My 9 year olds sons console got banned for no reason

Discus and support My 9 year olds sons console got banned for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i watch my 9 year son play minecraft for 1 hour a day by his self at night before i he goes to bed he doesnt play inless me and my wife watch him can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Duewl, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Duewl
    Duewl Guest

i watch my 9 year son play minecraft for 1 hour a day by his self at night before i he goes to bed he doesnt play inless me and my wife watch him can and he got console banned i dont know what to do had a 3 and 1/2 phone call with microsoft support i emailed
    the enforcement team back they said my sons console was banned because of online fraud and that he was sending and harrasing people at 5am in the morning i lock my sons xbox up so he can get a good nights sleep is there anyway we can ge this fixed

:)

Duewl, Jun 13, 2017
  2. banned from earning credits on halo reach

I just got the same ban...whole console banned from earning credits. Why, I have no clue. I was playing with my 5 year old son...and suddenly it popped up a notice that the console was banned from earning credits. There is no reason we should have been,
    we don't even chat in there except party chat with my friends. : /

xXx Hecatae xXx, Jun 13, 2017
  3. Banned?? Why?

My son just got banned for no reason he is 13 and he is artistic he loves games and the same messages popped up banned for no reason

EASTxDJxTIGGER, Jun 13, 2017
  4. My 9 year olds sons console got banned for no reason

Hey there

If you believe your son has not done anything wrong, log in with their account on Xbox.com and click onto messages to see if they have sent messages. Or even if messages have been sent.

You can also check log in history at https://account.live.com and recent activity. If you see unusual sign in history, then it ciuld be someone else who had used his account at the time. Which could be worth submitting
    a UA claim if you notice unusual sign in.

Apart from that, there is no other way as a consol ban is the last resort really. Unless you buy another Xbox and make use of the Family Safety settings.

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jul 6, 2017
  5. Hey there, SG

What you suggested was against the code of conduct. Asking a user to engineer their Xbox to bypass a ban is something that can get their account perm banned. Plus their their Xbox banned.

Also, can get them in deeper trouble with law enforcements. At the end of the day, the enforcement team takes time to evaluate and act upon a violation. Not saying everyone who is banned should be banned, there could be a few who (0.01%) that have been banned
    that shouldnt have. However, getting them to bypass a ban is defiantly a big NO. For you and them.

Regards

Ps. Operating system on the Xbox is Win 10, not 7 My 9 year olds sons console got banned for no reason :)

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Nov 1, 2018
  6. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there, SG

What you suggested was against the code of conduct. Asking a user to engineer their Xbox to bypass a ban is something that can get their account perm banned. Plus their their Xbox banned.

Also, can get them in deeper trouble with law enforcements. At the end of the day, the enforcement team takes time to evaluate and act upon a violation. Not saying everyone who is banned should be banned, there could be a few who (0.01%) that have been banned
    that shouldnt have. However, getting them to bypass a ban is defiantly a big NO. For you and them.

Regards

Ps. Operating system on the Xbox is Win 10, not 7 :)
  7. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there

If you believe your son has not done anything wrong, log in with their account on Xbox.com and click onto messages to see if they have sent messages. Or even if messages have been sent.

You can also check log in history at https://account.live.com and recent activity. If you see unusual sign in history, then it ciuld be someone else who had used his account at the time. Which could be worth submitting
    a UA claim if you notice unusual sign in.

Apart from that, there is no other way as a consol ban is the last resort really. Unless you buy another Xbox and make use of the Family Safety settings.

Regards,
  8. xXx Hecatae xXx Win User

banned from earning credits on halo reach

I just got the same ban...whole console banned from earning credits. Why, I have no clue. I was playing with my 5 year old son...and suddenly it popped up a notice that the console was banned from earning credits. There is no reason we should have been,
    we don't even chat in there except party chat with my friends. : /
  9. BusiedArc28670 Win User

Probation

my son is 9 years old and has been on probation for three days
  10. onyxishere Win User

Multiple Xbox360's with one Xbox Live Account

The solution that Temhotabot suggested is the best and easiest. My son is also 9 years old and has no problem moving the usb from one console to the other in our house. As a matter of fact, I showed him once how to move the gamertag from the console to
    the usb stick and now he is able to do that on his own as well. If your 9 year old is anything like my 9 year old then you won't have a problem doing this as well. Kids are smarter than we give them credit for sometimes.
Thema:

1. My 9 year olds sons console got banned for no reason - Similar Threads - olds sons console

2. Still no idea what done!! - 14 year old son marketplace theft!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still no idea what done!! - 14 year old son marketplace theft!!!: Hi, my 14 year old son has had his account permanently suspended from xbox live for marketplace theft. but neither of us know why and what has happened!! I raised an inquiry but again just told...
  3. COD WWII still appearing in my sons games even though I set age restriction to 9 years old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD WWII still appearing in my sons games even though I set age restriction to 9 years old: Hi. Sorry if this has been asked to death but I couldnt find an easy answer. I have set my son up as a family member and set age appropriate content to 9 on our Xbox one X. I thought that would...
  4. my 11yrs old son got took

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my 11yrs old son got took: my son was playing online with another gamer and that player some how took all the things he earned and purchased for the game i would like to know how this is possible and how it can be prevented...
  5. KEYACE274163658 SOLICITED MY SON FOR A **** KNOWING HE WAS 9 YEARS OLD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    KEYACE274163658 SOLICITED MY SON FOR A **** KNOWING HE WAS 9 YEARS OLD: We turned her in and blocked her. Called XBOX, we turned in every inappropriate comment and took screen shots. THIS IS ILLEGAL. She or He will most likely get a console ban. You are lucky I...
  6. Got overwatch for 8 year old son. Got the disc game, downloaded, still can't 'PLAY'? Please ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got overwatch for 8 year old son. Got the disc game, downloaded, still can't 'PLAY'? Please ...: Game downloaded (I think? took about 6 hours, last I saw it was at 76%, this morning it says it is done). But once I open the game it says 'downloading' and the progress says 0%? I can only play...
  7. Moved house and sons xbox has reset to old game name can't seem to get his current game name ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moved house and sons xbox has reset to old game name can't seem to get his current game name ...: hi we have moved and our sons xbox has reset itself for some reason. He has lost his current game name deadlywolf006 with his games and xbox live which is his way of staying in touch with old...
  8. Improper ban on my 8 year old sons account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Improper ban on my 8 year old sons account: This account, my 8 year old sons was improperly suspended for cheating. He does nothing but play Minecraft and he is a 8 year old who does not even know how to do anything related to cheating and...
  9. New XBOX X, how to maintain my old Xbox one S for my son and share games and Xbox Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    New XBOX X, how to maintain my old Xbox one S for my son and share games and Xbox Gold: Hi, Tomorrow will arrive my new Xbox One X and actually at home I have a Xbox One S where i have my gamer tag and my Son has his. I want to give my actually Xbox "One S" to my Son and take the...
  10. I think my 10 year old son got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think my 10 year old son got banned: Hi peeps, It looks that my 10 year old son is banned in some way, cos he is not able to send text r voice chat. I saw on his XB One that there is a mss that is saying due of behavior ..... bud i...