My account got hacked and they are continually communication banning me for something I...

Discus and support My account got hacked and they are continually communication banning me for something I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On Thursday, March 24th, 2022, my ex-boyfriend hacked my account. I knew from the beginning he was really into computer stuff and did stuff like that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by not agamer girl, Mar 26, 2022.

1. My account got hacked and they are continually communication banning me for something I...

On Thursday, March 24th, 2022, my ex-boyfriend hacked my account. I knew from the beginning he was really into computer stuff and did stuff like that etc. Once we broke up he hacked my xbox account. Changed my profile picture, my username, and bio and used those to leak personal information about me. He blocked my friends, deleted messages, half my game clips are missing, highlights are gone. But most importantly he is continually getting in and getting me communication banned. The first time he hacked me that day he got me TWO communication bans at once, I got them appealed and lifted. Then today, March 26th. I have another communication ban from last night, again for something I didn’t do. My username is changed and I don’t know how to fix that. What he did the first time around was unblock himself, send messages to himself from my account and reported them. This time they’re saying I was threatening, bullying, harassing of some sort. Which I have not done. How do I stop this access to my account? I have signed him out multiple times, removed devices, changed my password four times, made a passwordless account with Microsoft authenticator and more. I’ve taken all the steps necessary but he is still messing with my account. Since my username has been changed on that account i’m assuming he used my debit card to change it. Regardless i’m still missing a lot from that account but I have years on it and a high gamerscore. I’m trying to do the best I can but xbox support can only do so much and it’s been extremely hard trying to explain the situation to them. It is very obvious from all the activity that happened the 24th-25th that my account was compromised. He put graphic things in my bio and username. How do I go forward with this?

:)

not agamer girl, Mar 26, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

My account got hacked and they are continually communication banning me for something I didn’t do.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Not, first I regret what is happening, in your description I see two situations, the question of your account that and the issue with your ex, if you feel threatened and have disclosed sensitive and personal data, the ideal would be to seek your local authority that surely they should have some division of computer crimes and manage to guide you.

As for your account if you really no longer have access to it and all the information has been exchanged, the best way you have to recover it is through the account recovery form via the link below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. CrestedBubble9 Win User

My account got hacked.

My account XxShutYoMouthxX has been hacked too. Since it got hacked the hacks got me banned and not i lost all my games and can't play on xboxlive
  4. onyxishere Win User

Account Hacked Communications got banned.

Also, if you believe that the suspension was due to having lost control of your account you will have to call support back and have them open an unauthorized access ticket. They will work directly with the PET members for the results.
  5. Temhotabot Win User

You should be aware that even though your account was compromised, not hacked, and activity was done on it that violated the XBL Terms of Service/Code of Conduct you are still held accountable for it. So if the person who compromised
    your account was going from game to game yelling and screaming profanities/racial slurs and someone reported him/you for it then the punishment would be what you got. I would just ride out the punishment and in the meantime make sure you practice good account
    security (you can review what that is by clicking the link below in my signature) to prevent this from happening again (the compromise).
  6. Knight 7 Win User

Thema:

My account got hacked and they are continually communication banning me for something I...

1. My account got hacked and they are continually communication banning me for something I... - Similar Threads - account got hacked

2. Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru: hello My Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru mail when I try to send recover code rambler.ru mail comes to send code not mine mail id and I cant access my account but I can access the...
  3. My Minecraft account got hacked? It got turned into yz******@rambler.ru. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked? It got turned into yz******@rambler.ru. Please help!: My Minecraft account got removed and turned into yz*****@rambler.ru, I don't know how this happened, I tried to verify my account and it said that I did, but when I tried to log into Minecraft...
  4. My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked: The Microsoft account details from my Minecraft Java Edition copy were stolen yesterday by malware present on my computer. Since I don't use that account for anything other than logging into...
  5. I had a minecraft account and i recently migrated it to microsoft account. It got hacked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had a minecraft account and i recently migrated it to microsoft account. It got hacked...: above. The minecraft account name is Dashan28 and the microsoft gamertag i used was LuciusAltdorfer. I also have the email that it was before it got changed but when I tried to log in it made...
  6. My Minecraft/microsoft account got hacked! (java edition)

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft/microsoft account got hacked! (java edition): I was playing on my personal minecraft server for a little while a few days ago, getting it ready to post publically. After I posted it on PlanetMinecraft, I didn't play for a day or so. When I...
  7. Minecraft account got hacked after migrating to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account got hacked after migrating to Microsoft account: Sir I had migrated my mojang account with minecraft to my Microsoft account few months ago. I also played using my Microsoft account . But when I opened my microsoft account with minecraft it...
  8. My microsoft account got hacked by a russian hacker

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got hacked by a russian hacker: So today i tryed to login with my email and it said it was not even linked to ann account and the next thing is i try to change my password and enter my email and that account was linked to an...
  9. My account got hacked again but it makes me powerless

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked again but it makes me powerless: After some miracle I got my account back from last time but this time it's much more difficult, the method is also better.(Because I just changed my alias, the hacker's name can't be changed after...
  10. i got perma banned but dont know why, some one mist have hacked my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got perma banned but dont know why, some one mist have hacked my account?: so i was in the middle of playing 2k 3 days ago and i just got signed out and then i went to sign back in and it said that i was permanently banned from xbox live and i didnt know what was...