My account got banned along time ago.

Discus and support My account got banned along time ago. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so a few years ago my account got banned for modding my gamerscore and i just let it go because i knew why it got banned but now im realizing how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShotgunHUMPER, Jan 28, 2014.

1. My account got banned along time ago.

Ok so a few years ago my account got banned for modding my gamerscore and i just let it go because i knew why it got banned but now im realizing how much stuff i had on the account and how much money i lost and i cant get any of my games or addons back.
    Is there a way you can help me and give me either my account to redownload it for give me my map packs back?

:)

ShotgunHUMPER, Jan 28, 2014
  2. new account and old gamertag

hi I was wondering, since my old account got banned(along time ago) would I be able to use the same gamer tag on a new account?

AnnoyedTick7124, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Mikaya Hays
    Mikaya Hays Guest
    Account Banned Falsely

So I've had a few issues with messaging on xbox but a couple months ago my account got banned for apparently Ddossing but that is completely false. As I do not know how nor do I have the equipment to Ddoss. I talked to support and they said my best bet would be to try to find an xbox ambassador on here since the enforcement team permanently banned my account and completely ignored what I had to say. What they do not know is they gave me the main reason I got banned and its completely false. So if there is an ambassador on here. Please help.

Mikaya Hays, Jan 28, 2014
  4. My account got banned along time ago.

Hey there, if the account is banned you forfeit any purchases made on the account so you won't be able to get your content back, sorry.

DigitalAssassin, Jan 28, 2014
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Hey there, if the account is banned you forfeit any purchases made on the account so you won't be able to get your content back, sorry.
  6. CheezyTheNerd Win User

Gamerscore glitched

I Was Playing Avatar Kinect and I got Over 70K GamerScore Back? Is there a glitch going around will i get banned for this? cause i got reset along time ago an i really dont wanna start back a zero again.
  7. The Intro Win User

All my accounts

That didn't awnser my question only one of my accounts got perma banned 2 years ago. I'm asking that all the accounts my family makes will hat get me banned we have 4 gold accounts and I made a few silver accounts 2 years ago.
  8. S7V3N SiiNZ Win User

how to get modders off xbox live

sorry but i gave up multiplayer on COD along time ago due to mods cba i say throw the BAN-HAMMER at them
  9. feras is king Win User

I Can't See My XBOX 360 Achievements!!!

I got banned 2 monthes ago then i got my account back now i have only 540 before i got banned i had 7k+ gamer score how can i get my gamer score back?
Thema:

1. My account got banned along time ago. - Similar Threads - account got banned

2. Recovering old account, got banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering old account, got banned.: Kinda a long story but ill try to make it short. I used to play Xbox 360 a lot when I was younger but eventually stopped and lost access to my account. I was interested in getting back into...
  3. Can I get unbanned my friend signed into my account and got me banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get unbanned my friend signed into my account and got me banned: can i get unbanned because my friend signed into my account and got me banned 84b6aab6-4788-43e5-b79d-ecb021666c84
  4. Account got hacked, hacker gifted his own xbox account, will his account be banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got hacked, hacker gifted his own xbox account, will his account be banned?: So my account got hacked, and noticed that this person gifted a game to an account (guessing its his account). I'm going to get a refund and everything but will there be any consequences for his...
  5. I got my account banned and I know what I did, and I cant take what I said back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got my account banned and I know what I did, and I cant take what I said back.: I called this one guy while playing GTA V a spanish insult. I didnt mean to say that word but he told me I was [Mod Removed: Profanity] and I didn't take it very well I guess and now I regret what...
  6. Account got com banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account got com banned?: i got com banned for literally no reason, i was playing r6 and i took this kids kill so he team [Mod Removed – Profanity] me. I messaged him after and said “[Mod Removed – Profanity]” he...
  7. Amnesty and fix for an old account that once got a suspension and a ban that effected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Amnesty and fix for an old account that once got a suspension and a ban that effected...: I posted about this before and I even tried going to support but I believe my answer can be found here if an administrator can handle this case and contact the enforcement team to investigate a...
  8. Kid got account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kid got account banned: I got an email saying that my account was banned for one day. \ My kids are the ones that use it and they use my account. My daughter was playing at the time the ban went into effect so I really...
  9. someone used my account without consent and got me banned!

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone used my account without consent and got me banned!: So I've been away with family for a while, I left in early May (around the 4th) then i got back from my trip (around the 3rd of july). I haven't been on my Xbox fro a while so,I logged on and saw...
  10. Got home from work and wondering why i have a ban on my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got home from work and wondering why i have a ban on my account?: I got home from work this morning and when i logged on i noticed there was a suspension put on my account? Id like to know why this happened and how to get it resolved!...