My account got hacked is there a solution

Discus and support My account got hacked is there a solution in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account got hacked i need help 655d5262-a75b-44a4-9287-9f955045c17a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WooTime, Apr 17, 2020.

1. WooTime
    WooTime Guest

My account got hacked i need help

:)

WooTime, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Oraclea Win User

Hi, sorry to hear that happened. I would make sure to follow the steps in
    this guide
    regarding recovering a hacked or compromised Xbox/Microsoft account. Once you are able to recover your account, I would also recommend looking into

two-factor verification
    as a means of account security in the future. I hope these guides can help you out!
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox recording audio in background

If you believe that your account has been hacked, or is in some way compromised, check out this link

Hacked Account solutions

I hope this helps.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: 2k players deleted

5. CrestedBubble9 Win User

My account got hacked.

My account XxShutYoMouthxX has been hacked too. Since it got hacked the hacks got me banned and not i lost all my games and can't play on xboxlive
  6. FiltratedChunk4 Win User

My Account got Hacked

My account, [Mod Removed] , has been hacked by [Mod Removed]. I called xbox support and they said to post on the fourms. They tried everything but the person changed the email, password, and security question.
Thema:

1. My account got hacked is there a solution - Similar Threads - account got hacked

2. My sons xbox account got hacked and email has been changed. How does he get his account back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons xbox account got hacked and email has been changed. How does he get his account back?: My 14 year old son xbox account got hacked and the hacker changed the email address and I am having trouble getting it back . Changing the password isnt helping. I contacted my bank and got a new...
  3. My account got hacked and nothing they are doing is helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and nothing they are doing is helping: NOTHING, i try to call. Robot who then hangs up. I talk to a "xbox gamer" gives me a link to talk to a specailist and it dosent work is microsft support down or something?...
  4. My account got hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked: How do i get back the stuff that got stolen off my xbox account that is hacked c9e73b10-01a8-4ef5-896a-bbf95777c2ad
  5. Got hacked and cant get into account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got hacked and cant get into account: My xbox account was hacked and I had a family passcode on it but I forgot it. The email is changed so I cant change it back. SOMEONE HELP! I have over 80,000 hrs of gameplay on it....
  6. My account got hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked: I do not know who or why but my account has been hacked in the way that my gamertag was changed from Igor2005PL to Ggghhhhhf3, I had no control over this and I nearly lost all my progres in Grand...
  7. MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED & ACCOUNT RECOVERY FAILED 2 TIMES ALREADY!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED & ACCOUNT RECOVERY FAILED 2 TIMES ALREADY!!: Hello, My account has gotten hacked and since I made my account roughly 10 years ago when I was maybe 15 years old and moved IU do not know how many times to different locations since I made this...
  8. My account got hacked and they changed my email

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and they changed my email: Hello My name is James and my friends account got hacked and they changed his email. His original email was; (Mod Removed) and the new one is (Mod Removed) can you help? I'm really trying to help...
  9. I believe my main microsoft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my main microsoft account got hacked.: I tried to play xbox one today and as I wanted to log into my profile it asked me for my password. No problem so I thought but then I saw that it asked for a password to an e - mail that I have...
  10. Xbox Account got Hacked and the person changed my back up Email and took my Phone Number off.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got Hacked and the person changed my back up Email and took my Phone Number off.: afew days ago i was in the middle of a game on my Xbox when out of no where it kicked me out of my profile and said i was signed in on another Xbox, a few Mins later i get a Text from Microsoft...