TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with connecting my sensor 360 to my new TV: hello , i have a Xbox 360 that I’ve had for years. And I bought a brand new Samsung 65 inch QLED TV from Costco. And the bolts in the back to connect the sensor are larger than the ones I have....
  9. no puedo conectarme a xbox live en mis juegos de xbox 360 (i can't connect to xbox live on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    no puedo conectarme a xbox live en mis juegos de xbox 360 (i can't connect to xbox live on...: desde hace un poco de tiempo he estado intentando jugar mis juegos de xbox 360 en xbox one sin embargo no he podido conectarme a xbox live y me aparece que no se puede iniciar sesión en xbox live...
  10. Can't connect with my XBOX Live account on XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect with my XBOX Live account on XBOX 360: Hi, I can't connect my Xbox live account (from my Microsoft account) on my XBOX 360. When I try, all the connection processus works fine, but the screen stay stuck in the "Remember password"...