My 7 yr old son needs minecraft friends!!

Discus and support My 7 yr old son needs minecraft friends!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone. I recently just bought my son minecraft for Christmas but he doesn't have any friends. He's been playing by himself but really wants to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DatDoe210, Dec 28, 2014.

1. DatDoe210
    DatDoe210 Guest

Hey everyone. I recently just bought my son minecraft for Christmas but he doesn't have any friends. He's been playing by himself but really wants to play with other kids. If you or if u have a son or daughter that plays can you please add him. He
    plays minecraft all the time. Remember it's the Xbox one version. You can add him at JordanZOMBiE210 . No creeps! I monitor his account.. Anyways thanks for your time.

:)

DatDoe210, Dec 28, 2014
  2. kubber78
    kubber78 Guest
    Looking for Young Minecraft Xbox 360 Live Player to be Friends

Hi there, my 7 yr old son LOVES Minecraft but, sadly, he has no friends. I am looking for an Xbox 360 Gold Live Member who would be a good fit to be "friends" with my 7-yr-old son. We have a mic.

(Pedophiles need NOT Apply I monitor my son online!!)

kubber78, Dec 28, 2014
  3. Baby83Girl
    Baby83Girl Guest
    Minecraft Xbox One Friends for my 10 and 7 and 4 year olds

Looking for friends to play with my kids on minecraft on xbox one . Please add! TurquoiseDodo04 My 10 yr old son LionHead07 My 7 yr old son Ivy The Rose My 4 yr old daughter

Baby83Girl, Dec 28, 2014
  4. villagekidz Win User

Minecraft Xbox one kids friend list

My sons are 4 (5 in Oct.) and 7 years old they play roblox and minecraft. We have a mic, but they have never chatted online before. I would only let my 7 year old use the mic though. My 4 yr olds GT is and my 7 yr olds is minebot2 on Xbox One.
    Feel free to add one or both.
  5. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Can you help? Autistic daughter friends

I have a 7 yr old daughter and a 6 six yr old son and they both play Minecraft and Roblocks.I just let them play random games and but they are not allowed to use the mic.
  6. crazyGamerXD300 Win User

Minecraft friends for 7 yr old

My son turns 8 in a few weeks and loves playing Minecraft. :) He is under tag
  7. cookiecrumbles6 Win User

my daughter is 8 with xbox 360 minecraft.
  8. SolarKeyboard16 Win User

My son and daughter are 10 and 8 and are looking for Minecraft friends as well. We are under tag . You can PM the gamertag and we will add you. They enjoy playing with kids in other countries as long as it is minecraft :)
Thema:

1. My 7 yr old son needs minecraft friends!! - Similar Threads - old son needs

2. Unable to create an XBox Profile for my 13-yr old son. Stuck at parental consent with a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to create an XBox Profile for my 13-yr old son. Stuck at parental consent with a...: Hi All, My son is an ardent fan of Flight Simulators and is eagerly waiting for news on the upcoming MS-FS 2020. He has a working Live.com ID which he is trying to use for registering his XBox...
  3. Still no idea what done!! - 14 year old son marketplace theft!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still no idea what done!! - 14 year old son marketplace theft!!!: Hi, my 14 year old son has had his account permanently suspended from xbox live for marketplace theft. but neither of us know why and what has happened!! I raised an inquiry but again just told...
  4. COD WWII still appearing in my sons games even though I set age restriction to 9 years old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD WWII still appearing in my sons games even though I set age restriction to 9 years old: Hi. Sorry if this has been asked to death but I couldnt find an easy answer. I have set my son up as a family member and set age appropriate content to 9 on our Xbox one X. I thought that would...
  5. my 11yrs old son got took

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my 11yrs old son got took: my son was playing online with another gamer and that player some how took all the things he earned and purchased for the game i would like to know how this is possible and how it can be prevented...
  6. KEYACE274163658 SOLICITED MY SON FOR A **** KNOWING HE WAS 9 YEARS OLD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    KEYACE274163658 SOLICITED MY SON FOR A **** KNOWING HE WAS 9 YEARS OLD: We turned her in and blocked her. Called XBOX, we turned in every inappropriate comment and took screen shots. THIS IS ILLEGAL. She or He will most likely get a console ban. You are lucky I...
  7. Moved house and sons xbox has reset to old game name can't seem to get his current game name ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moved house and sons xbox has reset to old game name can't seem to get his current game name ...: hi we have moved and our sons xbox has reset itself for some reason. He has lost his current game name deadlywolf006 with his games and xbox live which is his way of staying in touch with old...
  8. Improper ban on my 8 year old sons account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Improper ban on my 8 year old sons account: This account, my 8 year old sons was improperly suspended for cheating. He does nothing but play Minecraft and he is a 8 year old who does not even know how to do anything related to cheating and...
  9. New XBOX X, how to maintain my old Xbox one S for my son and share games and Xbox Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    New XBOX X, how to maintain my old Xbox one S for my son and share games and Xbox Gold: Hi, Tomorrow will arrive my new Xbox One X and actually at home I have a Xbox One S where i have my gamer tag and my Son has his. I want to give my actually Xbox "One S" to my Son and take the...
  10. I think my 10 year old son got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think my 10 year old son got banned: Hi peeps, It looks that my 10 year old son is banned in some way, cos he is not able to send text r voice chat. I saw on his XB One that there is a mss that is saying due of behavior ..... bud i...