my account got hacked and i rest and keep games and apps

Discus and support my account got hacked and i rest and keep games and apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i created a new account but when i go to the games it says i own them but when i go into manage. It says check back in a little bit i know that i dont... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by voidknight#343, Jul 9, 2022.

1. my account got hacked and i rest and keep games and apps

i created a new account but when i go to the games it says i own them but when i go into manage. It says check back in a little bit i know that i dont own them but it says i do. It says MANAGE and i dont know what to do if i own it or not

:)

voidknight#343, Jul 9, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, voidknight#343. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Are you signed in with another account that is not your hacked account?

And this new account (that is not the hacked one) does not own the games, right?

The hacked account is not signed into the console anymore, right?

If that is the case, you will not be able to access the games, since they will not be transferred from your hacked account to this new one. It is just a bug/glitch but you will not be able to access them. I'm really sorry about this.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. Kazthek1ll3r Win User

halo 3 banned for no reason

basically some one knew my email and password and there changed my reste question on my hotmail then after that my facebook got hacked then my bungie got hacked
  4. CrestedBubble9 Win User

My account got hacked.

My account XxShutYoMouthxX has been hacked too. Since it got hacked the hacks got me banned and not i lost all my games and can't play on xboxlive
  5. Lord Dirt Win User

TU4 - GxDs Poseidon

Why would you keep using the same account you got hacked on?
  6. KrAzIe0nE Win User

At wits' end with Customer Support

who ever said my email accounts where hacked? i never said email accounts.. xbox live account got hacked.. email accounts never got hacked.. after dealing with MS support and giving my question n answer and a few days later another 2 gaming accounts get
    hacked..

why im so pissed it shouldnt take almost 3 months to resolve this issue where i PAID for 1 year service...

who wouldnt get mad after waiting more then the promised time they said it will take to fix...

i was told my account only will be locked down and investigated and all of a sudden they lock down my whole family of 4 accounts... Hmmm... since im account holder now i gotta here it from the rest of the family on a weekly basis why its takin so long to
    fix it..

oh yeah ive been a loyal xbox customer since 2003 and wow after 9 yrs finally hacked so dont tell me about how i should protect my account and being vigilant...

all we could of know maybe hacker got into MS system and stole alot of ppl information..
Thema:

1. my account got hacked and i rest and keep games and apps - Similar Threads - account got hacked

2. My account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked: So I recently made an account for my gf that got hacked. Its got some hours on it but it is also super new. Because it's new the verification won't pass because of how new it is and stuff. I'm...
  3. Microsoft account got hacked on the 21th of July 2022

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked on the 21th of July 2022: My Microsoft account got hacked by a rambler.ru E-Mail and the automatic format doesnt work cause i don't know the full name of the email that uses my account (the hacker) i have a alternative...
  4. My Microsoft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got hacked.: Hi, so my Microsoft account got hacked, my email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. (I made a new account with this email) I tried to submit a request with the...
  5. My account got hacked and the domain was changet to @rambler.ru

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked and the domain was changet to @rambler.ru: My other account with email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is Hacked and i cant access its info or Login into it. I have emails that my security info was added...
  6. Microsoft account got hacked and my main email got changed to secondary

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked and my main email got changed to secondary: Hey, So basically my Microsoft account got hacked and i assume someone changed my password and then my main email to the secondary. At least when i try to login into my merged Minecraft account...
  7. My account got hacked and deleted.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked and deleted.: My account got Hacked and Deleted so I had to make a new one with the same Gmail. But my Xbox account still exists, it was moved to a different email (im guessing it was moved to the hackers...
  8. My microsoft account got hacked by a russian hacker

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got hacked by a russian hacker: hi today i tried to log in with my email and it said that the account does not exist after that i tried to reset my password and i entered my email and the account was linked with other email "...
  9. My account got hacked, someone please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked, someone please help!: Hello, Carelessly, I ended up downloading a backdoor and the hacker changed my email (to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) and password (and probably all my...
  10. account got hacked need to move

in XBoX Accessibility
    account got hacked need to move: this account is under constant attack i need to get rid of this acc but cannot cause i got my minecraft on this one i want to move my games to other account of mine which is safe so far i have...