MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED & ACCOUNT RECOVERY FAILED 2 TIMES ALREADY!!

Discus and support MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED & ACCOUNT RECOVERY FAILED 2 TIMES ALREADY!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, My account has gotten hacked and since I made my account roughly 10 years ago when I was maybe 15 years old and moved IU do not know how many... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AdrianJackson5, Nov 4, 2019.

1. MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED & ACCOUNT RECOVERY FAILED 2 TIMES ALREADY!!

Hello, My account has gotten hacked and since I made my account roughly 10 years ago when I was maybe 15 years old and moved IU do not know how many times to different locations since I made this account and never really updated my account proberly. My account
    recovery failed already for 2 times...is there any other way to recover the account without the usual questions they ask in the support team because i do not know the zipcode and age and all the other information i used about 10 years ago when I still lived
    in germany not usa.for example. like choosing 3 of my x box live friends that i used to play with quite a lot off that account to hear my voice or whatever and they will be able to tell if i´m the real me or not.

It just saddens me so much that even knowing I got my bankkard for last purchases and what not that I am still not trustworthy enough to make microsoft give me my account back.

:)

AdrianJackson5, Nov 4, 2019
  2. AdrianJackson5 Win User

You won't get back everything you spent on the account. You may get refunds on very recent purchases.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
    i would go that way but microsoft keeps showing me this message when i try to get further help:

Sorry, support.xbox.com isn't available right now

We’ll have it back up and running as soon as we can.

Like i said seems like they grew tired off me wanting my account back....
  3. {Parity} Win User

You won't get back everything you spent on the account. You may get refunds on very recent purchases.

4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing your account.

You can try submitting an Account Recovery Form to regain access to your account. Info on how to do so can be found HERE.
  5. Dageto Kraft Win User

for that they are the questions so that not anyone claims accounts that are not theirs, I recommend you to have your information updated every year so that the same does not happen to you
  6. AdrianJackson5 Win User

i would go that way but microsoft keeps showing me this message when i try to get further help:

Sorry, support.xbox.com isn't available right now

We’ll have it back up and running as soon as we can.

Like i said seems like they grew tired off me wanting my account back....

and they´ve been showing me that message for days now when i´m trying to contact there support...they obviusly blocked me from using there support...such incompetence.
Thema:

1. MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED & ACCOUNT RECOVERY FAILED 2 TIMES ALREADY!! - Similar Threads - ACCOUNT GOT HACKED

2. Got hacked and cant get into account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got hacked and cant get into account: My xbox account was hacked and I had a family passcode on it but I forgot it. The email is changed so I cant change it back. SOMEONE HELP! I have over 80,000 hrs of gameplay on it....
  3. My account got hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked: I do not know who or why but my account has been hacked in the way that my gamertag was changed from Igor2005PL to Ggghhhhhf3, I had no control over this and I nearly lost all my progres in Grand...
  4. My account got hacked and they changed my email

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and they changed my email: Hello My name is James and my friends account got hacked and they changed his email. His original email was; (Mod Removed) and the new one is (Mod Removed) can you help? I'm really trying to help...
  5. I believe my main microsoft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my main microsoft account got hacked.: I tried to play xbox one today and as I wanted to log into my profile it asked me for my password. No problem so I thought but then I saw that it asked for a password to an e - mail that I have...
  6. Xbox Account got Hacked and the person changed my back up Email and took my Phone Number off.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got Hacked and the person changed my back up Email and took my Phone Number off.: afew days ago i was in the middle of a game on my Xbox when out of no where it kicked me out of my profile and said i was signed in on another Xbox, a few Mins later i get a Text from Microsoft...
  7. account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    account got hacked: so my account was hacked about 3 days ago and I've filled out a account recovery form but still have not heard back from anyone does anyone know how long it usually takes?...
  8. My account got hacked and I don’t know how to get it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and I don’t know how to get it back: My account got hacked, and the hacker changed the emails and password and changed the 2 step, please of someone knows how to get an account back help me 7f537869-32c7-44a7-9006-427312fc1958
  9. Account got hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got hacked: Split from this thread. Someone haked my account with my moms credit card on it and digitil games i just eant to get it back c816db37-e9b3-4db4-a2f8-02c1c0f9d722
  10. Account got hacked, hacker gifted his own xbox account, will his account be banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got hacked, hacker gifted his own xbox account, will his account be banned?: So my account got hacked, and noticed that this person gifted a game to an account (guessing its his account). I'm going to get a refund and everything but will there be any consequences for his...