my account got hacked cant get back on to my email address or my xbox live

Discus and support my account got hacked cant get back on to my email address or my xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi this is my account i got hacked in to and there is some information i cant remember all of my information i can prove that is my account i answered... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GHOSTED 1987, Feb 4, 2017.

1. GHOSTED 1987
    GHOSTED 1987 Guest

hi this is my account i got hacked in to and there is some information i cant remember all of my information i can prove that is my account i answered as best as truthly as i can remember i dont remember me ever using a bank card on this email i bought
    a couple years of xbox live subscriptions on this email address that is about it not if it could be my little brother bank card cause he uses my xbox live cause i had to make another gaming profile since my account got hacked so i let my little brother use
    my xbox live what is linkd with this email my gaming name is centralsniper but i got hacked on this account couple years ago hacker stole everything he litterally hacked on to my email and my xbox live account and i couldnt get back in please believe this
    is my email address i had to make another xbox live profile since i got hacked my new xbox live gamer name is i dont see the point why a had to make a new profile but i had to cause i couldnt get back on to my old email please help me and give
    me back my old email so i can sort it out i beg of u please give me back control of my account thank u very much if yous can could yous give me a call or if i could call yous to try and sort this out i would rally appreciate it thank you for your time

:)

GHOSTED 1987, Feb 4, 2017
  2. Changing email address

My live account is set up to an old email address I have, but I haven't used that email address for so long my accounts been hacked and I cant remember enough info to get it back, is there anything I can do to change the email address?

SwungSix9669791, Feb 4, 2017
  3. Stolen Account.

I have got a account stolen without giving my windows live id to him. someone hacked my xbox live account. The windows live id from before he changed it was [mod removed: email address] that was the email before he stole my account. Can u get it back for
    me.

Stop Speeding, Feb 4, 2017
  4. my account got hacked cant get back on to my email address or my xbox live

ShockedSinger48, Feb 5, 2017
  5. ShockedSinger48 Win User

Contact Xbox support team for further help

Xbox technical team chat support :
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/request-chat?service=my-account&category=manage-gamertag-and-profile&ccfissue=&ewt=2&navlistpath=NavigationList&preferedLocale=en-US&siteId=xbox-prod&

Xbox call support team around the world :

https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/EBC16BF4-416D-45F4-98C1-B55817593555

But if you believe your account has been compromised then follow the steps here
    https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-account/security/compromised-account-solution
  6. OpTic Tempurrs Win User

My Original Account?

My account just got hacked and the gtag was Xt Kharizma and this kid changed the email so i cant get it
  7. EL PATRON 1217 Win User

Account Got Hacked; Gamerscore Reset

my account got hack back in my of last year i work really hard on my achievements i was a 74,000 somebody have nothing else to do and hack my stuff i report it that was hack and xbox support emailed me back that there was nothing wrong with the account
    is there a way i can get back my gamerscore cause after all this when down extra security is require and text or email confirming is you
  8. deanofmean333 Win User

help parents email got hacked and cant except terms of use.

i have tried but it wont let me into that account option because i am not online. also it isn't my account it self it is my parents account that got hacked and i cant get the password to accept the terms of use i tried everything to get it back but cant
    get it isn't there any way i can change my parents email without having to put in there password that is what not working.
  9. MichaelMyers_724 Win User

Getting old xbox live account and games on it back

If Xbox support can not help you then unfortunately no one can.
    Is it possible my xbox live account got seperated from my email? Like maybe it got hacked or something, cause i swear i’m using the only email I had back then.
Thema:

1. my account got hacked cant get back on to my email address or my xbox live - Similar Threads - account got hacked

2. Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru: hello My Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru mail when I try to send recover code rambler.ru mail comes to send code not mine mail id and I cant access my account but I can access the...
  3. My Minecraft account got hacked? It got turned into yz******@rambler.ru. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked? It got turned into yz******@rambler.ru. Please help!: My Minecraft account got removed and turned into yz*****@rambler.ru, I don't know how this happened, I tried to verify my account and it said that I did, but when I tried to log into Minecraft...
  4. My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked: The Microsoft account details from my Minecraft Java Edition copy were stolen yesterday by malware present on my computer. Since I don't use that account for anything other than logging into...
  5. I had a minecraft account and i recently migrated it to microsoft account. It got hacked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had a minecraft account and i recently migrated it to microsoft account. It got hacked...: above. The minecraft account name is Dashan28 and the microsoft gamertag i used was LuciusAltdorfer. I also have the email that it was before it got changed but when I tried to log in it made...
  6. My account got hacked and they are continually communication banning me for something I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and they are continually communication banning me for something I...: On Thursday, March 24th, 2022, my ex-boyfriend hacked my account. I knew from the beginning he was really into computer stuff and did stuff like that etc. Once we broke up he hacked my xbox...
  7. My Minecraft/microsoft account got hacked! (java edition)

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft/microsoft account got hacked! (java edition): I was playing on my personal minecraft server for a little while a few days ago, getting it ready to post publically. After I posted it on PlanetMinecraft, I didn't play for a day or so. When I...
  8. Minecraft account got hacked after migrating to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account got hacked after migrating to Microsoft account: Sir I had migrated my mojang account with minecraft to my Microsoft account few months ago. I also played using my Microsoft account . But when I opened my microsoft account with minecraft it...
  9. My microsoft account got hacked by a russian hacker

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got hacked by a russian hacker: So today i tryed to login with my email and it said it was not even linked to ann account and the next thing is i try to change my password and enter my email and that account was linked to an...
  10. My account got hacked again but it makes me powerless

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked again but it makes me powerless: After some miracle I got my account back from last time but this time it's much more difficult, the method is also better.(Because I just changed my alias, the hacker's name can't be changed after...