My account got hacked and stolen.

Discus and support My account got hacked and stolen. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good day, five days ago I found my account password and email changed. I've tried the recovery form multiple times with everything filled out but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheGrendl, Dec 15, 2021.

1. TheGrendl
    TheGrendl Guest

Good day,

five days ago I found my account password and email changed. I've tried the recovery form multiple times with everything filled out but it was in vain. I've managed to get to a chat with a real person that send me to a Security Team and said my account would be rewied and that they would contact me trough an email, all I got though was that they take security really seriously and they told to fill out the recovery form. So back to square one there again. I since tried Xbox Suppor and Skype support which both again, send me to fill out a recovery form.
    What I don't get is why I can't perhaps some form of evidence along with the info provided in the form because I saved both the documents from my purchases that have all the info from transaction. I think this is a vital peace of evidence that the account belongs to me since I have the documents and you give your credit card info in the recovery form.

:)

TheGrendl, Dec 15, 2021
  2. bigDblok177 Win User

My account was hacked into

My account got hacked and membership was stolen too.... Xbox didn't refund me for anything.... Lost $107 of my family plan....
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there TheGrendl welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. As someone who has been hacked before I understand your support limbo frustration, my best recommendation? Talk to Microsoft Support directly, not Xbox, I talked to a Microsoft agent who helped me every step of the way, even with the Recovery Team, gather as much evidence as you can (it seems you already have, that's good) and the most important thing is patience, my case took up around 2 months unfortunately but hey! I got my account back.
  4. Erik419 Win User

Account Hacked on 8/2 - Still no resolve.

any luck yet games?

I just got my account stolen/hacked?

said it could take up to 30 days too....
  5. ​Jamie Win User

Hello Fellow Xbox fans! A little help?

Well, without proof that it was hacked/stolen it wouldn't be locked.. for example, if someone reported my account as being stolen or hacked.. they would need proof to support their report. Did you provide proof?
  6. StillBrendan Win User

Gamertag has 0 Gamerscore and the zone is cheater

You don't understand. My account was stolen. That is my problem that my account got stolen?
Thema:

1. My account got hacked and stolen. - Similar Threads - account got hacked

2. My account got hacked again but it makes me powerless

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked again but it makes me powerless: After some miracle I got my account back from last time but this time it's much more difficult, the method is also better.(Because I just changed my alias, the hacker's name can't be changed after...
  3. i got perma banned but dont know why, some one mist have hacked my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got perma banned but dont know why, some one mist have hacked my account?: so i was in the middle of playing 2k 3 days ago and i just got signed out and then i went to sign back in and it said that i was permanently banned from xbox live and i didnt know what was...
  4. My account got hacked and removed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked and removed.: My account got hacked and I can't login because the hacker removed the account from Microsoft and has removed the recovery email. When I try to login it says there is no such email and will not...
  5. my account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got hacked: my account got hacked and I can't login because the hacker actually removed the account I think when ever I try to login it says there is no such email e09eefe2-9463-4131-aca8-4f7d3caa35f8
  6. My minecraft account got hacked and i didnt migrate to an Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account got hacked and i didnt migrate to an Microsoft account.: So I bought my friend an Minecraft account and he did not migrate it and got hacked. The hacker migrated the account to their email and now we don't have access anymore. What do I do?...
  7. My sons account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons account got hacked: I need help on recovering my sons account He is 9 years old and someone hacked his account. All the money I spend on Xbox there should be some kind of protocol to recover my sons account. And the...
  8. my microsoft account got hacked and that guy changed my email and password without me knowing

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got hacked and that guy changed my email and password without me knowing: i need help. my xbox account got hacked. i have purchased games in that account. its been a week since that incident. i tried contacting mojang about getting my account back but my account is...
  9. I got my Xbox account hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got my Xbox account hacked: I got my Xbox account hacked 7 years and I want it back but can’t remember the email address for it and can’t find it anyway. Can someone help please because I been trying for hours too sort it...
  10. Account got hacked and the person used up all my home Xbox switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got hacked and the person used up all my home Xbox switches: I've reset my password for now, but now I don't have a home Xbox, I went to devices and removed the other home Xbox but now I can't get the home Xbox back again, also I'm not eligible for the...