My account communications were suspended twice for the same message

Discus and support My account communications were suspended twice for the same message in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My accounts xbox live communications were suspended twice. The first suspension I can understand because I did use poor language towards someone, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Anthony Rosa, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Anthony Rosa
    Anthony Rosa Guest

My accounts xbox live communications were suspended twice. The first suspension I can understand because I did use poor language towards someone, but two weeks later I got suspended again for the same exact message.

My question is how is it possible to get suspended twice for the same thing? The enforcement team keeps a record of my prior suspensions so why would they suspend me twice for the same exact message? How is it possible for someone to report me twice for
    the same thing and get me suspended twice? And there is no possible way to get it reviewed because its such a short suspension that by the time the enforcement team looks at it, i’m already off suspension. How do I prevent being suspended for this message
    again?

My account communications were suspended twice for the same message [​IMG]

:)

Anthony Rosa, Oct 7, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

3. CamicaziBoss Win User

I would definitely contact the Enforcement Team about it. At the very least, they can clarify why you were penalized twice (and maybe remove the second penalty if it was in fact the same incident). You can find them at enforcement.xbox.com
  4. AridLizard Win User

was it in a group chat ?

if it was then maybe other people in the conversation reported it.
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

He may have had other people report you or even a mistake with the reporting.
  6. Xtrem Nitro Win User

Yeah maybe some people from the group chat also reported you for some reason i think thats why you got banned twice
Thema:

1. My account communications were suspended twice for the same message - Similar Threads - account communications were

2. Account suspended after being harassed over xbox communications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account suspended after being harassed over xbox communications: after playing a match of apex i was harassed by a player and banned wrongfully for his actions 7a4377cd-4e7c-47eb-a341-ab1398ed71de
  3. ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban: Hello, I was told by a techie at 1-800-4-my-xbox that posting here is the right course of action regarding this complaint. An Xbox LIVE user,[Mod Removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] messaged me...
  4. Why is my account suspened for voice communication

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my account suspened for voice communication: i was wondering why my account got suspeneded i just wanna know. Like who reported it and why. c2fae0bb-ee5d-44f8-84c9-ba75ae0965fa
  5. My account says communication was suspended but was to end yesterday and is still not active

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account says communication was suspended but was to end yesterday and is still not active: My account was suspended on xbox and says communication features were suspended but were to be active yesterday? d9821d1c-5332-4782-a2d0-793de73111cf
  6. Account suspended for "Communication"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspended for "Communication": Split from this thread. I was mid-game and received a message to say I have had my account suspended over Communication issues. Could you please clarify what is going on as I have not been...
  7. Account Communication Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Communication Suspension: My account recently had it's communication ability suspended for a period of 14 days, but there is no information as to why this occurred. I do not believe I have done anything recently that would...
  8. Why was my account communication banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was my account communication banned?: I have no clue why I have been communication banned. This is a common issue with my account where I get banned from speaking, messaging, streaming, etc. with absolutely no known reason. If I could...
  9. Looking for an Enforcement Team Member to Lift a Communications Ban on my XBox Live Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for an Enforcement Team Member to Lift a Communications Ban on my XBox Live Account: Hi. First off, I don't even have an XBox. I have the XBox app on my PC, because I play Deep Rock Galactic - Which is only on Steam and XBox, and the Steam version wasn't working properly....
  10. Account Communication Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Communication Ban: Okay, whoever works for Xbox and sees this, unblock my damn account, I don't give a damn if its up in 7 days, I didn't fight in Afghanistan so that people can **** report me for no reason and get...