my account got hacked

Discus and support my account got hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my account got hacked and I can't login because the hacker actually removed the account I think when ever I try to login it says there is no such email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hassan_G, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Hassan_G
    Hassan_G Guest

my account got hacked

my account got hacked and I can't login because the hacker actually removed the account I think when ever I try to login it says there is no such email

:)

Hassan_G, Jan 13, 2022
  2. FiltratedChunk4 Win User

My Account got Hacked

My account, [Mod Removed] , has been hacked by [Mod Removed]. I called xbox support and they said to post on the fourms. They tried everything but the person changed the email, password, and security question.
  3. James Syme Win User

My Account got Hacked

you should be able to take it back by putting you forgot your password when you try to log into xbox.com, it should send a email out for you to be able to change your password, you will then have to redownload your gamertag to your console which should kick
    him off it
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

My account got hacked!

you will probably get your score reset to zero and branded cheater even if you did not do it you will still get the reset, your account is your responsibility at all times next time make sure your email for your windows live ID is only for that account and
    not used around the net and make sure your password is very strong (numbers and letters).
  5. cjweiss97 Win User

My account got hacked.

hmmm i dont agree my password is strong enough and i didn't tell anyone what it was, but it still got hacked in the last couple of days.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

My account got hacked.

If someone can guess your password, then it's clearly not strong enough. My password is so strong I forget what it is (the perfect kind of password). As I have already stated, there are many ways to lose access to an account, none of which include 'hacking'.
Thema:

my account got hacked

1. my account got hacked - Similar Threads - account got hacked

2. My account got hacked again but it makes me powerless

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked again but it makes me powerless: After some miracle I got my account back from last time but this time it's much more difficult, the method is also better.(Because I just changed my alias, the hacker's name can't be changed after...
  3. i got perma banned but dont know why, some one mist have hacked my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got perma banned but dont know why, some one mist have hacked my account?: so i was in the middle of playing 2k 3 days ago and i just got signed out and then i went to sign back in and it said that i was permanently banned from xbox live and i didnt know what was...
  4. My account got hacked and removed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked and removed.: My account got hacked and I can't login because the hacker removed the account from Microsoft and has removed the recovery email. When I try to login it says there is no such email and will not...
  5. My minecraft account got hacked and i didnt migrate to an Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account got hacked and i didnt migrate to an Microsoft account.: So I bought my friend an Minecraft account and he did not migrate it and got hacked. The hacker migrated the account to their email and now we don't have access anymore. What do I do?...
  6. My sons account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons account got hacked: I need help on recovering my sons account He is 9 years old and someone hacked his account. All the money I spend on Xbox there should be some kind of protocol to recover my sons account. And the...
  7. My account got hacked and stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked and stolen.: Good day, five days ago I found my account password and email changed. I've tried the recovery form multiple times with everything filled out but it was in vain. I've managed to get to a chat...
  8. my microsoft account got hacked and that guy changed my email and password without me knowing

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got hacked and that guy changed my email and password without me knowing: i need help. my xbox account got hacked. i have purchased games in that account. its been a week since that incident. i tried contacting mojang about getting my account back but my account is...
  9. I got my Xbox account hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got my Xbox account hacked: I got my Xbox account hacked 7 years and I want it back but can’t remember the email address for it and can’t find it anyway. Can someone help please because I been trying for hours too sort it...
  10. Account got hacked and the person used up all my home Xbox switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got hacked and the person used up all my home Xbox switches: I've reset my password for now, but now I don't have a home Xbox, I went to devices and removed the other home Xbox but now I can't get the home Xbox back again, also I'm not eligible for the...