My account billing information

Discus and support My account billing information in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was just wondering how to view my billing statement? 9bfa2f6e-f3c3-4bb0-8c2c-84c8051b68b5 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AnthonyCram, Aug 29, 2019.

1. AnthonyCram
    AnthonyCram Guest

I was just wondering how to view my billing statement?

:)

AnthonyCram, Aug 29, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello AnthonyCram,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how to view your order history.

Your order history
    can be located on either the console's account settings or the Microsoft website. The article that we provided explains how to check your order history from all of these sources. We hope this information helps!
  3. sstail Win User

Billing Account Information

It's in the Billing Account Information page. The country/region is fixed to United States even it shows Canada(English) in the bottom left corner.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Billing Account Information

If your gamertag is set to US there is no way to change this. If it's not and the GFWL marketplace follows the same set up as xbox.com you can change your locale by clicking on the country shown in the bottom left corner of the page and changing it to what
    you are.
  5. Maskim13 Win User

Unsecure account and billing information

No one has access to my card other than myself. The card is less than two years old and only one account is, or has ever been, associated with it. The console has not been in for service since the card has been used for my XBL account.

Charges were made and credited back to the card that is associated with my XBL account, and on the same day more charges were made to the same card for a different XBL account. I assume whoever made and corrected the first unauthorized charge to my account
    made the second error, but that is only speculation.
  6. Maskim13 Win User

Unsecure account and billing information

I claimed that my situation was "similar" to the FIFA hack because MS points were charged to my card for both my account and unknown account without my knowledge or consent. I am still of the opinion that Microsoft's billing department is at fault and my
    card information was not compromised.

I did not coin the term "FIFA hack", so no need to lecture.

I do more than insist that I did not have my card associated with more than one account; I guarantee it. I don't think I can be more clear than I have about that.
Thema:

1. My account billing information - Similar Threads - account billing information

2. My billing account is blocked and I can’t make a purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    My billing account is blocked and I can’t make a purchase: I am trying to buy xbox live on my 360, and when i got to confirm, i click it and it says my billing account is locked. I got the status code 80153021. What do i do?...
  3. Modifier un compte pour payez facture -[Translation - Change an account to pay bill]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Modifier un compte pour payez facture -[Translation - Change an account to pay bill]: Bonjour , Je voudrais savoir comment faire pour garder mon compte et en même temps si il y a moyen de rajouter une carte de banque en plus de la mienne. Vue que je ne joue jamais sur xbox que...
  4. What Is A Billing Account?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What Is A Billing Account?: I'm trying to download free avatar stuff from the store but it asks me for a billing account. I have no idea what this is, and when I try to make one the location is set to the USA, which is wrong...
  5. How to delete the billing and shipping address locked in Microsoft account?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to delete the billing and shipping address locked in Microsoft account?: When purchasing an xbox member, I accidentally filled in the wrong address, but I found it locked when I wanted to delete it. How can I delete it 655cc1a5-54fe-4121-8ba0-deaff8df597a
  6. Update account billing information

in XBoX Rewards
    Update account billing information: Hi! My account xbox live rewards show me the next message: Attention Needed Your deposits aren’t going through! Please ensure the billing information listed in your Microsoft Commerce account...
  7. The billing information listed in my Microsoft Commerce account is correct, not getting ...

in XBoX Rewards
    The billing information listed in my Microsoft Commerce account is correct, not getting ...: Account status says I'm not getting deposits in my account. Again. 703c781e-a4d4-4205-8587-04aea1793356
  8. Billing account information needs to be updated for my rewards to deposit.

in XBoX Rewards
    Billing account information needs to be updated for my rewards to deposit.: Hey Guys, I have a problem where my Xbox Live Rewards credits are not being deposited into my account. The link below shows what I am seeing on my screen. I have already verified that my...
  9. Microsoft Account on Xbox 360 no Billing Information Appears

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account on Xbox 360 no Billing Information Appears: I am able to login into my Microsoft Account on my Xbox 360, but I cannot purchase items from the Store because my billing information doesn't appear. I am prompted to enter billing information...
  10. Not detecting my billing information for my Account on Xbox.xom

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not detecting my billing information for my Account on Xbox.xom: I am beyond frustrated here. I have spent the last hour and half working on this issue. I am trying to download a Free Xbox 360 Gold game from the website and on the confirm purchase page it...