My account got Hacked/Scammed

Discus and support My account got Hacked/Scammed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I gave a close friend of mine my account details because I trusted and knew him personally, But he has gone on my account and changed the email and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FLIPIN CHILDISH, Oct 15, 2018.

1. My account got Hacked/Scammed

I gave a close friend of mine my account details because I trusted and knew him personally, But he has gone on my account and changed the email and password so I cant access it at all.

What do I do?

:)

FLIPIN CHILDISH, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Algera
    Algera Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

Hey, can you give us some more details about how it happened? If I understand correctly, you're currently in possession of the account? The hacker is no longer using it?

If yes, I really suggest that you immediately contact the Xbox support and explain to them what exactly happened. If you can somehow prove, or make them believe that you truly got hacked they might revert the communication ban. I think that it's your best bet My account got Hacked/Scammed :) good luck!

Algera, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, Oct 15, 2018
  4. IRB
    IRB Guest

Sorry to hear that. The rules do stipulate not to share your account info with anyone, as you have the info away or can be harder to regain the account.

Contact Xbox Support here support.xbox.com/contact-us choosing account in step 1 then Other in the next step for the chat option to appear. Raise an unauthorised access case on your account and if you can prove it belong to you, they might be able to help.

5. Hey there FLIPIN CHILDISH!

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you.

The best course of action in this situation is for you to follow the steps here on

“I think my account has been hacked
    ” to try and recover your account and set up updated security measures regarding your account.

Give that guide a shot and let us know how that helped in resolution to your issue

Thanks!

XBF Esteban R, Nov 5, 2018
  6. IRB Win User

Sorry to hear that. The rules do stipulate not to share your account info with anyone, as you have the info away or can be harder to regain the account.

Contact Xbox Support here support.xbox.com/contact-us choosing account in step 1 then Other in the next step for the chat option to appear. Raise an unauthorised access case on your account and if you can prove it belong to you, they might be able to help.
  7. XBF Esteban R Win User

Hey there FLIPIN CHILDISH!

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you.

The best course of action in this situation is for you to follow the steps here on

“I think my account has been hacked
    ” to try and recover your account and set up updated security measures regarding your account.

Give that guide a shot and let us know how that helped in resolution to your issue

Thanks!
  8. WRKD Rampage Win User

Enforcement team

my friend account has been banned for scamming but he got hacked a couple months ago and he's only just realised he could change his password in msn
  9. MuchWizard068 Win User

Was your XBOX Live account hacked??

Thanks for the reply, and I understand that people signup for phishing scams. I however, did not. MY account was hacked plain and simple. Microsoft support let me know that my account was indeed hacked as well. Please read before you post.
  10. Kevin1138 Win User

Was I Hacked?

I was thinking if it was a hack/scam that they somehow bought points with my account and then "gifted" it to themselves or...I don't know, it's all just very suspicious.
Thema:

1. My account got Hacked/Scammed - Similar Threads - account got Hacked

2. Got hacked and cant get into account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got hacked and cant get into account: My xbox account was hacked and I had a family passcode on it but I forgot it. The email is changed so I cant change it back. SOMEONE HELP! I have over 80,000 hrs of gameplay on it....
  3. My account got hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked: I do not know who or why but my account has been hacked in the way that my gamertag was changed from Igor2005PL to Ggghhhhhf3, I had no control over this and I nearly lost all my progres in Grand...
  4. MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED & ACCOUNT RECOVERY FAILED 2 TIMES ALREADY!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED & ACCOUNT RECOVERY FAILED 2 TIMES ALREADY!!: Hello, My account has gotten hacked and since I made my account roughly 10 years ago when I was maybe 15 years old and moved IU do not know how many times to different locations since I made this...
  5. My account got hacked and they changed my email

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and they changed my email: Hello My name is James and my friends account got hacked and they changed his email. His original email was; (Mod Removed) and the new one is (Mod Removed) can you help? I'm really trying to help...
  6. I believe my main microsoft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my main microsoft account got hacked.: I tried to play xbox one today and as I wanted to log into my profile it asked me for my password. No problem so I thought but then I saw that it asked for a password to an e - mail that I have...
  7. Xbox Account got Hacked and the person changed my back up Email and took my Phone Number off.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got Hacked and the person changed my back up Email and took my Phone Number off.: afew days ago i was in the middle of a game on my Xbox when out of no where it kicked me out of my profile and said i was signed in on another Xbox, a few Mins later i get a Text from Microsoft...
  8. account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    account got hacked: so my account was hacked about 3 days ago and I've filled out a account recovery form but still have not heard back from anyone does anyone know how long it usually takes?...
  9. My account got hacked and I don’t know how to get it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and I don’t know how to get it back: My account got hacked, and the hacker changed the emails and password and changed the 2 step, please of someone knows how to get an account back help me 7f537869-32c7-44a7-9006-427312fc1958
  10. Account got hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got hacked: Split from this thread. Someone haked my account with my moms credit card on it and digitil games i just eant to get it back c816db37-e9b3-4db4-a2f8-02c1c0f9d722