my 8 year old grandson got on my xbox and made unauthorized purchases

Discus and support my 8 year old grandson got on my xbox and made unauthorized purchases in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my 8 year old grandson got on my xbox and made unauthorized purchases. How can I contact Microsoft and will they refund to my paypal. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Blair Maurer, Sep 23, 2022 at 7:22 PM.

1. Blair Maurer
    Blair Maurer Guest

my 8 year old grandson got on my xbox and made unauthorized purchases.

How can I contact Microsoft and will they refund to my paypal.

my 8 year old grandson got on my xbox and made unauthorized purchases [​IMG]

:)

Blair Maurer, Sep 23, 2022 at 7:22 PM
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Blair! thank you for reaching out.
    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

From what I can see on the picture you attached, it seems you already requested refunds for these purchases; now all there is to do is wait for the refund's team decision regarding your requests. Should your refund requests be approved, the money will be refunded to the payment method used for these transactions.

• If you need to contact Xbox regarding your requests, you can do so by replying to the confirmation email or the last email you received regarding these requests

"If you need to cancel your refund request, get the status of your request, or provide additional information during the process, reply to the confirmation email or the last email you received regarding your refund request. Our dedicated team is ready to assist you, and replying via email is the fastest way to contact them."

Source - https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Additionally, if you'd like to prevent further unauthorized purchases from being made on your account, I'd suggest creating a passkey for it:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Best regards.
  3. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Tenure

i had the old xbox since day one but made a new email and gamertag. got 8 years on this one
  4. HomeboundLemur5 Win User

Billing error

I purchased a 12 month xbox live gold plus + 1membership. I loaded the code on line 7/27/2014 to pay my membership thru 8/27/2015. My problem yesterday 8/21/2014 grandsons log received a message that your membership has expired. How can this be right. What
    happened to the $59.99 card and code I purchased and loaded less than 30 days ago. I had to go on line and load another purchase to get my grandson on line. Fix this billing problem and give me credit for membership now out to a least next 24 months or two
    years???????
  5. EnragedBubble5 Win User

3 year old purchase and no refund

And by 3 year old purchase, I mean my son, a 3 year old, made the purchases.
  6. SUPERSOAKERx69 Win User

Unauthorized purchases made on my account

Well, I would definitely get into contact with Support
Thema:

1. my 8 year old grandson got on my xbox and made unauthorized purchases - Similar Threads - old grandson got

2. Can i put old gamertag on new account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i put old gamertag on new account?: In a nutshell i want to move my current name onto a new account no suffix and give my old account to my kid. Let him come up with a new name since he plays all my games anyways. I tried and it...
  3. Restore my old X-Box name and find my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Restore my old X-Box name and find my games: I couldn't sign in to X-box games this morning. Couldn't remember passwords for Microsoft so created a new account using my current email address. This gave me a new name and avatar and none of my...
  4. Is there a way to load a local save file after syncing to an old cloud save?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to load a local save file after syncing to an old cloud save?: No Man's Sky has stability issues on my PC; keeps crashing at entirely random moments. The game relies on manual saves by interacting with beacons or other objects to record progress, so it is...
  5. Xbox app streaming from the console does not work, old console companion works ok, Win11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app streaming from the console does not work, old console companion works ok, Win11: Hi, Windows 11 Xbox app streaming from the XBOX one console does not work, "old" console companion works perfectly although can accept only medium stream. Just get a black screen when connecting...
  6. How to view old party invites

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to view old party invites: I got an invite last week and it was from somebody i viewd it on my phone but i wanted to do it on xbox so when i turn on my xbox it wasnt and i wanted ro view is there a way to view these things...
  7. How do I get my old xbox gamertag on my new microsoft email account without messing my email up

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my old xbox gamertag on my new microsoft email account without messing my email up: I made a xbox account with my new email because I thought that's what I needed to do but now I have 2 xbox accounts on two emails how do I swap the emails so my new email is attached to my old...
  8. Account has been hacked by whomever has my old phone number and Microsoft won't let me back in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account has been hacked by whomever has my old phone number and Microsoft won't let me back in: Hey, So I had my phone number changed a few months back and recently I guess someone got access to my old phone number and locked me out of my account. I was only able to successfully reset my...
  9. My old Microsoft account got hacked. Is there a way to get back Minecraft I ownder with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old Microsoft account got hacked. Is there a way to get back Minecraft I ownder with...: So I lost access to my account while i was playing Kerbal space program and they took my Microsft account which i owner Minecraft on. And now it's gone. Is there any way to get back the money or...
  10. My 13 yr old grandson received a 14 day ban on his xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 13 yr old grandson received a 14 day ban on his xbox live account: I pulled up his enforcement history and it states that he has an excellent record.I would like to know WHY he received a 14 day ban from XBOX LIVE!!!!! Or a phone number to TALK to someone.I...