My account account banned as well? please someone help me!

Discus and support My account account banned as well? please someone help me! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello my name is mayk and recently bought a xboxone, when I make my login I received a message that I was banned. Months we have sold my xbox360.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brazil jabuty, Jan 22, 2014.

1. My account account banned as well? please someone help me!

:)

brazil jabuty, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, Jan 22, 2014
  3. mikesmit7195
    mikesmit7195 Guest
    Someone help me please

Recently, i closed my windows live id account. I forgot that the windows live id i closed was also associated with my xbox account. /my xbox account is also banned, but i still want to add a new WLID so i can link it to other services i own. How do i go
    about adding a new WLID to my account although it is banned? As of now i guess that my xbox account has no wlid on it which i dont even think is possible. Someone help me please!!

mikesmit7195, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jan 22, 2014
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Please someone help me

Sorry to hear this. As for your second account, it is a violation of the code of conduct to use an alternate account to get around a ban. The enforcement team has a complex monitoring algorithm that looks for alternate accounts and bans them too
  6. Jacyintha Win User

Someone help me please

You should be able to recreate the WLID, although I have no idea how this'll effect the account since it is banned. It is how you fix it with active accounts.
  7. Reload So Bueno Win User

Please someone help me

It's very important, the first thing you need to do is follow the steps outlined in "What to do if your Xbox gets stolen" and change the password for your account.
    Unfortunately, unlike cell phones, Xboxes do not have built-in GPS and its location setting is really only there to know what region and time zone the Xbox is in. It is true that if someone starts up a new Xbox Live account with your stolen Xbox, that serial
    number will show up in account.microsoft.com/devices for that new account. However, it's my understanding that only the
    Enforcement Team can take any actions.

support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/stolen-console

enforcement.xbox.com/home

SA
    thanks a lot that helped me .
  8. greg_window10_instal Win User

Please someone help me

Reload So Bueno,

It's very important, the first thing you need to do is follow the steps outlined in "What to do if your Xbox gets stolen" and change the password for your account.
    Unfortunately, unlike cell phones, Xboxes do not have built-in GPS and its location setting is really only there to know what region and time zone the Xbox is in. It is true that if someone starts up a new Xbox Live account with your stolen Xbox, that serial
    number will show up in account.microsoft.com/devices for that new account. However, it's my understanding that only the
    Enforcement Team can take any actions.

support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/stolen-console

enforcement.xbox.com/home

SA
  9. WPAK Win User

Help me please...

HI,

-

When a console gets banned it is likely because there is something done to that console, if the account is not banned or suspended you can still use that account and when the account is used on a new console it should be fine, it won't result in a ban of
    that new console.

Here is some additional info about console bans:

www.xbox.com/.../consoleban
Thema:

1. My account account banned as well? please someone help me! - Similar Threads - account account banned

2. Lost account xbox ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost account xbox ban: My account is lost and my console is locked out how do I contact enforcement to find out what I was blocked for? I can't link my console to my new account because it's locked in live. I need to...
  3. ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban: Hello, I was told by a techie at 1-800-4-my-xbox that posting here is the right course of action regarding this complaint. An Xbox LIVE user,[Mod Removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] messaged me...
  4. What Happens if Your Xbox LIVE Account Were to be Banned? Can you Transfer Over, get...

in XboX Insiders
    What Happens if Your Xbox LIVE Account Were to be Banned? Can you Transfer Over, get...: I'm curious mainly because I wonder, what happens to all of those games you bought digitally? Let's say, theoretically, one is banned for trash talking, modding, or something else that goes...
  5. Xbox Live account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live account banned: Hi, I’m Florian My Xbox Live account was banned in 2011 (i know it’s late). How could I know why my account has been banned ? Is there something I could do to have my account back ? Thank you !...
  6. Chat banned on xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat banned on xbox live account: My account has had some restrictions placed on it because of a recent ban on communications. The ban was the result of online multiplayer on battlefield V. I killed this player a couple of times...
  7. Signing my permaabanned account to my new Xbox one will also get my new Xbox banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing my permaabanned account to my new Xbox one will also get my new Xbox banned?: okay so basically a couple years back i violated terms of service and ended up getting my whole xbox banned, i purchased a new xbox recently, i have 100+ games on my old account however i am...
  8. Is it possible to re-open a case to recover permanently banned account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to re-open a case to recover permanently banned account?: Hello everyone, I'm here today asking for help to recover my banned account. 3 years ago some kids reported my account for scamming, I know it's been a long time, but I want to know if it's...
  9. Recovering old account, got banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering old account, got banned.: Kinda a long story but ill try to make it short. I used to play Xbox 360 a lot when I was younger but eventually stopped and lost access to my account. I was interested in getting back into...
  10. Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON: Hello everyone, My name is Jamie and i've been playing on Xbox for the past 3 years. My account gamertag is ''Uka''. Previously last week i received a console ban and a permeanant account...